Author Topic: Jake Norman PK Appeal  (Read 1811 times)

Offline |T??G| ????ante?«

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Jake Norman PK Appeal
« on: March 31, 2012, 03:15:03 PM »
Steam Name: »Ðante«       
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17994501
Character Name: Jake Norman
Admin who issued PK:  "Nicknero1405"      STEAM_0:0:16579945
Reason for Un-PK:
 I wish to have my PK appealed because I felt that I followed all of the roleplay rules as Injury roleplay, Not Power Gameing, and Fear Roleplay. I know that my Verdict was justified. I am here just to ask for a chance to be unpked and follow NLR. I saw a man being tied and about to be beaten by a unit, having me look around to make sure there were no one around. I grabbed a shovel and bashed the back of a units head attempting to free the anti-citizen and fleeing. As I flee I was should in the arm so I Injured Roleplayed the shot and stopped running [started to walk] toward D6. I believe that I was not showing any type of mingeing and believe that I should be unpked. It was my first time being having a level one verdict. I am a Gold on Jake Norman and I would be apprciatative if I am given the right to presume my roleplay on this character. I died in the cell due to blood loss and no medical attention what so ever, so I /me the injury for over 20 minutes during my time in the detainment cell B. I am pleading for a unpk and another chance.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Jake Norman PK Appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 06:37:34 PM »
Smacking a unit over the head with a shovel to aid an anticitizen then making an attempt to evade the unit isn't a good idea.

Offline |T??G| ????ante?«

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 07:05:47 PM »
Yeah, he told me he wasn't knocked out cause he had a helmet. I totally forgot. :(
P.S. What happen to the Gold Money on that char?

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 03:53:23 AM »
Well, what you did is basically assault on a unit / attempted murder, assisting a criminal and evasion (malcompliance). In the end that would all add up to an amputation probably. And for the gold money, if the char dosnt get unPKd you will loose it.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 01:02:21 AM »
This appeal has been denied on the grounds that is was in fact a well roleplayed death, unfortunately.

You may elect to ask a developer or owner if you can transfer your donated items/goods to another character.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal