Author Topic: The Tale of Vex Curso and the Outlands.  (Read 877 times)

The Tale of Vex Curso and the Outlands.
« on: January 22, 2012, 11:34:44 PM »
I had to keep running... I was so tired. I felt like I had been running for years. I did just as the old man told me. Go north combine had been following me ever since I left City 13, and everyday.... Everyday at 3:37 I hear the same thing "You are charged with civil endangerment make no attempts to flee the area", I kept running... no matter how much I hurt, I knew I had to find Atlas... My best friend Atlas Carver he was heart broken when he saw me fall, he thought I was dead. I thought I was dead, But something told me "Go Vex, Go North..." An old voice, worn down and broken, Filled with regret. So I did as I was told. I ran...

I finally saw light at the end of the tunnel, I knew I wasn't dead, I hurt too much to be dead. I knew It wouldn't be much further. I smelled the Fresh air the air of freedom. So close and so far the Combine drew closer, I could hear the chatter. Now they were in firing range I heard two very dreadful words I had never hope to hear this close to my goal : "Target is rouge, S2K", They opened fire, I Was hit. My leg had never hurt worse in my life, I fell I fell hard into the mud and trash of the old world. I came to a stop the Troops standing over me, "should we take him?" another responded with a low careless voice- "no... He will be good food for the ant lions"
------End of Chapter 1.------

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal