Author Topic: Server issues  (Read 11869 times)

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Server issues
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2012, 01:54:39 PM »
While driving it has a delay on turning and takes a wider turn.

Usually that's down to ping, I didn't notice this issue at all while driving around on OCRP.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2012, 01:58:22 PM »
Took OCRP down for the time being.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2012, 02:25:39 PM »
While driving it has a delay on turning and takes a wider turn.

Issue is most likely that car scripts were set back to default. Some cars were really shitty. Nothing i can do about it now :/
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2012, 03:51:35 PM »
Quick Patch
- Fixed energy drinks.
- Fixed weed.
- Fixed trading.
- Fixed (hopefully) all of the vehicles floating in the air on spawn. Please report the rest, if there are any.
- Fixed fall damage.
- Fixed trading.
- Fixed crafting. (Don't mind the spam in your console when you open the crafting menu. It was a debug function i forgot to take out before putting it live. Its gone next restart).

Server is live again. Have fun!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 03:56:02 PM by Crap-Head »
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Server issues
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2012, 04:00:26 PM »
Holy hell.. This thing is a template, how can you just rip on it without giving any ideas on improvisation? You make me wanna /gun myself, look find problems, I can improve it, this website is as old as 2010 and frankly needs an upgrade to look a lot fresher, hell I'll build around the grey/black/red look if I have to but I will do it, come up with improvements on the TEMPLATE, not the colour and think on how to improve it.

By the way, your logo is associated with a square C with obviously no effort put into it by Ryan Dunn, I can improve on that thing 100x better.

The current logo was made by me. You've yet to show anything better than what it currently is (and I made that with little photoshop knowledge at that time).

Don't start causing problems here. Make a rant thread or make PMs about it.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2012, 04:03:40 PM »
Umh, could you guys maybe not discuss the forum design in this thread? If you're on about a new design for CG, discuss it privately.

Thank you. Also, noticed RTLK locked this. I don't really see why it was locked but mhee :/

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Server issues
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2012, 04:05:22 PM »
Umh, could you guys maybe not discuss the forum design in this thread? If you're on about a new design for CG, discuss it privately.

Thank you. Also, noticed RTLK locked this. I don't really see why it was locked but mhee :/

I already mentioned that in my post. Also, I'm on my phone so it doesn't state if it's locked or not.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2012, 04:07:29 PM »
Locked it because this thread was to mention the servers being down and turned into a discussion. You want discussion go to GD or suggestions.

This thread is dedicated to devs posting server updates.

HL2RP is being worked on. Will be a few days due to having to gather a shitton of shit from various locations, plus going to take advantage and bring in the updates that got lost as well as another one I've wanted to do.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2012, 11:10:55 PM »
HL2RP is ready but I am waiting to make sure of a few things. Should be out tomorrow/later tonight.

Will be working on fastdl soon to get it set back the way it was.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2012, 03:30:28 AM »
HL2RP is online running an older version of the script.  I've not had time to set up fastdl, but it is working.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2012, 07:42:52 AM »
Solved all known issues for OCRP1.5.

Decided to make a list of different things that have occurred since the HDD crashed. Here's a mass list:

All of the below has been fixed
  • Drug Dealer does not buy/sell anymore.
    • When talking to the drug dealer, the following lua error comes up:
      [ocrp\gamemode\client\shops.lua:257] attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
  • Weed seeds weight 1 kg now.
  • BMW M5 is broken (can walk through).
  • OTB function is gone. ocrp_turtlebeach
  • Cars now use nitrous when pressing "Shift" instead of "Left-Click".
  • Hydraulics on the rolls royce makes it fly to the skybox.
  • You can no longer grow on the server.
  • Trading money does not work.
  • Some entities on the server can be lifted by players.

The only thing left, that we are aware of, is that crafting prices does not show up on the F3 menu. This "feature" is sadly lost. It will return in OCRP2, but for now, you will have to calculate it yourself :/

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal