Author Topic: Y. H. - The Purifier  (Read 875 times)

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Y. H. - The Purifier
« on: November 10, 2011, 03:41:41 PM »
Y. H.
ZAKI
29/11
E. #001

This will be the first of many records of my plan of "Purification", our fight for survival, and generally, our lives. It feels rather odd, writing to nothing, a piece of paper, but still, one shall not reveal his name, for a multitude of reasons. One will also not reveal these reasons, for the privacy of few, but those few mean a lot. Now, to the actual part of records. It has been almost two weeks since we gathered together, my brothers and I. We may not be closely related through blood, but we are through ideas and brain. We have slowly and surely equipped ourselves with clothing, ammunition, fire armaments, food and drink; the spoils of 'war'. Our war, to put it bluntly, is against many of those westerners. Do not mistake me for a fool, as some of them are intelligent, and worth keeping close yet good relationships with, but others are unkind, cruel, and foredeeming rats. We have kept close to ourselves for the most part, and tried not to use force. On that matter, we escaped death by the hands of a westerner, through lies and slander. It is amazing how so little can cause a mature man to break, just like that, snap. But I digress. We have gained two allies, one, who was quite fortunately a person of the homeland, we got along just fine, and shortly after, we took on a westerner, but a wise one. He knows about the mass majority of prejudice people around these parts, and is a man of his word. Speaking of the aforementioned prejudice people, it brings me joy to tell that we have truly silenced many of them, just last night we were engaged in a shocking shootout after we were 'discovered' tracing down our number one enemy, the man we know as "Baldy". We took his friend at gun point, and after refusing to hand himself over, we dragged him back to our home, and killed him. But the battle for Baldy is far from over, the man is crafty and wise, yet we are "Al Hasan Nass", we are five strong, and we are wiser, and we will triumph.

||||

Al Ma-khud

QATALA

"Baldy"

Any associates of Baldy.

The hooded child with the shotgun.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 07:40:51 PM by Lewis »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal