Author Topic: The rant at Abbott thread  (Read 9503 times)

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The rant at Abbott thread
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2012, 11:24:58 PM »
My opinion of you is good. I think you're a good guy who makes a few mistakes, some of them just more public than others. I personally don't find you to be an overall mean guy or anything like that. Maybe just take a little more effort to improve some relationships with some people and I think things might turn out a bit better for you.

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2012, 09:38:56 AM »
Yeah I agree with what everybody has said about me (except Sniping Hazard's post since that was actually retarded) and I am trying to improve this based on what most people have said (with the obvious exception again).

To Oz, I am actually looking forward to City 38, and I'm sorry for being quite aggressive and shit on that thread and at City 45 (C45 I just have a general dislike for, all because of what Kaz did to it which I personally didn't enjoy at all, heck at one point he was bumming TBI that much he put her digits on a wall).

To Kronic, yeah I know I get quite mad at stuff at times though I do wish the other day when my net crashed for a minute and I came back to see my spot was filled that you actually waited because I wouldn't leave without saying something. I usually don't like having people give me advice when I don't want it or need it though but will try to listen more to it.

And to Sniping Hazard, I have no idea what I did to you directly so I can't "apologise" for whatever I even did but there was no need for your post in this thread. I'm not trying to use the "depression card" to get out of anything, because I know I've done a lot of mistakes and wrong shit lately.

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2012, 03:20:56 PM »
Yeah I agree with what everybody has said about me (except Sniping Hazard's post since that was actually retarded) and I am trying to improve this based on what most people have said (with the obvious exception again).

To Oz, I am actually looking forward to City 38, and I'm sorry for being quite aggressive and shit on that thread and at City 45 (C45 I just have a general dislike for, all because of what Kaz did to it which I personally didn't enjoy at all, heck at one point he was bumming TBI that much he put her digits on a wall).

To Kronic, yeah I know I get quite mad at stuff at times though I do wish the other day when my net crashed for a minute and I came back to see my spot was filled that you actually waited because I wouldn't leave without saying something. I usually don't like having people give me advice when I don't want it or need it though but will try to listen more to it.

And to Sniping Hazard, I have no idea what I did to you directly so I can't "apologise" for whatever I even did but there was no need for your post in this thread. I'm not trying to use the "depression card" to get out of anything, because I know I've done a lot of mistakes and wrong shit lately.

Very mature of you Mr.Abbott, I hope this will clear up anythings clouding your mind.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2012, 12:02:02 AM »
I really think you are going to be a really nice guy from now on. I think you were a nice person before, but sometimes you could be a little mean towards others.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2012, 04:10:33 AM »
You're a really funny guy but I think you just gotta' stop the trolling and continue the loving. Crashing the meeting was a bit of a bad move and it didn't take a genius to figure out it WAS a serious meeting on a serious topic. 

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2012, 02:53:25 PM »
I haven't really had a conflict with you, but from what I have seen it seems you troll a lot and just can be a general asshole at times. I hope that you become a better person out of this and learn to spread love and cheer to all who are near.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2012, 03:06:34 PM »
you get way too hung up on small shit. everything is much bigger of a deal then it needs to be with you. besides that, you're a good person
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2012, 01:49:48 PM »
Might aswell....

Sense the last time I truly saw you, you seem to have improved some what. But sense this is not a compliment thread, I loath you. You know why, you're a cruel bastard that will never let little things slide. You get hung up on the smallest shit imaginable. You go out of your way to piss people off or cause trouble.

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2012, 03:34:09 PM »
Might aswell....

Sense the last time I truly saw you, you seem to have improved some what. But sense this is not a compliment thread, I loath you. You know why, you're a cruel bastard that will never let little things slide. You get hung up on the smallest shit imaginable. You go out of your way to piss people off or cause trouble.

Just saying, it's *Since, not sense.

Abbott has made many impressions to me from what he's done/said but he has never come off a "cruel bastard".

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2012, 08:54:56 PM »
Abbott: seriously wtf
Today at 05:41:18 pm
Abbott: oh god mfw some faggot is "Executive Community Administrator"
Today at 05:41:14 pm
Abbott: hello i appear to be drunk
Today at 05:34:49 pm
yep.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2012, 08:58:00 PM »
yep.

I didn't think someone could make such an ass out of themselves

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2012, 09:02:05 PM »
yep.

Look, we can all just let abbott be himself. Honestly, him getting mad at someone else for a really stupid reason is nothing for me, or anyone else not really invovled to get mad about. He got mad. We all get mad. No matter what, when or how, we all get mad. (Honestly, from alex's past, I don't think he should get the title "Executive" lol. It's like giving hitler europe back.) I know it may sound like i'm defending him, but i'm really not. I'm just pointing out common flaws of the human pyschie before we all hop on abbott because his are more obvious than ours.

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2012, 09:07:04 PM »
Already PMed Abbott about it, shit happens; no reason to give him flak over it

Offline Sniping Hazard

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2013, 06:07:36 PM »

If any type of criticism hurts your feelings than you deserve it. Obviously, you only started this thread to gain attention and compliments about yourself, however its true from an honest perspective that you're a faggot. I'm not asking for an apology, just posting a rather unsubtle agreeal with you. I bet you only started this thread in the first place because you realized how much of a faggot you were at some point and attempted to gain some sort of 'redemption' by seemingly appearing enlightened. What shit have you actually done to repent yourself? You're probably only pissed off because you forgot to lift the seat up and you fell in getting your snizz wet. Then falling into three years of self-diagnosed depression where you sit infront of the TV eating a tub of ice cream watching soap operas.

'nuff said, peace XD

15% warning issued for flaming in general discussion.  If you have nothing constructive to post, then don't post at all.  ~Hazard
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 09:12:34 PM by Ser Hazard Time »

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2013, 06:41:21 PM »
Sniping there was no need to call him a faggot in the first place no matter what. Abbott just realized that he can be...not very nice at times and so he made this thread as an apology/critism.  I doubt he did it for the attention, seeing how this was the first kind of thread he made and not like 10 of them. I made the same kind of thread like this months ago when i was a noob at CG and I changed and became a nicer person; I use to call the admins faggots an generally act like an idiot.

Tldr Sniping hazard, there is no reason to make such assumptions.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal