Author Topic: Jake Kingstone's Journal  (Read 878 times)

The Mysterious Stranger

Jake Kingstone's Journal
« on: February 04, 2012, 08:56:10 PM »
 Journal Page One - I Promise

Well, today didn't go so well. Yesterday, I had to do a job for Doc in Alliance, told me to fix the generator in order to decrease radiation particles that was emitted. I got to wear a heavy, bulk suit in order to protect myself. Sadly, I caught up with radiation sickness, today I vomited all over the wall three times outside near the bunker. Before that happened, Katherine Bishop's friend told me a secret that I should never forget and that I shouldn't tell Katherine. She said something that depressed me, she said she had cancer and she isn't going to last, which is sad for Katherine. That's her friend and she doesn't want to lose her. Next, she said that later she is going to go somewhere or... even death. She said that when she is gone, I should protect Katherine, I replied that I am going to protect her with all my heart even if it takes me to die. I was saying this for real, I wasn't faking or anything. Since my wife Samantha is dead, my life now depends on Katherine, I can't let her die and can't keep her down, I must protect her at all costs.

I almost got there Buggy fixed, I think it is going to run now. It seems that we also went into a riot with Beans and his gang. I can't write anymore... I need some rest...

That's all for now I guess, I wonder what awaits me tommorow.

-Outcast Leader Jake Kingstone.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 08:58:06 PM by The Mysterious Stranger »

The Mysterious Stranger

Re: Jake Kingstone's Journal
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 05:34:26 PM »
 Journal Page 2 - Buggy

We finally got that Buggy running, now I need to head on to get that Jalopy I found in the tunnels working. The tires, wires, battery, belt is missing but I got the engine. Also, 10 members are now in the Outcasts.

That's all I can write for now, nothin' new.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal