Author Topic: Hallo.  (Read 1319 times)

Offline Stokesy

• View Profile
    • Awards
Hallo.
« on: January 13, 2012, 04:35:20 AM »
My steam name is Stokesy, my characters name is Aurora Lockheart.
Not much  to say about me, I like writing poetry, music, RP (obviously or I wouldn't be here)
As for the types of music I like, anything with a beat to be honest, i'm open to everyone's taste in music.
Some of you may or may not know me, but either way this introduction goes out so hopefully you can all get to know me.
I only really play on the Half Life Two City RP server, though I may try out the other servers in time.
That's really all I have to say about myself, if you have any questions about me, go ahead and ask, I don't mind answering.
Goodbye.

Offline Lord Bravery

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hallo.
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 07:56:47 AM »
Hi! I'm The Butt inspector, and welcome to Catalyst-Gaming!

Make sure to check over the guides in the (Tab Menu ->) Directory of HL2RP so that you're sure you're not breaking the rules! As for the other servers, there's guides out there. Somewhere. Idk because I'm only into HL2RP so LOL

Enjoy your stay here, hope to see you around in-game! :D

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2012, 08:54:48 PM »
Welcome to CG.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2012, 10:40:38 PM »
Welcome to Catalyst! I am happy to meet another HL2RPer on the site! Glad to meet your acquittance and I hope to see you on the server one day.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2012, 01:26:54 AM »
Welcome to Catalyst Gaming!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal