Author Topic: Nick Altonio's Diary  (Read 887 times)

Offline Vulture

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Nick Altonio's Diary
« on: August 11, 2011, 11:53:03 PM »
 Waking up in the rain, noticing his hair swept down from the wetness and his Civil Apparel covered in mud. He pulls himself to his feet and hears the train behind him screech on the railings.

He notices the silhouette of a house within the distance, using his hand to cover his eyes as a umbrella from the rain to see much more. He smiles to himself and hesitates "Well... Well, home sweet home huh?" Walking over to the doorstep, he attempts to barge open the door, only using his shoulder, he finally attempts to break open the door.

He looks around the place, noticing a bedroom-like place. The bed had sheets on it and a few covers, it looked dirty but when he sat on it. It felt comfortable. Looking over to his side, he noticed a bag. There was a diary latched onto the front, grabbing ahold of it as he flicked through the pages... He found one decent page and read the whole page from up and down.

It read: My name is Luis Tenning. I am a former citizen of City18, I jumped out of the window of a train and was lucky to be sent here in this house. I found a bag... It was filled with plenty and such, certainly useful for someone like you. If your reading this, I'll leave this bag filled with items.

Here are a list of what I left in the bag... For you ofcourse.

+Silver Watch 'Caliber'.
 +Two-Set Pre-War Hawaiian T-Shirt (Yellow & Cyan)
 +Pre-War Leather Jacket
 +Bass Guitar Tab
 +A litter of maps with pinpoint markings
 +Bass Guitar (Black)
 +Scavenger Backpack (Military Green)
 +Duffelbag (Scahendo Black)

Now... There is one more thing I will leave you with. A bass guitar hidden in the closet and a few cola's under your bedframe. I hear something outside... I should be going... *You notice that the writing goes bizarre serious as it ends off.*

Nick looked to his side and noticed a closet, nearby was a smashed window, possibly Luis's escape from what crept near the house while writing his Journal entry. Opening it up. It revealed some clothing hanged on a coat hanger but when he moved them to the side. He noticed a black bass guitar, the strumming wires were almost broken but could possibly be held for another few years. It was in good condition, smiling to himself, he grabbed ahold of it and set it on the wall beside his bed. He looked over at the bag and thought "What is in this little beauty?" He grabbed the bag and stretched it out, ripping it open as the contents dumped over the floor, that diary page was right.

He piled them all together like a hill beside his guitar and sat down on the bed, he flicked open a fresh page and started writing.

I found out a house nearby the traintracks that led to City18... It was a small house though but it felt comfortable here, it was like the apartment I had back in... I can't remember but anyways, I found a bag and ripped it open, I was amazed by what I found. Pretty neat huh? Well, I am very tired. I am heading to sleep now. I hope the overwatch won't find me here... Just pray to the lord.
Give me a blasta'! Sure mate, DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH DOSH.

Frank West + Chuck Norris = hl2.exe has stopped working.

Y U NO STAWP R33D1NG DIS?!

ded. nawt beeg sirprize.

ALT Account: The Mysterious Stranger

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal