Author Topic: Something which should be addad/fixed.  (Read 1928 times)

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Something which should be addad/fixed.
« on: June 21, 2011, 07:50:07 AM »
The light tool to make a room a bit lightly because it's kind of shit to live in a dark room.
The button You can still spawn a button but the prop to the button don't show
The chairs you spawn can't be moved by the physgun. there is only few ways to do it.

Credit goes to jackal

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Something which should be addad/fixed.
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 08:02:26 AM »
Last time I checked mate, the light tool works with the script, unless they have disabled it for some silly reason. With the button that sounds like a bug, and with the chairs that sounds like someone doesn't know how to use a phys-gun :P.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 08:09:09 AM by SkeptiK »
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline JoshB

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 10:26:50 AM »
Last time I checked mate, the light tool works with the script, unless they have disabled it for some silly reason. With the button that sounds like a bug, and with the chairs that sounds like someone doesn't know how to use a phys-gun :P.
Wow, you haven't posted here for forever.
Anyways, I have experienced all of these and they are annoying.
[CG-SA]Toy4x4funrun: When guns are involved RP = basicly void
lolwut?

Offline @Mmmaaattt94

• Britfag #1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 11:46:47 AM »
I also get all these bugs. Also the lamp as well. Would be good if that was fixed. The light shows the prop doesnt. Same with the emitter but that doesnt work.

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2011, 07:06:44 PM »
The chair is because people would use them to fly around. (So I hear)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's not a skirt."
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's a dress."

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2011, 08:53:24 AM »
I think the light and emitter have been removed on purpose because they caused crashes. The chair is not moveable by physgun because people would minge around with it (I think?), and the button is a glitch which needs to be fixed.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2011, 09:00:46 AM »
I think the light and emitter have been removed on purpose because they caused crashes. The chair is not moveable by physgun because people would minge around with it (I think?), and the button is a glitch which needs to be fixed.

Chairs can be physed if your in the right area... This was the same deal with the nexus framework...

Lights still half way work... Also if you want to talk about crash exploits why not block rt cameras?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal