Author Topic: Dakota Urban PK offed  (Read 1784 times)

Offline Cowgirl*^_^*

• View Profile
    • Awards
Dakota Urban PK offed
« on: January 17, 2012, 10:01:55 PM »
Steam Name:Dakota
Steam ID: Steam_0:1:5642577
Character Name: Dakota Urban
Length of TK: Perma
Admin who issued TK: Unknown
Date issued: Two days from today?
Reason for Un-TK: Because it didn't make any sense and was poorly rped my character was a loyalist and offered information to the combine willingly. She was brought to the integration room she gave the combine the rebel radio frequency and told how she had heard two rebels talking about in a alleyway and the location of a meeting taking place between two factions who were going to come together. As I was talking to combine he barley replied more than four word's and kept on radioing permission to amputate. After I was done he quickly drew his AR2 and shoot me in the neck and PK'ed me without any hesitation.
My character was know by most of the CWU and had loyalist points I had worked for the combine several times cleaning floors raking leaves or helping to run the CWU shop stacking box's. I don't think its very half life 2 appropriate to kill a loyal member to the community with so little rp.
I want to void this death because I was going to make this my main character and have been attempting to get her into the cwu for quite some time now.

On a extra note I believe the CP had other things to do he didn't want to be their you could tell and was rushing to get me out and dead.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 06:28:59 PM by Dakota »

Fucka you haters XD

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dakota Urban PK offed
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 05:12:35 AM »
Do you have a condump or screenshots of the incident in question as well as any units that were present? Would help while we investigate this, thanks.

Offline Cowgirl*^_^*

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 03:18:45 PM »
Titan was the only one present that I was away of and no sadly T_T you just gotta take my word for it

Fucka you haters XD

Offline Sheepyea

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2012, 10:32:43 AM »
Granted it's not my place to be posting here, but I saw it take place. Her character was 19, or so it said in her physdesc. I believe that was the reason. Unless that was a different character or something. If it was, ignore me.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2012, 11:25:00 AM »
I checked logs, you were amputated on suspected Level 1 verdict. Then you shouted in OOC until Titan unPK'd you.

This will be denied, but if the character is still unPK'd, so be it. If the character is still PK'd, it will stay a PK.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal