Author Topic: Civil Workers Union Cycle 7 [Open] [No loyalist armband required]  (Read 7148 times)

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Applications are now open.

Before posting you must:
    • Be active on that character
    • Have a minimum post count of 10 - This is not required for GOLD and VIP members
    • Have common sense and understand the laws

[/list][/list]
    Code: [Select]
    [b](IC PART)[/b]
    [b]Name[/b]:
    [b]Citizen identification(CID):[/b]
    [b]Age[/b]:

[b]Why do you want to join the CWU?[/b]:
    [b]Have you ever been detained before?[/b]:
    [b]Past experience with work/labor[/b]:
    [b]What will you do for us?[/b]:
    [b]How long have you been in City45?[/b]:
    [b]Can CWU members be in possession of health kits[/b]:
    [b]Can CWU members be in possession of zipties[/b]:
    [b]If a citizen runs up to you and asks for help regarding UPA explain in detail what you would do.[/b]:
    [b]Any disabilities?[/b]:
    [b]Why do you want to be in the CWU?[/b]:

[b](OOC PART)[/b]
    [b]Name[/b]:
    [b]Timezone[/b]:
    [b]SteamID[/b]:
    [b]Roleplay Experience[/b]:
    [b]Why do you want to be accepted into the CWU?[/b]:
    [b]Character Backstory(Must be one paragraph)[/b]:

This is not a discussion thread, please only post applications.
    Thanks to Adam S for the logo.
    « Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 03:14:22 PM by Monkey with a gun »

Offline Nespc

• Gold Member
    • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    Re: Civil Workers Union Cycle 7 [Open] [No loyalist armband required]
    « Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 01:06:55 AM »

(IC PART)
    Name: Darrin Froman
    Citizen identification(CID): 67623

Why do you want to join the CWU?: To help the people in need.
    Have you ever been detained before?: Once.
    Past experience with work/labor: volunteer work.
    What will you do for us?: Anything you tell me to do.
    How long have you been in City18?: Two weeks.
    Can CWU members be in possession of health kits: Nope.
    Can CWU members be in possession of zipties: Nope.
    If a citizen runs up to you and asks for help regarding UPA explain in detail what you would do.: Firstly I would tell him/her not to run and then ask him/her to explain why he needs help. Then after I got that down I ask for the citizen’s name and then report to my superior and tell him a citizen needs help. If my Superior tells me to help him I shall but if he says no I go back to the citizen and tell him to ask someone else
    Any disabilities?: None.
    Why do you want to be in the CWU?: To assist anyone in need.

(OOC PART)
    Name: Steven
    Timezone: Brisbane 10:00+ GMT
    SteamID:Steam_0:0:21770563
    Roleplay Experience: 3 - 4 years
    Why do you want to be accepted into the CWU?: So I can help players in need.
    Character Backstory(Must be one paragraph): Darrin Froman always wanted to help people, he would volunteer for work down at the family store for the whole week or give change to the donation tins. Whenever he would see a Donations tin he would put Five dollars in the donations tin then he would walk on like it was nothing. When he went to work for the family store, he would be working the cash register in the electronics room. Or if they needed more muscle he would work in the back of the family store where the furniture that needed to be taken to the front of the store or furniture that was sold and needed to be taken to the back of the store he was there ready to help at all times. He also fixes electronics that comes in every now and then. Sometimes Darrin can get them to work but other times the device doesn’t work at all so he just throws it out in the bin.

Accepted for a interview

« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 05:24:20 PM by Monkey with a gun »
    Characters profiles\r\n\r\nNone: **** i 4got to log on 4 2 long xD

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
    • Gold Member
    • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    « Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 09:14:48 AM »
    (IC PART)
    Name: Takeo Dan
    Citizen identification(CID):(46324)

Why do you want to join the CWU?: To further develop and practice my medicinal skills
    Have you ever been detained before?: No
    Past experience with work/labor: Past work experience: Factory work, Hospital Nurse, Clinic Owner
    What will you do for us?: I have a vast knowledge of health and medicine that is suitable for the citizen populace, I can also do manual labour
    How long have you been in City18?:I have been with the same "populace" currently in City11, since my home in City 8, Japan. (Including the temporary transfer to city 18)
    Can CWU members be in possesion of health kits: Yes
    Can CWU members be in possession of zipties: No
    If a citizen runs up to you and asks for help regarding UPA explain in detail what you would do.: I would report it immediatly
    Any disabilities?: Heavy Japanese accent, currently working on it
    Why do you want to be in the CWU?: To join the medical side of the CWU, I can practice my profression, and claim a better life-style

(OOC PART)
    Name: Krisrules
    Timezone: GMT+0
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:12035425
    Roleplay Experience: 3-4 years worth.
    Why do you want to be accepted into the CWU?: Another character to add to the list on the tree of development
    Character Backstory(Must be one paragraph):

Takeo Dan. Born in Okinawa, Japan. His mother was a traditional "Lady." who spent her day hosting tea ceremonies with other "Ladies." Whilst not doing this she would be a stay at home mother. She was able to live so care-freely, because Dan's father, was a surgeon, and with Okinawa being an Island just off the mainland, the lack of surgeons made it a well paid job. When Dan was 13, he was put to work in factories where he would do general labour, from packaging to heavy lifting. He often questioned why he was put to work in such a place, with a family so wealthy, and so asked. His mother replied:"Taking things for granted creates bad character." His father replied:"Only until after you've experienced harsh labour, will you come to truly appreciate work you like.
       When Dan became 18 and finished education, he was sent to the mainlaind, Tokyo. He did an apprenticeship in a hospital as a Nurse, getting in fairly easy as this hospital's founder was a friend of his father. It became clear that the Takeo family name was well recognised with medicine. Between the age of 13 and 18 Dan's father had opened a major hospital in Okinawa, along with two clinics. Dan thought about his career aspects, coming to understand that really, this job had been forced upon him. But he didn't care. It was a well payed job, and respected by society.
       After 4 years of earning and learning in his apprenticeship, Dan had become a qualified Doctor. Now a grown man at 22, he was called back to Okinawa by his father, who claimed he had good news. Four years had passed between any major contact between the family, Dan wondered why he would have to meet his father in person after 4 years. He was caught by surprise when he found out. His father had written over ownership to one of his clinics, in his sons name. Dan asked why his father had spoiled him as such, and initially refused to accept the offer, until his father replied:"I worked so hard my entire life for the purpose of spoiling you". Dan need not say anymore, he accepted the offer whole-heartedly.
       Dan has now continued to practise medicine for 9 years in his clinic up till the age of 31. The combine have invaded earth and set up their government. After transferring from cities 8, to 18, to 11, Dan has finally gotten used to the new way of life, and wishes to keep his last part of his father with him. His gift, medicine.

Accepted for a interview
    « Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 05:21:53 PM by Monkey with a gun »

Offline MightyKebab38

• View Profile
      • Awards
    « Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 01:20:20 PM »
    (IC PART)

Name:Henry Parkinson
    Citizen identification(CID):33137
    Why do you want to join the CWU?:To help the city, improve it and also help the Universal Union.
    Have you ever been detained before? No.
    :Past experience with work/labor: I was working in my father's garage in the past so yes.
    What will you do for us?: I will repair all the mechanic devices i can and run a shop.
    How long have you been in City11?: Some months.
    Can CWU members be in possession of health kits:Yes. Doctors can.
    Can CWU members be in possession of zipties:No. Its contra.
    If a citizen runs up to you and asks for help regarding UPA explain in detail what you would do.: If he is a wanted person and asking to hide, i would report to nearest CP immediately. If he wants to learn shop prices, i would explain him each one of them. And finally if he is wounded, i would take him to nearest CWU Doctor/HELIX Unit immediately.
    Any disabilities?: Im not good at being a doctor.
    Why do you want to be in the CWU?:I'd like to be loyal to the union, and get increased benefits.

(OOC PART)

Name:[K.L.P]S.T.A.L.K.E.R
    Timezone:UTC/GMT +2 hours
    SteamID:STEAM_5090159
    Roleplay Experience: 3-4 years of RP, 1-2 years of serious RP.
    Why do you want to be accepted into the CWU?: My character (Henry Parkinson) respects the law. And i really want to be in CWU to regret the increased stats/benefits etc for my character's loyality.
    Character Backstory(Must be one paragraph):Henry Parkinson was used to live in City 18. Due to a few rebels managed to sneak in City18 and hiding in the slums, Some Synths have been sent in D2 for patrol and some loyal citizens relocated to City11 for protection. Henry was one of them. At first the city was seem so small to him but he started getting used to rules in town. And after he saw the CWU's good performance in City11, he decided to join.
    Denied, your application and backstory lacked detail. You may apply again in 1 week
    « Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 05:25:51 PM by Monkey with a gun »
    CONNECTING USER DATA: KLP STALKER.
    Connecting....
    Connected!

Viewing character data:

Dwayne 'Chuck' Simon
    Alive - City45
    Hanging around slums, doing anti-citizen stuff.

Henry Parkinson.
    Alive - City 45
    Trying to get along with CWU, doing loyalist stuff.

Ahmed Hussain
    Alive - City 45
    Being the city arab avoiding racists

Jack Mikhail
    Alive - Outlands
    Roaming on the empty outlands, trading stuff.

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    AntiLemons222
    « Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 01:29:13 PM »
    b](IC PART)[/b]
    Name:Yao Lo Ti
    Citizen identification(CID):51494

Why do you want to join the CWU?:I want to be able to help the community in a much better way.
    Have you ever been detained before?:Nope, clean.
    Past experience with work/labor:I was a butler for most of my years and volunteered at a young age for cleaning streets
    What will you do for us?:Help citizens, sell the Universal Union branded products, help officers if they need help, etc.
    How long have you been in City11?:Since the City 18 transfer
    Can CWU members be in possession of health kits:Yes, we are allowed to patch up the injured citizens.
    Can CWU members be in possession of zipties:No, it is illegal for citizens to have them.
    If a citizen runs up to you and asks for help regarding UPA explain in detail what you would do.:If they are engaging in it or sound suspicious, inform an officer via radio or communication. If he just wants to know rules, tell him.
    Any disabilities?:None whatsoever
    Why do you want to be in the CWU?:Well, access to further areas would be cool, but really, to help the community.

(OOC PART)
    Name:AntiLemons222
    Timezone:BST
    SteamID:STEAM_0:0:18109257
    Roleplay Experience:Lots and lots and lots
    Why do you want to be accepted into the CWU?:Well, to give me a widened
    Character Backstory(Must be one paragraph):Well it had happened. Darren Diesel had been denied for the CCA. What was there to do now? Well he had considered death. He knew what to do. He had managed to defend a citizen from death. Next, his butler entered the city, hearing of his death. He though one thing, "Never start from the top, begin at the bottom and work your way up.". From there on, Yao Lo Ti had decided to join the Civil Workers Union, as he was once a civil worker. The so-called famous Darren Diesel had payed him as a butler, which had accidently put Yao into the slave trade. Darren had bought Yao's life and turned him into a personal slave to which he could do anything to him. Yao's son was murdered by Mr Diesel, who paid the press to not publish the story, and paid the government to allow his death. Yao had sought revenge, till the Diesel scandal came along. Yao was free and spent life learning English, getting fit by training, and how did he pay for it all? He snabbed $1 Trillion from Darren. Then the war came along. Yao wasn't sure at first, but he liked to take life as it came along. Well, thats the end for now, but Yao's tale continues forever. The End?

Denied - Your backstory made little sense, he stole 1 trillion$ and had a butler? No. You may apply again in 1 week.
    « Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 05:29:53 PM by Monkey with a gun »
    im bach

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
    • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    « Reply #5 on: October 11, 2011, 02:13:51 PM »
    (IC PART)
    Name : James McDougall
    Citizen identification (CID): 67986

Why do you want to join the CWU?: I have lived in City11 for a while and I've noticed the shortage in CWU, and I figured I could help out.
    Have you ever been detained before?: No
    Past experience with work/labor: My father used to make me help him out a lot, he was a construction worker, so he knew a lot about tools and how to get a job done.
    What will you do for us?: I will try to improve the community by helping citizens and officers out, making shops, building help desks, etc.
    How long have you been in City11?: A few months.
    Can CWU members be in possession of health kits: Yes.
    Can CWU members be in possession of zipties: No.
    If a citizen runs up to you and asks for help regarding UPA explain in detail what you would do.: It depends on what he is asking about it. If he was asking what the rules were about it, I would explain all the rules about UPA, but if he was asking for a place to hide or help to get away from officers, I would report it immediately.
    Why do you want to be in the CWU?: I love helping out, and I know that by joining the CWU I can do that.

(OOC PART)
    Name: Kronic
    Timezone: UTC-05:00
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35744191
    Roleplay Experience : I've been role-playing for about three years.
    Why do you want to be accepted into the CWU?:
    Character Backstory(Must be one paragraph)

My character was born February 14th, 1991.  Both of his parents were Scottish, but his mom died when he was only five.  He lived with his dad for most of his life, and he always helped him out with things around the house or any jobs that he needed help with.  His dad was a construction worker, so he was always engaging in new jobs, and he taught James a lot about what it was like to be a construction worker.  He learned a lot about tools, how to use them, and how to be loyal to your superiors and get the job done.  Unfortunately, James’ dad died one year before the seven hour war, so he has been on his own ever since.  James’ father taught him well, because he has never failed to do something he has committed to, so he is very trustworthy and a hard worker.  He has lived in many different cities, but his current is City 11 and he is finally getting settled in.  James hasn’t had much of an interesting live, so he decided he would finally do something and apply for the CWU.

Accepted for a interview
    « Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 05:31:03 PM by Monkey with a gun »

Offline Ghosteh

• Gold Member
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    « Reply #6 on: October 11, 2011, 02:44:47 PM »
    (IC PART)

Name: Scoot Wazz.
    Citizen identification(CID):30943.
    Why do you want to join the CWU?:To help the Union make a better city and possibly create a store for citizens to purchase things from.
    Have you ever been detained before?:No.
    Past experience with work/labor:I used to do small tasks for some people but not much.
    What will you do for us?:I will help you complete tasks and create a better society.
    How long have you been in City11?:About three months.
    Can CWU members be in possession of health kits:No, I was told any sort of medical was not allowed.
    Can CWU members be in possession of zipties:No, The Combine Civil Authority told me only they could have those.
    If a citizen runs up to you and asks for help regarding UPA explain in detail what you would do.:It all depends on what they ask because if they ask something to do with rules I would tell them anything Anti-Civil I would use my request device to report them.
    Any disabilities?:No.
    Why do you want to be in the CWU?: I wish to work for the Union and ofcourse the Civil Workers Union.

(OOC PART)

Name:Ghost
    Timezone:GMT
    SteamID:STEAM_0:0:38666132.
    Roleplay Experience:About 3 years but not on CG.
    Why do you want to be accepted into the CWU?: I would love to have a CWU character since they seem to do fun things.
    Spoiler for Hiden:
    Back-story

Child hood (1996 – 1992)

Scoot Wazz was a good human being with potential but he could be aggressive at time. All he wanted to achieve in his lifetime was a good job, a good family and most of all a great life. He was doing well in school getting the highest grades he could achieve he was not the best student and he was not the worst. He had many friends at school who he socialized with and communicated with allot of his friends were like him but some were the complete opposite. Although Scoot was often picked on at school he did not bother with bullies he simply tried to ignore them in the end like most bullies would they got bored and decided to move on. Scoot’s school life was as normal and his dreams were as normal so Scoot’s life carried on as normal.

College (1992)

When Scoot Wazz left school he decided to go to College hoping to get a degree in mechanics. He was planning to be in college for 6 years to get the best out of his abilities. He did his research, studies & work he was not making very much friends since he had not interest to he thought he had enough friends already. He silently worked his way through college not causing any trouble for anyone. The thing that put him of most was the fact he got no-where with his decision where he would work, who he would work for and how it would all work out in the end. College was very stressing for Scoot he had so many thoughts inside his head which could sometimes effect his grades. Scoot was often sleepy since he had to get up early in the morning and often he daydreamed but it was great for Scoots imagination. Sometimes Scoot would sit and draw a picture and would try to draw designs he knew they were obviously wouldn’t work because he did not know much yet Scoot just thought it was fun.

A few years into College (6 Years)

Scoot was now better at mechanics wondering what the future held for him he often thought about coming a designer but he knew it would not match his dream he wanted to work in a place with friends and meet new ones. He was now testing things in his mechanics training exploring new things and expanding his new mind. Scoot Wazz knew he was ready to go and get a job soon he hoped for a good one which would give him a good life allot of money and friends he was still aiming for his dream though. He studied for a few more months always changing his mind about his future job until he felt he was ready to leave he was scared to go out into the true world with barely any guidance. He was told it was “a cruel harsh world out there and you’re always on your own” which didn’t make Scoot very comfortable with his leave.

Graduation (1998)

Scoot Wazz was happy knowing his future dream was even closer in reach he could accomplish allot. He finally got his degree in Mechanics and was hoping he would get hired easily. He looked around for a while and had no luck so he decided to go home. He was watching television for a bit and an advertisement came on when he was about to turn over the channel it was an advertisement for the R.A.F (Royal Air Force) He was looking for any mechanic jobs for it and he was in luck they had some. He decided to relax and go sign up tomorrow.
    The next day Scoot woke up and had his breakfast and did his usual morning then went out And went to find his hopefully future job in the R.A.F He went to his local base and got some information. It took some time to fill out forms and he thought about it carefully in the end he enlisted 4 years and signed a contract. He put down his college degree for mechanics and he was accepted about a week after. Scoot was so happy he was going to leave in 4 days he went to stay with his family and spent time with them.

The R.A.F (1998)

The day came when he was to leave and go to his R.A.F Base his family wished him good luck and waved goodbye. His dad gave him a necklace with his name on it the shape of it was a pair of wings. Scoot took this and treasured it as if it was a son to him he always wore it and refused to take it off. He arrived at his base and started by getting his room he met a new friend who he would imagine to be his best friend while he was there, his friends name was Isaac Locks. Scoot and Isaac may have only just met each other but they were getting along fine Scoot and Isaac always stuck by each other’s side but Isaac was going to be driving the planes like Fighter Jets ect. Although they didn’t get to talk much on weekdays they talked allot on weekends. Scoot was getting along with his job perfectly learning new things along the way he could repair certain vehicles now and manually practice with fake vehicles for safety reasons.

Leaving the R.A.F (4 Years into the job)

Now that Scoot known allot more and had allot of experience of mechanics he decided that since he did his four years he would leave and take a break for a bit having his experiences he thought he may be able to join again. After about a month living in his new home he had bought with his hard earned money he decided that he should get a job for a while he decided to work for a science lab as a mechanic just to earn allot more money he regularly talked to Isaac via phone and sometimes he Isaac came to visit Scoot and then after about a week he would leave to go back to the R.A.F Scoot would say goodbye. Scoot usually visited his family and he still had his necklace that he got 4 years ago when he joined. His science mechanic job was interesting since allot of the things he was working on was new to him and more technically advanced.

Science Job (2002)

Scoot went away to America for about 5 years with his Mechanic job in a science lab he had some fun and some bad times but he got along as usual. He did get a few flaws which resulted in his pay going back a little he did not like this one bit but he had to deal with it. He worked there until his eyes were bloodshot and he was exhausted eventually he left America and returned to Britain. He stayed there for two more years carrying on with his usual boring work until another trip came, he was going to Russia for another science trip this one was for 3 years this time he was excited since it wasn’t too long and he had never been to Russia before. This time it was serious work the Russians didn’t want any mess ups so Scoot was not used allot he was still paid and he managed to talk to some locals he bought some coats since he was very cold in Russia. He found Russians to be very violent and was wondering what he could do with his free time. He decided to try and learn some sewing/tailoring with his spare time and it passed it. Since he was here for 3 years he decided he should get to know some of the locals they didn’t like the fact that they lived near a big science lab that could cause allot of problems for the environment and the people. Some of the locals wouldn’t talk to him for that reason he often seen the Russian military walking by and waved to them they usually didn’t respond back though Scoot carried on doing his work for 3 years and when he came back he decided he should retire.

Retirement (2012)

Scoot retired surprisingly he retired after his friend since his friend had had an injury and decided when his time was up he would leave. They usually met up and socialized together going out for drinks sometimes. Scoots dreams were nearly complete he was doing so successful in his life and whenever he thought back from where he started he would be so proud and often would look at his necklace and remember his dead who died in a car accident, Scoot could not forgive himself for missing the funeral and it was not his fault.

Xen attack on Earth (Date Unknown)

Scoot was forced to be moved into a protected city a different one than his friend but he was in the same one as his family. This was a scary time for Scoot and he was glad he left the R.A.F since people in the Military had to stay against their will to fight and defend the cities against the Xen creatures. Not any people liked this but they had to deal with it some were proud of doing it and some were not many people died but in the end it went through.
    The Combine invasion on Earth (2015)
    As soon as the combine invaded earth Scoot was sure he would die and everyone else around him. After the seven hour war Scoot was put on a train, sent across the world and was robbed of his necklace from his dad and was given Citizen Uniform and was also separated from his family. Scoot was furious but could do nothing about it this time he could not just go along with it along the way he was given breens water which made him forget allot of his bad memories the train he was on was taking him to C18 he was wondering what it would be like there.

A year after The Seven Hour War (2016)

Scoot had heard about Loyalist status and as he was getting his rations he noticed that the loyalist got two he was confused as nobody else did. Scoot then asked a Loyalist “How would I become a loyalist?” The Loyalist replied “Stay on the Combines good side and help the city.” Since that Scoot was always trying to do these tasks one day he was awarded a Loyalist point for putting trash that somebody threw on the floor inside a trashcan The CP walked up to him and said “Apply.” Scoot was nervous and pulled out his CID card and applied. He was then awarded a “Loyalist Point” For some reason Scoot was happy and then tried to earn allot more by sweeping the streets, cleaning buildings, Reporting Anti-Civil behaviour and staying on the Civil Protections good side by doing all their tasks. By the time Scoot had earned his “Loyalist Armband” He felt as if he was part of the community and society the Civil Protection trusted him more and he started getting more food to eat. Scoot got his business permit for General Goods and Literature and began to sell thing soon Scoot seen how the Civil Workers Union get treated and wanted to be one he asked a Civil Workers Union Member “How would I join?” he stated “Apply for it.” Scoot applied for it and sent it off waiting for the response.
    Accepted, this was simply amazing, by far this is the most detailed and best CWU application i have ever seen. Ask a SA+ for your whitelist
    « Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 05:32:52 PM by Monkey with a gun »

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
    • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    « Reply #7 on: October 12, 2011, 11:20:21 AM »
    (IC PART)
    Name:Lela Praise
    Citizen identification(CID):04682

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
    I want to join the CWU as one of my friends called Steve ‘Mason’ Johnson who gave me information that I was able make a application for medical service.
    Have you ever been detained before?:I have never got detained as I am loyal over the Universal Union and respect the laws.
    Past experience with work/labor:I have study medicine since I started in the University. Then I got older around 24 I was able to get a job in a small private hospital.
    What will you do for us?: I have a great knowledge for health and care so I am able to help the wounded citizens.
    How long have you been in City11?: I got revoked from city5 one day ago My friend told me that the application to CWU was open and I wanted to search for the best job I every can get.
    Can CWU members be in possession of health kits: The rules is simple. CWU members are allow to carry health kits IF! They have the knowledge and the CWU medical band.
    Can CWU members be in possession of zipties:No, The zipties are contrabands and only the Universal Union are allowed to carry these items
    If a citizen runs up to you and asks for help regarding UPA explain in detail what you would do.: If he is asking for legal questions such as shop prices or the blocks is I would give the information the citizen is asking for. If the person asking about contrabands or asking the road to the sewers I would immediately go to the nearest civil protection unit or report the citizen if there is no civil protection unit around. If the citizen is wounded I would get him/her to the nearest CWU doctor
    Any disabilities?: When it comes to hard work such as repairing or building projects I will refuse. I am not so strong and will damage myself if I do that kind of work.
    Why do you want to be in the CWU?: I want to join the CWU as I see myself as a good person who respect the laws and will help the wounded citizens.

(OOC PART)
    Name:Jesusfreak
    Timezone: GMT +1
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:19849166
    Roleplay Experience:1-2 years
    Why do you want to be accepted into the CWU?: So I can help to continue a roleplay if someone is wounded
    Lela Praise was born the in London 8. August 1987. Her mother was working as a doctor in a private hospital and her day as a truck driver. Lela did not see her dad as often because he drove to many countries and have not much time at home.
    As she was 14 years old her father died in a car accident in Poland. It was a hard time. She and her mother had to work harder to pay the taxes on their house. Lela started to work on the hospital whit her mother. She helped to switch bandage on the patients, washed them and cleaned the floor. It did not help much on the economy and Lela and her mother had to move to an apartment near the slums.
    After Lela was done with collage she started to study medicine where she met Steve Johnson.
    They became close friends and helped each other to get the best characters, the work was hard but they manage to complete the test with a character over the average mark. Steve got a call and had to move from London to America as he had many applications to the hospitals over there. Lela continued her work in London in a small hospital till it got destroyed under the Seven hour war.

Accepted for interview
    « Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 12:25:23 PM by Monkey with a gun »

Credit goes to jackal

Offline MightyKebab38

• View Profile
      • Awards
    « Reply #8 on: October 12, 2011, 11:44:33 AM »
    (IC PART)

Name:Henry Parkinson
    Citizen identification(CID):33137
    Why do you want to join the CWU?:To help the city, improve it and also help the Universal Union.
    Have you ever been detained before? No.
    :Past experience with work/labor: I was working in my father's garage in the past so yes.
    What will you do for us?: I will repair all the mechanic devices i can and run a shop.
    How long have you been in City11?: Some months.
    Can CWU members be in possession of health kits:Yes. Doctors can.
    Can CWU members be in possession of zipties:No. Its contra.
    If a citizen runs up to you and asks for help regarding UPA explain in detail what you would do.: If he is a wanted person and asking to hide, i would report to nearest CP immediately. If he wants to learn shop prices, i would explain him each one of them. And finally if he is wounded, i would take him to nearest CWU Doctor/HELIX Unit immediately.
    Any disabilities?: Im not good at being a doctor.
    Why do you want to be in the CWU?:I'd like to be loyal to the union, and get increased benefits.

(OOC PART)

Name:[K.L.P]S.T.A.L.K.E.R
    Timezone:UTC/GMT +2 hours
    SteamID:STEAM_5090159
    Roleplay Experience: 3-4 years of RP, 1-2 years of serious RP.
    Why do you want to be accepted into the CWU?: My character (Henry Parkinson) respects the law. And i really want to be in CWU to regret the increased stats/benefits etc for my character's loyality.
    Character Backstory(Must be one paragraph):Henry Parkinson was born in 1984 at 11th april. His father was working for a company but in his spare time Henry's dad was working on his garage. When Henry was 14 he decided to help his father in garage. When he was 19 he was a
    lot of skilled in mechanics. At 24 of his age Henry joined the FancyParts Car company and sold car parts to  the people while commanding a garage. 1 year later invaders came from Xen and took the world. There was a new lifestyle now and Henry decided to live with it rather than resisting and dieing. 1 year after the new lifestyle started. Henry was 26 years old now. He had nothing to do rather than working with some mechanic parts. He knew it was contra. But it could be allowed if he could join the Civil Workers Union. It could maybe bring his job back. So he took his wrench with him. And walked into the City 11 CWU Headquarters.

Denied - You were told to wait 1 week before sending in a new application, updated to 2 week wait.

Nop. it said me to apply in 1 week not after 1 week.
    « Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 01:20:20 PM by [K.L.P]S.T.A.L.K.E.R »
    CONNECTING USER DATA: KLP STALKER.
    Connecting....
    Connected!

Viewing character data:

Dwayne 'Chuck' Simon
    Alive - City45
    Hanging around slums, doing anti-citizen stuff.

Henry Parkinson.
    Alive - City 45
    Trying to get along with CWU, doing loyalist stuff.

Ahmed Hussain
    Alive - City 45
    Being the city arab avoiding racists

Jack Mikhail
    Alive - Outlands
    Roaming on the empty outlands, trading stuff.

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2011, 06:49:14 PM »
    (IC PART)
    Name: Ember Oliver
    Citizen identification(CID): 85003

Why do you want to join the CWU?: I wish to help the union and it's citizens as best as I can.
    Have you ever been detained before?: I have not.
    Past experience with work/labor: I used to... *That is scratched out, as she can't remember*. I can't quite remember, however, I have been doing loyalist duties around the city, such as cleanup and trash pick up.
    What will you do for us?: I wish to do anything that you want me to, if I can help the union.
    How long have you been in City11?: Since we transferred from... I can't seem to remember.
    Can CWU members be in possession of health kits: I believe so... if they are a medic, I beleive.
    Can CWU members be in possession of zipties: No, that would be contraband for a citizen.
    If a citizen runs up to you and asks for help regarding UPA explain in detail what you would do.: I would first send a request to the Combine Civil Authority, reporting that a citizen is asking about a case of UPA. I would then ask the citizen to wait until the officer arrives, then ask him to state his query to the officer, who would then be able to provide an answer or act upon it.
    Any disabilities?: I have no disabilities.
    Why do you want to be in the CWU?: I wish to be in the CWU to show citizens that the union is only here for the betterment of mankind.

(OOC PART)
    Name: The Mighty cookiemonstur
    Timezone: GMT -5 (EST)
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:26663128
    Roleplay Experience: I have been in CG HL2RP since early July of this year, I have a CCA unit (GRID-02.414), an OTA (REAPER-EtL.73092) and a Vortiguant refugee (Val'Nok Rotuk).
    Why do you want to be accepted into the CWU?: I wish to be able to help out with CWU duties, as the number of CWU is not very high.
    Ember Oliver was born March 21st, 1992, into a Texan family. This family was decently rich, and was able to provide a good upbringing for Ember. She had many friends at school, and enjoyed playing outside with her friends. During the third grade, her mother was killed in a bank robbery. She was not alerted, as her father did not want to make her upset. Eventually, she made her way home, and her father had to break the new to her. She was devastated, and did not return to school for quite a while. When she finally did, she tried to shrug it off as though nothing had happened, but she knew that she would never forget.

She went to high school, and did very well in many of her subjects. One subject she could not cope with, though, was Latin. Latin was the bane of her existence, she could not stand the sight of it. She frequently flunked major tests in the subject, and everything her father tried was not working. Tutors, extra work, nothing. Then, she went to tenth grade, and realized that it wasn't her fault. Her teacher just wasn't a good teacher. So she began to do better in Latin, and was able to go to school with a much easier time. Her friends would commonly go to parties, and invite Ember, but Ember chose to stay home and study, propelling her further. She was an honors student and the top of her class by senior year, and senior class secretary. Moving on to college, a bright future was ahead of her.

After graduating college, and obtaining a degree in teaching, she sought a job in teaching. She enjoyed being around children, and so she took a job as a kindergarten teacher. The pay was not great, as with all teachers, but she loved what she did and so it did not matter. Everyday she would wake up with a smile on her face, knowing that she was going to the place where she loved to be. And so it went on for two years, until the fateful day occurred, in which everything ended.

The Seven Hour War was literally that: A war that took place over the course of seven hours. Every military in the world was nearly obliterated, and mankind enslaved. The Universal Union separated people into different cities across the world, and put them under jurisdiction of the Union. Ember was placed into City 18, around central/eastern Europe. She thought that the Union was a good thing, not really knowing what they were. She thought that the kids in her class were put into a different city, even though that was not true. She started doing menial tasks for the Union, hoping that she could help them in any way possible. She then saw a citizen in a white shirt, and asked him where he got that shirt. He responded that he was a member of the Civil Workers Union, and proceeded to show her where the HQ was. She aspired to be able to be one of them, which was cut short by the transfer from City 18 to City 11. After which, she picked up and application form for the Civil Workers Union, and begin to write away.

Accepted for interview
    « Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 12:27:10 PM by Monkey with a gun »
    Kathryn Williams
    Now in the trading business with Angus Buchanan.
    Val'Nok Rotuk
    Lost in the canals.
    Ember Olliver (Tier-3)
    Enjoying her new CWU Winter Coat.
    C45.CCA.GRID-01.414
    Look at my dress, my dress is amazing.
    UU.OTA.REAPER-EtL.73092
    Does anyone else taste metal and see red?

Offline RebelGrunt

• View Profile
      • Awards
    « Reply #10 on: October 12, 2011, 08:19:20 PM »
    (IC PART)
    Name: James Wilcox
    Citizen identification(CID): 81188

Why do you want to join the CWU?: I want to help the Union and citizens as much as I can.
    Have you ever been detained before?: Nope.
    Past experience with work/labor: Volunteer work, mostly cleaning.
    What will you do for us?: Anything I am capable of/told to do.
    How long have you been in City11?: One week and a half.
    Can CWU members be in possession of health kits: Yes as long as they are authorized to be able to have one.
    Can CWU members be in possession of zipties: No that would mean we are in possession of contraband.
    If a citizen runs up to you and asks for help regarding UPA explain in detail what you would do.: I would first advise the citizen to walk not run/jog. I would then ask the citizen what is the problem. If the problem seems to be true/important I would request/inform the Combine Civil Authority(CCA) of it. I would then stay with the citizen until the officer arrives. Then I would get the citizen to calmly tell the CCA officer his problem. I would then let the CCA officer reply to this problem/give a solution in anyway he can. If the officer thanks the citizen I would thank him again once the officer leaves.
    Any disabilities?: Nope.
    Why do you want to be in the CWU?: I would to help the Union/Citizens of City 11 anyway that is possible.

(OOC PART)
    Name: Zachary, Forum Name is Hey Buddy, I'm a Engineer!, Steam Name is RebelGrunt
    Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25195050
    Roleplay Experience: Off and on for about 2 years.
    Why do you want to be accepted into the CWU?: I want to help the CCA/Union and citizens of City 11.
    Character Backstory(Must be one paragraph): James Wilcox was born on August 6, 1988 in a hospital near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He grew up in a decent community surrounded by family he loved and cared for. He averaged A's and B's in school and never seemed to get into major trouble. But one day that shocked the world changed his life forever. When the Combine took over he was soon relocated to different Cities. He was devastated by being away from his family forever. He soon found himself in City 11. Deciding his chances against the combine were very slim he decided instead of fighting them why not join them? He soon found out he loves to help the citizens of City 11 and especially doing what he can for the CCA. He volunteers some of his time to trying his best to keep the streets clean. James has recently obtained a Loyalist armband and is now prouder then ever to be called a Loyalist. Now he looks forward to hopefully joining the CWU or the glorious CCA.

Accepted for interview
    « Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 12:30:16 PM by Monkey with a gun »

Offline Noahnthevil

• Gold Member
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    « Reply #11 on: October 12, 2011, 10:04:49 PM »
    (IC PART)
    Name: Brandon Moore
    Citizen identification(CID): 83694

Why do you want to join the CWU?:  Brandon thinks the Combine are the greatest thing that has ever happened to earth, and he wishes to assist them for the greater good of man kind.
    Have you ever been detained before?: No.
    Past experience with work/labor: Yes, pre and post war. Doing a lot of yard work in his childhood, construction work through college, and much cleaning for the Universal Union right here in city 11.
    What will you do for us?: I will do anything you tell me to do. I also took a small course in college having to do with medical treatment, dont remember to much of it though.
    How long have you been in City11?: Around 6 years, since the war.
    Can CWU members be in possession of zipties: No.
    If a citizen runs up to you and asks for help regarding UPA explain in detail what you would do.: Report it as soon as i can.
    Why do you want to be in the CWU?: Brandon though the CCA was not his thing, and he still wanted to support the Universal Union.

(OOC PART)
    Name: Noahnthevill
    Timezone: UTC/GMT -5 hours
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:24598331
    Roleplay Experience: 2-3 years.
    Why do you want to be accepted into the CWU?: I want to assist the CWU in any way i can. and i have noticed the low amout of CWU there is.

Spoiler for Hiden:
    Child/Teenhood

Brandon had a pretty good childhood. His parents were not abusive in any way at all. His family also had a very decent amount of money. He went to private schools mainly free of bullies, and the teachers were great. He never had to do much work around the house, yard, or community. his family also never went to church. Nearing his late childhood, almost to his teenage years, his mother died. This completely changed his life, seeing that his father was ALWAYS working, his mother is the only family member he had to talk to in his hard times. When he finally entered his teenage years, Brandon matured, and finally got over his mothers death. He still mourns her and cries about her loss but it was not like when he was a child. Around age 14 is when he had to start his labor. His father said that he will never be successful in life because he had no work ethic. His father started him out doing simple yardwork for his community. Then, around age 16, Brandon finally got a real job. He worked at his local super market, stocking on the late night shift. He did not really enjoy this job, seeing he was still in high school and working the night shift. He worked this job until he was 18 years old. He got around 4 hours of sleep each night, and he had to use weekends to catch up on sleep instead of hanging out with friends.

Adulthood/Pre-War

When Brandon finally reached age 18, it was time to go to college and move out of his fathers home. He had saved enough money from his job and fathers donations to go 4 years of college, so he did. His sophomore year is when he took his course on medical treatment. In this course, he learned basic thinks like the Heimlich maneuver and basic CPR. He also learned how to treat small wounds and a couple of diseases. He took a construction job at around this time as well. He had no friends throughout college, so he took around 4-6 hours a day for his job, getting weekends off. This hard labor taught him a lot of work ethic and he enjoyed this job, he wanted to do it for the rest of his life. He finished up college at age 22 and took a full time job at the construction company he worked at in his hometown of Clinchport, Virginia until he was about 24 years old, through these 2 years he had gotten friends, got married, and was planning on having children, but decided not to for the time being. At age 26, He was offered a major promotion which would require him to relocate to South Carolina, working on a line of resorts there. After a discussion with his wife, he decided to accept the job offer and he moved to South Carolina. His job there was doing great, he was gaining much more money there, and his wife loved living on the beach. He lived and worked there in South Carolina until he was around age 30, then something happened that would change the world. Forever...

Post-War

2011... These "people" known as the "Combine" had invaded earth. It took them seven hours to take over the entire world. SEVEN! When the war was over, the survivors were divided into cities. These cities were ruled by the combine. they were incredibly civilized, but they had no freedom. Brandon was sent to city 11 after the war. There, he was separated from his wife, friends, father, and everyone else he ever knew. He was depressed his first 5 years of being there, but after that, not to long ago, he started looking into the positives of this huge event. Everything was organized. There was nowhere near as much crime on the streets as they're was before the combine took over. He started serving these men, realizing that its better than resisting. In these months since coming out of his long depression, he discovered the CWU. They were part of the Universal Union, but not the big geared up men who were the CCA. He decided he wanted to join the CWU, seeing that it is more the thing for him than the CCA. And here he sits, waiting for a response on his application.

Accepted for interview
    « Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 12:31:36 PM by Monkey with a gun »

Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline MegaTeddyBear

• Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    « Reply #12 on: October 13, 2011, 06:13:34 PM »
    (IC PART)
    Name:James S. Briggs
    Citizen identification(CID):(17259)

Why do you want to join the CWU?:To help and develop skills of citizens and myself.
    Have you ever been detained before?:Once or Twice
    Past experience with work/labor:I used to be a Store Manager,Street cleaner,and Trash Collector.
    What will you do for us?:I will report immediately if needed,and I will use my leadership skills to help people.
    How long have you been in City11?:2-3 Years
    Can CWU members be in possession of health kits:Yes.
    Can CWU members be in possession of zipties:No.
    If a citizen runs up to you and asks for help regarding UPA explain in detail what you would do.:It depends,If they ask about rules or directions,I will tell them the rules and/or how to get to where they are going.If they ask where to hide from CP or ask anything a rebel would do,I would report them immidiately!
    Any disabilities?:No.
    Why do you want to be in the CWU?:To assist anyone that needs it.

(OOC PART)
    Name:MegaTeddyBear
    Timezone:EST +4
    SteamID:STEAM_0:1:19615917
    Roleplay Experience:3-4 Years
    Why do you want to be accepted into the CWU?:To help lead people and develope skills of people and myself.
    Character Backstory(Must be one paragraph):James S. Briggs is an African American Male that was born in Westville,Georgia.He spend most of his poverty-strucken childhood in his hometown of Westville.In his high-school life he became a victiom to drugs and alcohol,Which tore his family apart.His Dad left his Mom and his Mom died in a car accident.He was left by his self.All alone.He lived on the streets till he was 20,he had to look through trash cans,beg and even steal to live.After the combined took over,He was moved into city 3.Their they provided him with a apartment in the slums and he got a job in the local factory.But something was missing in his life,a Emptyness.He never got off of drugs or alcohol,one night in city 3,he got arrested for beating a hobo to death.He was sent to jail for 3 years.All the drugs and abuse finally cought up to him.The First night he served in jail,was the most empty he ever felt,there was a hole inside he didnt know how to fill.That night a man in the cell next to his was happy and joyful,he also had a book in his hand.James asked"How can you be so happy and joyfull in this dark and glummy place?". The Man replyed"A great savior named Jesus saved me from all the junk I have done,of all the pain and sorrow I've been through,he is the one who saves!". Thats when he found the fill to gap the hole deep inside him...He finally knew who could save him.After that day he and the mantalk more and more,James became a follower and desiple of God.He got out of jail 3 years later and began sharing with everyone of the good news!But the combine had a different plan.They didnt want to hear of any such thing,and shipped him off to city 11.In city 11 the persicution wasn't as brutal.Thats where he is today,City 11.Sharing the word of christ and living it out for the One who saves...(Quote by James S. Briggs:"Just is of the just,but who defines it but the Lord of all.He takes you in any state,any place, and any time.He is Just,True and Grace.He is the one who saves.")

Denied - lacking 10 minimum post count, all religious activitys are also banned "Thats where he is today,City 11.Sharing the word of christ and living it out for the One who saves...(Quote by James S. Briggs:"Just is of the just,but who defines it but the Lord of all.He takes you in any state,any place, and any time.He is Just,True and Grace.He is the one who saves."You may apply again in 1 week.
    « Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 12:34:39 PM by Monkey with a gun »

Offline [CG]shadow_wolf360

• View Profile
      • Awards
    « Reply #13 on: October 14, 2011, 06:13:23 PM »
    (IC PART)

Name: Robert McCloud

Citizen identification(CID):60268

Why do you want to join the CWU?: So I may heal and help others less fortunate not to have this amazing job. Also to support the Combine.

Have you ever been detained before?:No I have not

Past experience with work/labor:Pre-war I was a doctor/surgeon.

What will you do for us?:Help the CWU in anyway I can such as, cleaning, selling, working where ever needs it.

How long have you been in City11?:(Well we're in 45 now so) 3 months

Can CWU members be in possession of zipties:Of course not, they are contraband

If a citizen runs up to you and asks for help regarding UPA explain in detail what you would do.: It depends, he he were asking about the rules and laws of the city I would kindly explain, on the other hand if he asked about how to get, weapons,contraband, or away from officers i would report it immediatly.

Any disabilities?: I'm not good at handling hostile situations.

Why do you want to be in the CWU?: To help others and the community. Also work for the Combine

(OOC PART)

Name: shadow_wolf360

Timezone: EST (Eastern Standerd Time)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41096013

Roleplay Experience: Between 3-4 years.

Why do you want to be accepted into the CWU?: To enhance the role play experience and heal others.

Robert was born on April 29, 1985. In his child hood his mother was American and his father was Scottish. In his child years most of his time was spent wih his family and friends and at his schools that he went to. He went to school at Matoaca High School when he got old enough. When he finished high school he was ready to get ready to start off to college he decided he wanted to become a doctor and surgeon.  He knew it would be a hard eight years of medical school but he was willing to do it. He practiced hard those eight years but he passed top of his class with his Doctor's degree and a degree in surgery as well.  Going back the hardest patient he ever had to treat was a man with a fractured pelvis, a V fractured femur, three cracked ribs, and a shattered knee cap. The man was in a truck accident.  The patients surgery took a total of 5 hours to complete, but luckily Dr. McCloud saved him. The anti-biotics that were given were Acetaminophen, to reduce the fever, Corticosteroids used to reduce the swelling, and finally calcium pills to help strenghthen the bones to heal properly.
                     When the Combine took over he was scared at first.  He didn't know what they would do to him. But they simply took him to City 45 where he is today. He has currently been there for three months and is looking for a job interveiw with the CWU.

Accepted for interview
    « Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 03:08:20 PM by Monkey with a gun »

Offline KasparoVv

• Gold Member
    • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    « Reply #14 on: October 15, 2011, 04:44:28 PM »
    (IC PART)
    Name: Jason Donahugh
    Citizen identification(CID): 81*The rest of the numbers are scribbled out.* 70809

Why do you want to join the CWU?: I feel as though I can be much more useful this way. As you could probably understand, sitting about and leeching off of the Universal Union loses it's appeal really fast. I want to pay the citizen populace and the UU back, whatever way I can.
    Have you ever been detained before?: Not that I know of.
    Past experience with work/labor: Volunteer work in my home town and past profession. Tree planting, working a crane.. I did whatever I needed to do.
    What will you do for us?: Anything I'm needed to. I will put my skills and body to good work, even if I don't know exactly what it is I'm doing.
    How long have you been in City11?: I'm a new transfer, so not too long. Not that it matters now because we all got moved, AGAIN, to city 45.
    Can CWU members be in possession of health kits: Not that I know of.
    Can CWU members be in possession of zipties: Nope.
    If a citizen runs up to you and asks for help regarding UPA explain in detail what you would do.: There's a lot of things that could be done here. Depending on what the citizen needed help with, I would first try to find out as much information as I possibly could about the situation and what they needed exactly. If it was in terms of what to do if a citizen wanted to commit UPA with him/her, then I would tell them how to go about retrieving the name and what they looked like so they could report it to a Civil Protection unit. If it was in terms of whether or not it was illegal, I would tell them to the best of my ability and try to figure out if they did it or not. If they did, they would be reported to the Civil Protection.
    Any disabilities?: Old knee injury. Gets aggrivated after walking or standing about for too long.
    Why do you want to be in the CWU?: Again, I want to help the Citizens and the UU in whatever way I can. I find I can be much more useful as a worker in the field of physical labour then being a civil protection unit.

(OOC PART)
    Name: KasparoVv
    Timezone: EST [GMT -5.00h]
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:21496174
    Roleplay Experience: A number of years. Almost a year on this server.
    Why do you want to be accepted into the CWU?: I've heard many people speaking of how good the roleplay is in the CWU. Having seen quite a bit of it myself I think it would be a nice new experience, as opposed to being a CCA all the time.
    Character Backstory(Must be one paragraph): Jason Donahugh was born on November 10th 1983 to Emily Worth and Derek Donahugh in Toronto, Canada. He was an energetic youth, always looking for new things to do. Sometimes it seemed as though he couldn't stay in one place. He loved sports, all throughout his life, finding a way to get involved and keep active. Since his childhood, you could see he had a notable preference for hockey above all other sports. Throughout his years of elementary and high-school education, Jason was known for being a well rounded student. He was focused, intent on reaching his goals. He was respectful to his elders, others, and men and women of the law.

At age 16 Jason's father, Derek, offered him training under his supervision in his profession as a crane operator. Jason immediately accepts the offer, having not made any future plans at this time. Despite the beginning of the 'portal storms', he continues with schooling and daily life as best as possible. At age eighteen, his mother is diagnosed with an advanced stage of brain cancer, and dies 4 months after his birthday. Jason is mentally traumatized by this event, and becomes more socially withdrawn. At age nineteen, Jason is provincially licensed as a crane operator. He assumes work under his father's employer. He uses his focus and calculating mentality to his advantage in his new field of work. (He was not moved into one of the designated "safe zones" because he already lived in one.)

Jason's field of work collapses as the portal storms start calming down. This puts him and his father out of work, and into debt. Jason's father, Derek Donahugh dies of a heart attack during the seven hour war. As a result, Jason completely surrenders himself to the alien force. Him and thousands of other Canadian citizens are shipped away to designated holding and processing facilities.

After a few years of moving around from facility to facility, Jason is finally moved to metroplex 94 in the old state of "New York" in the year 2013. This is the first time he encounters a "Metropolice" unit, during relocation. He acclimates to his new role and life easily, falling in line without any problems in his new "city". Three years later (2016), due to the restoration of city 45 in Europe, Jason is relocated along with many other citizens to the new settlement. Present day, Jason Donahugh dabbles in volunteer work, generally unsatisfied with his life at this stage.

Accepted for interview
    « Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 03:10:12 PM by Monkey with a gun »
    HL2RP Characters

C45.CCA.APEX-01.246
    - Death by fragmentation grenade.

UU.COTA-THETA.OWS.24653
    <:: CLASSIFIED ::>

C45.CCA.SHIELD-02.803
    -Training hard.
    -Fixing hurts.
    -Adjusting.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal