Author Topic: Bye.  (Read 1405 times)

Offline ??Pwös

• View Profile
    • Awards
Bye.
« on: August 24, 2011, 03:50:28 PM »
You know, this is about the fifth time I get one of my characters PKED. Always either some made-up crime or for something minor like talking to a CP.

CP's are abusive, amputation-happy little mingebags...Only way to survive is to stay away from them all. They minge more than the citizens do.

I'm rping a kidnapping and I get banned for 250 hours... Whatever, you know what...I'm not even going to argue anymore.. Bye.

Terrence Magee says "Omaza locked her in"
C18.CCA.APEX-01.313 says "<:: Kidnapping?"
C18.CCA.NOVA-04.562X says "<:: Whats her name?"
Lory Zhivka says "The black woman locked me in."
C18.CCA.NOVA-04.562X says "<:: Sounds like it sir."
[LOOC] C18.CCA.NOVA-04.334: omaza is dead
C18.CCA.HELIX-01.129 banned the character 'Lory Zhivka'.
Disconnect: Recreating a PKed character..
Disconnect: Recreating a PKed character..

Way to PK me during roleplay. Also: Maybe you should lighten up a bit. Unfair for the citizens. All you want to do is kill, no emotion at all. Fucking robots with no remorse.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 03:59:02 PM by Zipedia »

Offline ??Pwös

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Bye.
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 03:52:18 PM »
Was talking to Statua....One of the reasons he left... Whatever, no point in arguing.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 04:00:42 PM »
You recreated a PKed character which results in another PK and a ban.  No one to blame but yourself.

Offline ??Pwös

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 04:04:31 PM »
Noone authorized that PK. The Cp that did it showed no feeling at all. I was dead quicker than a mingerunner in the plaza.

It's always an excecution...why not a heavy beating or re-education? There is never any room for painrp anymore with all of these PK's flying around...PK's should only be authorized by a DvL.. And every CP I play with is all about killing someone or cutting their limbs off for not picking up a can or whatever. This needs to be stopped...

« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 04:17:25 PM by Zipedia »

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 06:13:54 PM »
Look I'm kinda of leaving (More like a not be around to much) But its not for a PK (Kind of) Just make ane new character and put some DEPTH into it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal