Author Topic: John Marley's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1166 times)

Offline [LL] Cpl.Panasiuk

• View Profile
    • Awards
John Marley's Civil Authority Application
« on: December 20, 2011, 05:56:03 PM »
John Marley's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: [LL] Cpl.Panasiuk

IC Character Name: John Marley

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
The Combine occupation of Earth didn't bother John Marley very much as his brother, father and mother were not killed He also thinks that the government system that the Combine installed is much better then democracy as his opinion of it was "The rich get richer, and the poor get poorer."He wants to help enforce this new "Communist" like system by joining the CCA. He also wants to enforce this by being one of the best CPs out there as he thinks the Combine "are just 3 levels under god". John is ready to do anything to become as loyal as possible to the Combine.

John always respected the CP very much as he saw then as role models and he very much likes CWU as he sees then as the best people next to CP. John also wants to join the CP because he wants to be a role model as he sees himself as a role model for standard citizens turning in contraband, helping the CP with tasks etc...He does not like any one who thinks that the Combine is a horrible empire he thinks that they are horrible them selves for thinking that. As a loyalist he loves and respects the Combine as any other loyalist should do.
he likes to have the CP around in case him or someone wants to report something like contraband or rebel activity.

Another reason John wants to become CP is because he thinks that there is too much anti-CCA activity going around and not enough CP to stop it ( in his city atleast). So he belives that that joining the CP he could become an extra enforcer that (in his opinion) is much needed in his city. He thinks this because of 2 main resistances in his city "The Red Union" and "The Phoneix Resistance". He thinks he will be useful to the CP as he has read one of the TPR posters and it said find the clicking and more than 4 times he has heard clicking around him. He also wants to help by issuing orders to citizens to help inform them of what they should be doing.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
He is lawful, trustworthy, smart, loyal, respectful, fast(in thinking and running) lucky, endurable, has good citizenship, and is responsible.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
John Marley has seen recruits get treated badly from there superiors and he is prepared for this kind of disrespect and hatefulness from other CP. He thinks this because he is very tough for an average citizen and can take punishment from most things. He as well knows of benefits From being a CP such as upgraded rations etc... He also thinks that having the Nexus is a benifit to him because knowing that sometimes he will spend his entire day in there he thinks that it is a very safe working environment for him. The last thing he thinks that the CCA will give him is increased respect from most citizens.

For me IRL I think that I will be a good CP because usually when I play as CP in other servers people say that I do a good job if they rp correctly like me. I would like to be cp on this server because i'm tired of having RDMers and minges running around killing CP left and right and seeing as how this server mostly prevents that, i would like to be CP on this server. I am also not a minge so that gives me another reason to become CP.The last and final reason I want to join CP is because i want to have privileges that most other people don't and i belive that i am responsible enough to hold these privileges.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Born in Heidelberg, Germany, John had a nice and happy life as a child. He did not have any terrible events happen until he was 14 when his grandfather died of old age. His family was a semi-high wealth family because his father was a CEO of a major store. As a child he did not want to follow in his fathers foot steps instead he had a different idea...

In his pre-teen years he had decided to study war strategies and make up his own because one day, he decided to design the world's best army he continued to design units and strategies. Over this experience John learned many things and at the age of about 14 he had the mind to have a 6 man squad of recruits take out a  26 Spec Ops Soldiers. He even thought that with the right tools and weapons he could take over the World. He continued to study and make/design strategies units and tools all the way to his teen years.

His teen years were very good to him. His research of tool and unit designs manged to get (anonymously) into the U.S Army's design Bureau. Although his tools and weapons never got fully tested. Non the less, he continued to keep researching. He also decided to slightly study physics.

In his adult years he continued his research and had a good job as a researcher. He was almost 21 when the "Portal storms" happened, he being the thinker he is, decided to study these "storms" he was one of the first to discover that they were actually portals but then when he became 21 the 7 hour war happened. He tryed to do what the U.S government told the public but by the time he knew what was going on the U.S was taken over by the combine and so then the combine rallied up all the citizens in his city and then he was relocated to City 17.

In city 17 he thought it was nice there as he liked the new government the Combine installed. after a few days in city 17 he was then relocated the city 45 where he decided to join the CP he did activities such as cleaning the street turning in contraband etc..
After being declined for his first App. he decided to try again in about 1 week again he got denied, and then again. now he is here writing an application, again......

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
about 4 years but the majority of them were just plain awful

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
5 months

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
3 months

4. What Time zone are you in?
Mountain time zone (arizona)

5. In what country do you live?
US

6. How old are you?
12 (im young so?)

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?
In a game called ROBLOX Humans declared war on elves and I led the attack as an elite knight after 20 OOC minutes later we won the war against the elves

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes

IC Section

Full Name: John Marley
CID: 81414
Height: 6 foot 3 inches
Hair Colour Black
Eye Colour: Hazel
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 182
Mental Distinctions: Likes to see many soultions of a problem
Mental Defects: none
Mental Advantages: Fast thinker
Notable Qualities: Fast runner

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Indeed

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
To stop Anti-citizens from there evil doings. Because I hate them

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, John Marley hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
[/b]

Edit: Wrong OOC name
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 02:29:45 PM by [LL] Cpl.Panasiuk »
This is my first SAI pic Click to see the original size.

John Marley, Status Alive, Trying to join the CCA keeping up with loyalist actions

http://wamjelly.com/?ref=127360 touch it NOI

Offline Veran120

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: John Marley's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 03:42:12 PM »
UNIT: 584
DIVISION: NOVA
CLEARANCE: Divisional Leader
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: John Marley
Citizen Identification Number: 81414

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Interview failure Candidate didn't meet the requirements.. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting CCA.C45.NOVA-DvL.584
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 05:32:07 PM by Veran120 »
HL2RP Characters
UU.C45.SeC.58466 | ALIVE | City 45 | "If you fail me, better for you if you commit suicide." | Theme: [Click]
Zoey 'Angel' Talke | ALIVE | City 45 | "Oh really?" | Theme: [Click]
Valerie 'Val' Anderson | ALIVE | Outlands | *grin* | Theme: [Click]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal