Author Topic: Civil Workers Union Headquaters Catastrophe  (Read 4177 times)

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Civil Workers Union Headquaters Catastrophe
« on: January 22, 2012, 07:54:25 PM »
The following note is pinned up inside the make-shift Civil Workers Union lounge located in the upper floors of the UCH

As of the 23rd of January 2016 a tornado ripped through district one and two of city-45. If you have any infomation on the following people please report it to either Ted Simmons or myself, James Tavener.

Missing Civil Workers Union Members
Lela Praise, Medical Commander.
Justin Newton, Tier-2 Medical.

Ryan McDonald, tier-1 Business.
Yagrum Bagarn, tier-1 Business.
Mikhail Koslov, tier-2 Business.

Ben Rose, tier-3
Elizabeth Clover, tier-3
James McDougall, tier-3
Jenna Hartlan, tier-3
Kaden Dey, tier-3
Michael Autumn, tier-3
Nicole Mason, tier-3
Raon Zildan, tier-3
Ronald Trumph, tier-3

Times are tough, but we, an organization of C-45 must prevail. I want demand that every member will work twice as hard as they have ever done before, most importantly, you must prove to the citizens that we are worth saving and that even though we may have fallen in the night, we can stand once again.

OOC Section
Missed out on the Tornado event? Don't want your character to end up rubble smush? Simply post below with reasons on how your character either escaped the headquaters or where he was at the time of the tornado following this format:
Code: [Select]
Character Name:
Where was he/she at the time of the tornado:
Optional: How did he/she escape the headquaters
If you have any problems with this format or need a private reason please contact me or Adam over steam.

Note - If your name is not on the list it is either because A. Your in-active and should be posting in the activity thread check instead. B. I thought you were already online when the event happened.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 08:10:09 PM by Monkey with a gun »

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Civil Workers Union Headquaters Catastrophe
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 08:31:20 PM »
However much I want to keep my CWU character, making up some bullshit story about him being elsewhere while the CWU live in the HQ, I would rather go with the role play, character development and all. I guess I could be found in the rubble or something however I will think about it, as for now. Consider Kaden MIA, Likely Deceaced.
"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son.
I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

"Have a great evening, sorry, maple syrup, eh, moose, and ice hockey to you!"

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna' be my year."

Offline agrum

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 09:41:43 PM »
Character Name: Yagrum Bagarn
Where was he/she at the time of the tornado: Cooking in his kitchen in the garage.
Optional: How did he/she escape the headquaters: He didn't, he is still in the rubble somewhere. He probably has food and water near him, but it is still unlikely he is alive.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 09:55:21 PM »
//I was told that Veran was the one who did this event, and he left with the CWU HQ destroyed which would mean, according to this rule 18.  If you start an RP, plan on finishing it.  Do not leave a RP halfassed, waiting for someone else to finish it.  This means do not RP a building destruction without plans of fixing it up.  Doing this will cause the RP to be voided and whatever effects that it caused (down building, etc) to be removed, that the RP is voided.  If it wasn't him who did it, then just ignore this post.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 11:17:08 PM »
Character Name: Nicole Mason
Where was he/she at the time of the tornado: Top floor of HQ, bathroom - was knocked unconcious.
Optional: Nicole vaulted out of the bathroom window and slid down the debris towards the response team. She incurred a mild shoulder injury in doing so.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2012, 11:22:08 PM »
Character Name: Mikhail Koslov
Where was he/she at the time of the tornado: CWU Second Floor, sat on a bed next to the window.
Optional: How did he/she escape the headquarters: Ran to the window and carefully leaped down onto the floor, twisting his ankle, then limped as fast as he could away.

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2012, 07:06:32 AM »
Character Name: Raon Zildan
Where was he/she at the time of the tornado: Loading supplies in the Garage
Optional: How did he/she escape the headquaters: Followed Lela Prasie to the Responds team

Character Name: Lela Prasie
Where was he/she at the time of the tornado: Took a couple of medical supplies with her
Optional: How did he/she escape the headquaters: Fast ran to the garage gate, opened it and ran to the Responds team (choked)

Credit goes to jackal

Offline D3adf0x

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2012, 08:04:29 AM »
Character Name: Ben Rose
Where was he/she at the time of the tornado: He was at the front desk.
Optional: How did he/she escape the headquaters: Ben Rose was sleeping at the time, but since he was wearing light clothing, he ignroed the hot mostly, but when it started getting cold, it abruptly woke him up, and he went downstairs to get more blankets, when the tornado struck, he dove under the front desk, and was trapped under the rubble, somewhere near the front desk, when, after calling for what seemed like hours, he was pulled out of the rubble, with a broken leg and tons of scratches
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 03:51:22 PM by D3adfal1 »

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2012, 03:32:20 PM »
Character Name: Ronald Trumph
Where was he/she at the time of the tornado: UCH B2
Optional: How did he/she escape the headquaters: Ronald still lives in his Union Civil Housing apartment. He was never in the CWU the day the tornado struck. When the tornado struck, he boarded up his windows and went under his dining table.
//I hope this doesn't count as avoiding RP or anything like that, I just don't want to make a bullshit story that he survived a collapse of an entire building, or spend hours making some bad ass tale of how he survived.

Offline Storm

• Bluff
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2012, 04:30:35 PM »
Character Name: Kevin Dently (Tier-3)
Where was he/she at the time of the tornado: Resting in a bed, just next to the window.
Optional: How did he/she escape the headquarters: He heard the noise and got up looking out the window seeing the tornado, he quickly rushed down the stairs and out the door, breaking his foot from getting hit by a flung metal chair, he then quickly limped away to the Hospital as the tornado came by.

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2012, 04:35:46 PM »
Character Name:Willikins Valtzino
Where was he/she at the time of the tornado:CWU HQ Sleeping
Optional: How did he/she escape the headquarters: He didn't, he is still buried.
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline Col. Avalanche

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2012, 04:41:31 PM »
Character Name:
Ryan McDonald.

Where was he/she at the time of the tornado:
Ryan McDonald was running a CWU Cafe & Employment boutique. It was meant to attract all sorts of citizens in order to serve them Universal Union food, as well as offer them an opportunity to work there; based on their applications, which they had to write. McDonald was busy explaining to his new employees as to what they were to do.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2012, 07:00:09 PM »
//I was told that Veran was the one who did this event, and he left with the CWU HQ destroyed which would mean, according to this rule 18.  If you start an RP, plan on finishing it.  Do not leave a RP halfassed, waiting for someone else to finish it.  This means do not RP a building destruction without plans of fixing it up.  Doing this will cause the RP to be voided and whatever effects that it caused (down building, etc) to be removed, that the RP is voided.  If it wasn't him who did it, then just ignore this post.
He did leave way before cleanup began to the HQ.  However im not sure if he was the one who did the event. 

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2012, 07:48:24 PM »
Character Name: Michael Autumn
Where was he/she at the time of the tornado: CWU HQ, bottom floor, lobby
Optional: How did he/she escape the headquaters: When the CWU HQ came down, Michael Autumn was out the door when he was overtaken by the debris, although he got half buried in some of the debris, it wasn't an amount that permantly injured him. He managed to push off the small pieces of the roof that collapsed on him, and, holding his arm, made his way to safety.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 08:16:08 PM by Darkshifter98 »
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2012, 05:02:57 PM »
//After review i order a halt on all reconstruction until i can talk with Raiden.  Under rule 18.

//Someone get me Raiden

//Edit: Even the upperstaff fails to talk to people.  Jesus.  Anyways servers were down for 5 days so i declare the CWU HQ was rebuilt within them 5 icly.  If you got a issue with this you can talk to my right hoof.

Unlocked
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 08:53:18 PM by Rainbow "Danger" Dash - Adam S »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal