Author Topic: Civil Workers Union Reworking  (Read 1629 times)

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Civil Workers Union Reworking
« on: April 16, 2012, 11:01:24 PM »
Civil Workers Union Changes.

Organizational Division Changes -

Co-Organizer name is updated to Assistant.
Assistant now has power to mark forum applications.

Why? The main reason for this change is to add a valid distinction between Organizer and Co-Organizer, instead of just pretending that they are equal ranks in the chain. While a rather small and simple change, i felt it was best to simply wait and include this with this major update.

Medical Division Changes -

• Medical becomes harder to gain entrance into, including a dedicated training course on how to deal with patients and varying wounds. (The training course will for now be handled by the ex-medical commander Lela Praise and the rest of the organizational team)
  • Medical commander will pick one member to become the 2IC (Second In Command) of the group, ideally a member who is in another time-zone, however not a requirement.
  • Bio gel and med-kits will be restricted to use on other workers or union personnel (Unless absolutely necessary) in an effort to enhance passive role-playing with injured citizens.
  • A more permanent medical base will be set up, this location can be decided by the medical worker on hand rather than the out of the way medical centre set-up on the map.

Business Division Changes

• Division removed and merged with the new division 'PRD'
This change was a tough one for me to make, but i have ultimately come to the conclusion that this change will be the best for everbody. Rather than creating the new division and leaving shops strictly to the business division ( And face it, nobody cared about that anyway.) me and Purple have come to the decesion to simply merge its duties with the new division to allow maximum flexability to our members.

Public Relations Division

• Division will be taking over business division responsibilities.
  • Focused on creating passive and interesting role-play situations for citizens and CCA units (A list will be provided in the CWU private forum detailing possible events or situations you may perform. However these will just be suggested, we’ll leave the final creativity to you so you may style it in your own way.
  • Handling minor construction work such as wooden carts, renovating buildings, things of that nature (Again, a short list will be provided in the private forum to help kick-start any ideas you may have).
  • Citizen relations, this division is going to become the ’face’ of the CWU. What this means is sometime in the near future propaganda stations in-game or on the forums will be set up by this division.

Well there you have it. If you are wondering what position you now hold, all old business division ranks have been moved to the PRDs corresponding tier rank.
For now the tier system will be staying and Tier-3 will remain the standard starting position, however if everything goes to plan it will be a lot more eaiser to maneuver your way through the ranks (Yes! That means no longer will players be stuck as tier-3 or tier-2s for months on end)

P.S I am well aware of the /list that is plagueing the bottem of this page, unfortantly it is being troublesom to remove.[/list]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal