Author Topic: CWU Applications  (Read 4266 times)

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
CWU Applications
« on: March 10, 2014, 09:13:56 PM »
**This is a temporary thread for applications. An official thread with an individual board will be setup for applications down the road. In the meantime, post your applications in this thread, obviously following the format with all the correct information.**

The following information is in regards to applying for the Civil Worker's Union. As with all other applications for the server, the following requirements are in place:

*A minimum post count of 10.
*A time requirement of one week with the community and the HL2RP server.

Currently, applications will have an out-of-character portion (done through the forums), and an in-character portion, which will be done through an interview ingame. Be sure that you meet the above requirements BEFORE applying to the Civil Worker's Union, as not meeting them will more than likely result in a denial of your application.

Please, do not half-ass your application, either. I don't want to have to read something that you spent five minutes throwing together for the heck of it. If you're wanting to be trusted with a worker, you need to show me that you can at least put some effort into the written portion of the application. It shouldn't be to difficult. I expect that any paragraphs you write are at least three sentences or more, and that you'll use correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation on top of that.

The following is the application format for the Civil Worker's Union. Please copy the code, and paste it into a reply to this thread. Please be sure to read over the application in its entirety before filling it out, in order to ensure you fill it out correctly, and completely. Your application will be reviewed following its completion, and you will be notified view a reply to the post, or with an edit, on whether or not you've been accepted for an interview in-character.

Code: [Select]
[u][b]IC-Section[/b][/u]

[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Civil Identification Digits:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]

[b]Currently Assigned Apartment Number:[/b]
[b]Total Loyalist Points (if known):[/b]

[b]Notable Qualities:[/b]

[b]Notable Defects:[/b]

[b]Occupation prior to the Union:[/b]

[b]How long have you been in City 38?:[/b]

[b]Have you ever been detained, or received any citations? If so, why?:[/b]

[b]Have you had any past experience in any of the following fields: medicine, labor, service, logistics, and management? If you answered yes to any of those, explain the experience.[/b]

[b]**The following questions are to help discover your best fit within the Civil Worker's Union. You may write as much as needed for each response.

[b]Why do you want to join the Civil Workers Union?:[/b]

[b]What can you provide to the Civil Workers Union?:[/b]

[b]If a citizen were new to the city, and was in need of assistance, what would you do?:[/b]

[b]Are there any specific jobs or positions you are interested in having if you should work with the Civil Workers Union?:[/b]

[hr]

[u][b]OOC-Section[/b][/u]

[b]Steam Name:[/b]

[b]Steam ID:[/b]

[b]Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what was your involvement in the CWU?:[/b]

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline Rudolph the Master Blaster

• me and smt
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: CWU Applications
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 11:16:25 AM »
IC-Section

Full Name: Andree Santino
Civil Identification Digits: 86473 
Out of Character for OOC:
(I completely fucked up my CID when i posted..Edited)
Sex: Male
Height: 6'2
Weight: 138 lbs

Currently Assigned Apartment Number: C-1
Total Loyalist Points (if known): 0e

Notable Qualities:
Logical, Cunning, Humble, Humorous. I have past knowledge in the business sector and I know how to set up and sell products at maximum efficiency.

Notable Defects:
I can be a perfectionist, which may lead to conflicts with others concerning certain topics and methods. I can be sarcastic at moments when provoked.

Occupation prior to the Union: Car Salesman

How long have you been in City 18: A week.

Have you ever been detained, or received any citations? If so, why?: No, I haven't.

Have you had any past experience in any of the following fields: medicine, labor, service, logistics, and management? If you answered yes to any of those, explain the experience.
Yes, I have been a car salesman so therefore i was involved in the service field. I worked at a dealership selling used cars and found ways to persuade customers and find connections to strengthen my business. My time as a car salesman was long, I spent a good six years developing my social skills finding the right vehicles at the right price. I was also accustomed to meeting tight deadlines, come to work everyday and creating brochures and spreadsheets for the dealership.

**The following questions are to help discover your best fit within the Civil Worker's Union. You may write as much as needed for each response.

Why do you want to join the Civil Workers Union?:

I wish to join the CWU because I find myself useless doing labor and simple odd jobs. I would prefer an occupations where I am fully experienced in and able to perform in at the best of my abilities. I am willing to serve the Union and provide the mass with Union certified products- as well, provide a steady economy because of my efforts. Not only that, I also want to provide myself a steady income so I can live properly and have a little bit of luxury as a CWU member.

What can you provide to the Civil Workers Union?:

I can provide my service experience and knowledge to the CWU. I am able to organize, assemble and manage a group or a store according to the CWU's guidelines. I am a good listener, because of my experience of listening to customers and then finding the right choice of vehicle based on their class and personality. With that being said, I have no trouble with taking orders and fulfilling them to the best of my abilities.

If a citizen were new to the city, and was in need of assistance, what would you do?:

I'd first tell the citizen about the CWU and the Union in general. I would then, guide the citizen about the violations and contrabands that could endanger the citizen's life- protecting the citizen in the future. I would then, help him find a apartment to live in and find possible employment to provide the citizen food and necessities. I would infact, recommend the CWU for employment or even apply for the CCA.

Are there any specific jobs or positions you are interested in having if you should work with the Civil Workers Union?:
As stated many times, I would be very interested in a business position.

OOC-Section

Steam Name: Rudolph the Master Blaster

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:26380020

Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what was your involvement in the CWU?: Yes, I was business before too
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 04:34:38 PM by Rudolph the Master Blaster »

Offline Napoleon IV

• do you feel the simplicity yet
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 12:51:40 AM »
IC-Section

Full Name:Nigel Stephan Williams
Civil Identification Digits:[Too be added...]
Sex:Male
Height:Last time I checked, it was 5'11. I don't know if it's the same.
Weight:Maybe 120? We don't exactly have scales.

Currently Assigned Apartment Number:C-1
Total Loyalist Points (if known):None here, none there.

Notable Qualities:Efficient, Friendly, Influential, Guiding, Organized, Neat

Notable Defects:Easy to Anger, Trusting, Know It All, Tattletale. Just remembering some things I was called growing up.

Occupation prior to the Union:Librarian.

How long have you been in City 38?:I just arrived about twenty minutes ago, asked for a form before I got off the train. Lucky, one had a form.

Have you ever been detained, or received any citations? If so, why?:Nope, just arrived. Not at the old city, either.

Have you had any past experience in any of the following fields: medicine, labor, service, logistics, and management? If you answered yes to any of those, explain the experience.

Labor, about two years at a dye factory. Simple job, just had to move cloth to the mechanized loom. They told me I shouldn't work there my whole life, so I quit!

Management, about six years at a high school library. This was fun, making fun of all the antsy young lads who had detention or helping the actually intelligence students fill their minds with knowledge. Yeah, I was also in the parent teacher association, but it didn't really matter anyway, the superintendent was uptight.

Service, about three weeks as a worker in the last city, then they said they didn't need the surplus of workers and that they'd send me here and tell me to apply with you all.

**The following questions are to help discover your best fit within the Civil Worker's Union. You may write as much as needed for each response.

Why do you want to join the Civil Workers Union?

Well, ever since I arrived at my first city, I sensed a feeling that if I didn't get moving, I would get nowhere here, probably end up in some elaborate and foreign crematorium after being shanked by some freak in the slums. So, I applied at the civil workers union of the old city, where I was hoping I could work a management job like old times and pretend everything was okay.

That was good, until they counted us all. About 38 workers in one district of the city; unacceptable they said. They stripped me and about 13 of my mates of their titles then threw us back into the blue suits and right into a train. I'm in this district, whichever one this is. I just got off the train, they told me to keep this form with me, to apply here. Eh, I hope I do well.

Otherwise, what else am I really going to do? Mope around on the steps all day? I'd rather be doing some actual work then sitting around wasting oxygen and gaining diabetes.

What can you provide to the Civil Workers Union?

I can provide my clean record, this beautiful handwriting and my excessive, or rather obsessive organizing skills. -This area appears to have been erased over and over hundreds of times, trying to make it clean-

Right, I also said I was a librarian, right? Factory worker, too? Alright, good, good.
-Two checks are drawn lightly in pencil, neatly-

If a citizen were new to the city, and was in need of assistance, what would you do?

What would anyone else do? I'd wait for them to see me and my special uniform, they'll walk up and ask me what to do and I make them into a friend. Then I can go ahead and recommend them straight into the metro police or straight into the civil workers union. If they don't go to either, I just gradually stop being their friend. Simple!

Are there any specific jobs or positions you are interested in having if you should work with the Civil Workers Union?

I mean, if I could open some kind of Union library, that'd be cool. If not, a little cafe? I've seen cleaning missions happen, where the workers get to manage some citizens while officers watch. I guess I'm sort of interested in that, but I'm not really a good manager of things that can talk back, just books. I mean, maybe I should've went to school and became a counselour, that'd be helpful. But, I was a librarian, my fate, I liked it. I'm here to help.

OOC-Section

Steam Name:Napoleon IV

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:30314043

Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what was your involvement in the CWU?:Tier One worker at Delta's Hydra Gaming server, that is now dead. It was nice, until I got shanked for trying to be the hero. That was when Nigel was a detective in his story, but now he's just an obsessive and unrobust librarian.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 05:55:37 PM by Napoleon IV »

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2014, 04:34:18 AM »
IC-Section

Full Name: Steven Camirom
Civil Identification Digits: 11538
Height: 6 feet tall
Weight: 87 kg

Currently Assigned Apartment Number: 2nd floor D
Total Loyalist Points (if known): None

Notable Qualities: friendly, easy to learn, trained baker, guided.

Notable Defects: Can be easy offended, cheeky

Occupation prior to the Union: running a bakery where we sold different kinds of bread and cakes.

How long have you been in City 18?: I’ve been here around one or two months by now.

Have you ever been detained, or received any citations? If so, why?: Is that a requirement? I haven’t.

My previous experience was service were I made and sold breads and different kinds of cakes. I wish to continue my path to become a baker again.
I started working in my young ages and went to technical college to become skilled. It took around two years before I were educated and started my own bakery from there.

I wish to start a bakery, but I need a funding/grant from a benefactor to start up the business. I will of course also help with other issues if it’s needed.
I wish to be more productive in the city than I’m now as there isn’t much to do than sleep and eating. I want to give the citizens an opportunity to find a community-friendly place to stay where they can have a small chat while enjoying their break first/coffee break/snack etc.

What I can provide is give citizens quality food with ingredients which is of course listed as legal.
I will start a bakery and start selling goods to the citizens who wish to support the union by spending a little extra on food etc. items.

If a citizen were new to the city, and was in need of assistance, what would you do?:

I would go up to him and introduce myself and my company and ask what kind of assistance he were in need for. An example could be if he wishes to see around the city and know where the important buildings are located and what areas he should be aware from. I will also give him the basic laws such as mobility violation and audio violation and the risk if you break those laws as it seems most of the newcomers seems not to understand the laws the Universal Union have made to keep society 

Are there any specific jobs or positions you are interested in having if you should work with the Civil Workers Union?:
I’m most interested in service and be productive. As long it doesn’t involve construction work I will be fine.

OOC-Section Jesusfreak

Steam Name: Jesusfreak ? write freakofjesus in search to find me.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19849166

Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what was your involvement in the CWU?:
Previous Organizer known as Lela Praise and Raon Zildan the known baker

Note: Forgot to write "If a citizen bla bla, what you do" part - edited now.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 04:43:13 AM by ???Jesusfreak??? »

Credit goes to jackal

Offline Vegas

• Big Poppa
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 03:17:12 AM »
IC-Section

Full Name: Wilford Tasker
Civil Identification Digits: #96263
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 135 lbs

Currently Assigned Apartment Number: C2
Total Loyalist Points (if known): 0

Notable Qualities: Good at cooking and can follow orders. Very loyal to my cause.

Notable Defects: Shorter than some, only really good at cooking.

Occupation prior to the Union: Chef at a four-star restraunt.

How long have you been in City 38(18?)?: A couple of months.

Have you ever been detained, or received any citations? If so, why?: No, I have not.

I have had experience with management since I was the lead chef of a four-star restraunt. I chose the dishes and told the kitchen workers how to make them if they didn't already know.

Why do you want to join the Civil Workers Union?: So that I may provide something to this world instead of rotting in an apartment for the rest of my days.

What can you provide to the Civil Workers Union?: Good food, and potential leadership. If allowed, I can open a shop to the citizens. I can also teach some other CWU workers how to cook, if preferred.

If a citizen were new to the city, and was in need of assistance, what would you do?: I would first introduce myself, and what I do around here. I would then show him the city, and explain how things work. I would let him shadow me throughout the CWU, if this is allowed.

Are there any specific jobs or positions you are interested in having if you should work with the Civil Workers Union?: Chef, ideally something involving cooking if not.

OOC-Section

Steam Name: Vegas

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32942005

Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what was your involvement in the CWU?: No, I have not.

Offline DrVengeance

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2014, 03:26:09 AM »
IC-Section

Full Name: Connor Patrick Conroy
Civil Identification Digits: 59384
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 8'10

Currently Assigned Apartment Number: A2
Total Loyalist Points (if known): Zero

Notable Qualities:
I can cook with skill and finesse, I am witty, friendly and I know what to say to people.

Notable Defects:
I feel the need to fill silence with conversation, I sometimes lack self-esteem.

Occupation prior to the Union: Chef and hospitality.

How long have you been in City 18?: Around a year ago.

Have you ever been detained, or received any citations? If so, why?: I was detained on suspicion of contraband, this accusation was baseless.

Have you had any past experience in any of the following fields: medicine, labour, service, logistics, and management? If you answered yes to any of those, explain the experience. Yes, I worked as a head-chef in a restaurant prior to the occupation. As such, I was in charge of logistics: stock, what we do with it; what is on the menu for each day as well as the command of subordinate chef's; what they were to do and such. Prior to that I was a basic chef, which laboured irregular hours over weeks.

I wish to join the union to feed the members of the union itself, the hospital workers, possibly the MPF and the civilians themselves. I believe the addition of food other than supplements will boost the moral of the workers, thus increasing work efficiency and quality, as such helping the world progress better as a whole.

I can provide the knowledge of cooking to the union and I am fully able to train people in the art of it. Along with my knowledge of efficient stock use, such as working with limited stock and supply, a skill which can also be taught, so if we was to run out of supplies, we could still work at premium efficiency.

I would, remain courteous and polite at all times, I would find out what the citizen required assistance with; if it was an area I felt comfortable giving advice or assistance on, then I would proceed to do so.

Are there any specific jobs or positions you are interested in having if you should work with the Civil Workers' Union?:
I would like to work as a chef if possible, whether a lead or subordinate, if this is unavailable; a place where I could serve food or drink (hospitality based), or even greeting people and talking about strengths of the workers' union as well as co-operation.

OOC-Section

Steam Name: DrVengeance

Steam ID:TEAM_0:1:3303791

Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what was your involvement in the CWU?: Nope.
have a nice day :)

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2014, 10:39:20 AM »
IC-Section

Full Name: Tom Anderson
Civil Identification Digits: #66727
Height: 5'9
Weight: Last time checked I was 79 Kg.

Currently Assigned Apartment Number: A-3
Total Loyalist Points (if known): None.

Notable Qualities: Friendly, Quick learner, Doesn't get distracted easily

Notable Defects: A bit sarcastic at times, shy in group conversations.

Occupation prior to the Union: Technical service in Dell, and a bit of plumbering.

How long have you been in City 38?: (OOC: Shouldn't it be 18?) Three weeks I think.

Have you ever been detained, or received any citations? If so, why?: Nothing of the sort.

Logistics and service- I worked at technical service in a large computer company, which there I helped our customers to fix problems with their computers.
Labor- I was a plumber for sometime before I got hired in Dell, so I can do some physical job if needed. It won't be a problem for me to set up or build my own stand, as it is quite easy.

I want to join because I never saw a worker in city 18 before, and it got me interested in my past city as well. I also think I can help the Union more if I'm a worker, rather than being a regular citizen.

I can provide experience with electronics and such, and help with citizens in need of assistance. I'm also able to sell things to the citizens, so I may open a shop or a small place of selling.

I'd first introduce myself and why the CWU is the best place to get some help and assistance around the city.I'll tell him about the city itself and its locations, where the Nexus, apartments and other important buildings are. Then I'd explain to him about the Union, the CWU and the CCA, and offer him to apply to something to help the Union and the city itself. Maybe a tour at the CWU if allowed, and explain more deeply about it.

Due to my experience, I would like to work at the regular worker position, maybe a Manager if there is a need.

OOC-Section

Steam Name: turhral=S=C=

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34516478

Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what was your involvement in the CWU?: Never had one.

EDITS:
04/22/14: Changed the past-union job experiences a bit.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 06:38:18 PM by turhral=S=C= »
We shall bring HL2RP back.
We must.

Offline Grom

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2014, 11:35:53 PM »
IC-Section

Full Name: Ned Irons
Civil Identification Digits:
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 140lb

Currently Assigned Apartment Number: Currently unassigned.
Total Loyalist Points (if known): Nil.

Notable Qualities: Ned is an experienced editor with a keen eye for detail. He's a hard worker and talented organiser, able to coordinate groups easily. Generally good-natured and friendly, Ned is easy-going but knows when to take a hard line when he needs to.

Notable Defects: At 51 years of age, Ned is likely to be older than most CWU staff. Although he's in reasonable physical condition, age can be a factor when it comes to more physical tasks - Ned will probably be able to hold a ladder, but scaling that ladder several times to paint a roof would play havoc with his knees.

Occupation prior to the Union: Manual laborer (four years).
Grocery clerk (two years).
Boston Herald:
-   intern (one year);
-   junior editor (three years);
-   editor (five years)
Electrician (amateur/part-time).

How long have you been in City 38?: Two weeks.

Have you ever been detained, or received any citations? If so, why?: No.

Management/Logistics: I was an intern before becoming a junior editor at the Boston Herald newspaper, working primarily in print format and later online. I was in charge of advertising and copywriting for independent publication through our publishing house.
Labour: After leaving school I worked as a laborer for four years
Service: I spent two years working as a grocery clerk and was described by my manager as ‘dependable’.

I believe citizens should be busy and productive, and joining the Civil Workers Union would allow me to contribute to society while occupying myself. It would also grant me an opportunity to engage with other citizens in a workplace environment.

Over the years I have acquired skills in areas I believe would be beneficial to the Civil Workers Union. I am a competent labourer and have some experience in more specialised areas such as electrical installation. However, my strength is in editing and writing; I am an experienced editor and would be able to write and proofread material ranging from advertisements to public service announcements to catalogues and menus.

I would attempt to assist them to the best of my ability by outlining the locations of key areas such as the UCH and informing them of any laws that might pertain to them. If they had a question I could not answer, I would direct them to my manager or a Civil Protection officer.

I would be interested in a position either as a writer/editor for any CWU publications or as a public service representative within one of the CWU’s storefront areas.

OOC-Section

Steam Name: Grom

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19862515
Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what was your involvement in the CWU?: Not at Catalyst Gaming. I have had a CWU worker at Pubgamer where I was in a managerial position and have held several CWU positions on other smaller servers.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 08:11:01 PM by Grom »

Offline Misty is kinda Mittens

• ʕಠᴥಠʔ
  • Board Moderator
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2014, 07:15:53 PM »

**I am going through the old apps and judging them. No more applications allowed in this thread only edits and reply's to apps. Each one is put into a spoiler so it can make this post smaller. Any reply's in OOC are a issue I would like fixed. Type is a response. **

Grom :
Spoiler for Hiden:
IC-Section

Notable Qualities:

Notable Defects:

Boston Herald:
-   intern (one year);
-   editor (five years)

Management/Logistics: I was an intern before becoming a junior editor at the Boston Herald newspaper, working primarily in print format and later online. I was in charge of advertising and copywriting for independent publication through our publishing house.
Service: I spent two years working as a grocery clerk and was described by my manager as ‘dependable’.

I believe citizens should be busy and productive, and joining the Civil Workers Union would allow me to contribute to society while occupying myself. It would also grant me an opportunity to engage with other citizens in a workplace environment.

Over the years I have acquired skills in areas I believe would be beneficial to the Civil Workers Union. I am a competent labourer and have some experience in more specialised areas such as electrical installation. However, my strength is in editing and writing; I am an experienced editor and would be able to write and proofread material ranging from advertisements to public service announcements to catalogues and menus.

I would attempt to assist them to the best of my ability by outlining the locations of key areas such as the UCH and informing them of any laws that might pertain to them. If they had a question I could not answer, I would direct them to my manager or a Civil Protection officer.

I would be interested in a position either as a writer/editor for any CWU publications or as a public service representative within one of the CWU’s storefront areas.

OOC-Section

Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what was your involvement in the CWU?: Not at Catalyst Gaming. I have had a CWU worker at Pubgamer where I was in a managerial position and have held several CWU positions on other smaller servers.

The notable qualities  Section was not filled out. Could you mind doing this before I put input in

turhral=S=C= :

Spoiler for Hiden:
IC-Section

Full Name: Tom Anderson
Civil Identification Digits: #66727
Height: 5'9
Weight: Last time checked I was 79 Kg.

Currently Assigned Apartment Number: A-3
Total Loyalist Points (if known): None.

Notable Qualities: Friendly, Quick learner, Doesn't get distracted easily

Notable Defects: A bit sarcastic at times, shy in group conversations.

Occupation prior to the Union: Technical service in Dell, and a bit of plumbering.

How long have you been in City 38?: (OOC: Shouldn't it be 18?) Three weeks I think.

Have you ever been detained, or received any citations? If so, why?: Nothing of the sort.

Logistics and service- I worked at technical service in a large computer company, which there I helped our customers to fix problems with their computers.
Labor- I was a plumber for sometime before I got hired in Dell, so I can do some physical job if needed. It won't be a problem for me to set up or build my own stand, as it is quite easy.

I want to join because I never saw a worker in city 18 before, and it got me interested in my past city as well. I also think I can help the Union more if I'm a worker, rather than being a regular citizen.

I can provide experience with electronics and such, and help with citizens in need of assistance. I'm also able to sell things to the citizens, so I may open a shop or a small place of selling.

I'd first introduce myself and why the CWU is the best place to get some help and assistance around the city.I'll tell him about the city itself and its locations, where the Nexus, apartments and other important buildings are. Then I'd explain to him about the Union, the CWU and the CCA, and offer him to apply to something to help the Union and the city itself. Maybe a tour at the CWU if allowed, and explain more deeply about it.

Due to my experience, I would like to work at the regular worker position, maybe a Manager if there is a need.

OOC-Section

Steam Name: turhral=S=C=

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34516478

Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what was your involvement in the CWU?: Never had one.

EDITS:
04/22/14: Changed the past-union job experiences a bit.

Accepted for Interview.

Please meet up with Red in the Workers Building for your interview.

DrVengeance :
Spoiler for Hiden:
IC-Section

Full Name: Connor Patrick Conroy
Civil Identification Digits: 59384
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 8'10

Currently Assigned Apartment Number: A2
Total Loyalist Points (if known): Zero

Notable Qualities:
I can cook with skill and finesse, I am witty, friendly and I know what to say to people.

Notable Defects:
I feel the need to fill silence with conversation, I sometimes lack self-esteem.

Occupation prior to the Union: Chef and hospitality.

How long have you been in City 18?: Around a year ago.

Have you ever been detained, or received any citations? If so, why?: I was detained on suspicion of contraband, this accusation was baseless.

Have you had any past experience in any of the following fields: medicine, labour, service, logistics, and management? If you answered yes to any of those, explain the experience. Yes, I worked as a head-chef in a restaurant prior to the occupation. As such, I was in charge of logistics: stock, what we do with it; what is on the menu for each day as well as the command of subordinate chef's; what they were to do and such. Prior to that I was a basic chef, which laboured irregular hours over weeks.

I wish to join the union to feed the members of the union itself, the hospital workers, possibly the MPF and the civilians themselves. I believe the addition of food other than supplements will boost the moral of the workers, thus increasing work efficiency and quality, as such helping the world progress better as a whole.

I can provide the knowledge of cooking to the union and I am fully able to train people in the art of it. Along with my knowledge of efficient stock use, such as working with limited stock and supply, a skill which can also be taught, so if we was to run out of supplies, we could still work at premium efficiency.

I would, remain courteous and polite at all times, I would find out what the citizen required assistance with; if it was an area I felt comfortable giving advice or assistance on, then I would proceed to do so.

Are there any specific jobs or positions you are interested in having if you should work with the Civil Workers' Union?:
I would like to work as a chef if possible, whether a lead or subordinate, if this is unavailable; a place where I could serve food or drink (hospitality based), or even greeting people and talking about strengths of the workers' union as well as co-operation.

OOC-Section

Steam Name: DrVengeance

Steam ID:TEAM_0:1:3303791

Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what was your involvement in the CWU?: Nope.

Accepted for Interview.

We could use a chef to get freshly cooked food about. Come see me for the interview. -Red

Vegas :

Spoiler for Hiden:
IC-Section

Full Name: Wilford Tasker
Civil Identification Digits: #96263
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 135 lbs

Currently Assigned Apartment Number: C2
Total Loyalist Points (if known): 0

Notable Qualities: Good at cooking and can follow orders. Very loyal to my cause.

Notable Defects: Shorter than some, only really good at cooking.

Occupation prior to the Union: Chef at a four-star restraunt.

How long have you been in City 38(18?)?: A couple of months.

Have you ever been detained, or received any citations? If so, why?: No, I have not.

I have had experience with management since I was the lead chef of a four-star restraunt. I chose the dishes and told the kitchen workers how to make them if they didn't already know.

Why do you want to join the Civil Workers Union?: So that I may provide something to this world instead of rotting in an apartment for the rest of my days.

What can you provide to the Civil Workers Union?: Good food, and potential leadership. If allowed, I can open a shop to the citizens. I can also teach some other CWU workers how to cook, if preferred.

If a citizen were new to the city, and was in need of assistance, what would you do?: I would first introduce myself, and what I do around here. I would then show him the city, and explain how things work. I would let him shadow me throughout the CWU, if this is allowed.

Are there any specific jobs or positions you are interested in having if you should work with the Civil Workers Union?: Chef, ideally something involving cooking if not.

OOC-Section

Steam Name: Vegas

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32942005

Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what was your involvement in the CWU?: No, I have not.

In my head it feels a bit light but still okay. Bit iffy on this one but I know how you RP

Accepted for Interview

Another Fancy cook. Come by my office and lets have a sit down. - Red

Jesusfreak :

Spoiler for Hiden:
IC-Section

Full Name: Steven Camirom
Civil Identification Digits: 11538
Height: 6 feet tall
Weight: 87 kg

Currently Assigned Apartment Number: 2nd floor D
Total Loyalist Points (if known): None

Notable Qualities: friendly, easy to learn, trained baker, guided.

Notable Defects: Can be easy offended, cheeky

Occupation prior to the Union: running a bakery where we sold different kinds of bread and cakes.

How long have you been in City 18?: I’ve been here around one or two months by now.

Have you ever been detained, or received any citations? If so, why?: Is that a requirement? I haven’t.

My previous experience was service were I made and sold breads and different kinds of cakes. I wish to continue my path to become a baker again.
I started working in my young ages and went to technical college to become skilled. It took around two years before I were educated and started my own bakery from there.

I wish to start a bakery, but I need a funding/grant from a benefactor to start up the business. I will of course also help with other issues if it’s needed.
I wish to be more productive in the city than I’m now as there isn’t much to do than sleep and eating. I want to give the citizens an opportunity to find a community-friendly place to stay where they can have a small chat while enjoying their break first/coffee break/snack etc.

What I can provide is give citizens quality food with ingredients which is of course listed as legal.
I will start a bakery and start selling goods to the citizens who wish to support the union by spending a little extra on food etc. items.

I would go up to him and introduce myself and my company and ask what kind of assistance he were in need for. An example could be if he wishes to see around the city and know where the important buildings are located and what areas he should be aware from. I will also give him the basic laws such as mobility violation and audio violation and the risk if you break those laws as it seems most of the newcomers seems not to understand the laws the Universal Union have made to keep society 

I’m most interested in service and be productive. As long it doesn’t involve construction work I will be fine.

OOC-Section Jesusfreak

Steam Name: Jesusfreak ? write freakofjesus in search to find me.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19849166

Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what was your involvement in the CWU?:
Previous Organizer known as Lela Praise and Raon Zildan the known baker

Note: Forgot to write "If a citizen bla bla, what you do" part - edited now.

Accepted for Interview

A home-style bakery would be good for us. Meet me at headquarters. - Red

Napoleon IV :

Nigel's dead.

Rudolph the Master Blaster :

Spoiler for Hiden:
IC-Section

Accepted for Interview :

We need a good salesmen for the fold. Meet me at headquarters for a interview. -Red

Full Name: Andree Santino
Civil Identification Digits: 86473 
(I completely fucked up my CID when i posted..Edited)
Height: 6'2
Weight: 138 lbs

Currently Assigned Apartment Number: C-1
Total Loyalist Points (if known): 0e

Notable Qualities:
Logical, Cunning, Humble, Humorous. I have past knowledge in the business sector and I know how to set up and sell products at maximum efficiency.

Notable Defects:
I can be a perfectionist, which may lead to conflicts with others concerning certain topics and methods. I can be sarcastic at moments when provoked.

Occupation prior to the Union: Car Salesman

How long have you been in City 18: A week.

Have you ever been detained, or received any citations? If so, why?: No, I haven't.

Yes, I have been a car salesman so therefore i was involved in the service field. I worked at a dealership selling used cars and found ways to persuade customers and find connections to strengthen my business. My time as a car salesman was long, I spent a good six years developing my social skills finding the right vehicles at the right price. I was also accustomed to meeting tight deadlines, come to work everyday and creating brochures and spreadsheets for the dealership.

I wish to join the CWU because I find myself useless doing labor and simple odd jobs. I would prefer an occupations where I am fully experienced in and able to perform in at the best of my abilities. I am willing to serve the Union and provide the mass with Union certified products- as well, provide a steady economy because of my efforts. Not only that, I also want to provide myself a steady income so I can live properly and have a little bit of luxury as a CWU member.

I can provide my service experience and knowledge to the CWU. I am able to organize, assemble and manage a group or a store according to the CWU's guidelines. I am a good listener, because of my experience of listening to customers and then finding the right choice of vehicle based on their class and personality. With that being said, I have no trouble with taking orders and fulfilling them to the best of my abilities.

I'd first tell the citizen about the CWU and the Union in general. I would then, guide the citizen about the violations and contrabands that could endanger the citizen's life- protecting the citizen in the future. I would then, help him find a apartment to live in and find possible employment to provide the citizen food and necessities. I would infact, recommend the CWU for employment or even apply for the CCA.

As stated many times, I would be very interested in a business position.

OOC-Section

Steam Name: Rudolph the Master Blaster

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:26380020

Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what was your involvement in the CWU?: Yes, I was business before too

Offline Grom

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2014, 08:11:55 PM »
The notable qualities  Section was not filled out. Could you mind doing this before I put input in
Fixed. Silly form ate my answers. Should be in the original application now.

Offline Misty is kinda Mittens

• ʕಠᴥಠʔ
  • Board Moderator
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2014, 09:45:23 PM »
IC-Section

Notable Qualities: Ned is an experienced editor with a keen eye for detail. He's a hard worker and talented organiser, able to coordinate groups easily. Generally good-natured and friendly, Ned is easy-going but knows when to take a hard line when he needs to.

Notable Defects: At 51 years of age, Ned is likely to be older than most CWU staff. Although he's in reasonable physical condition, age can be a factor when it comes to more physical tasks - Ned will probably be able to hold a ladder, but scaling that ladder several times to paint a roof would play havoc with his knees.

Boston Herald:
-   intern (one year);
-   editor (five years)

OOC-Section

You put it in third person in the OOC section but I will let it slide due to the fact of time.

Accepted for Interview.

We would need a good mechanic man around -Red

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal