Author Topic: Hello Everyone!  (Read 1172 times)

Offline TristanOfTheRawr

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hello Everyone!
« on: January 15, 2012, 11:36:22 PM »
Hello Everyone! I'm new to Catalyst Gaming as of about two weeks ago and I just wanted to introduce myself to the community! I play on the Half Life 2 RP server and the Orange RP server so if you see me on Orange RP feel free to say hi!   :P This looks like a really cool community and I'm glad I can be a part of it  :)

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hello Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 12:10:07 AM »
Welcome to CG, glad you enjoy more than just one of our servers.  Maybe I'll see you in game sometime.

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 12:10:19 AM »
Welcome to Catalyst Gaming!  If you need help learning how to play OCRP, feel free to add me, I'll be glad to help you.  I've played OCRP ever since the beginning of OC.  Big fan of it.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 12:41:31 AM »
Welcome to Catalyst-Gaming! Have fun on the servers and check the rules.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal