Author Topic: [Complaint] Regarding Character Development & Minge CP's  (Read 6398 times)

Offline TorrentGamer ?Romney2012

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [Complaint] Regarding Character Development & Minge CP's
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2012, 05:03:45 PM »
Though I'm not really in this discussion (*cough* flamewar) I would still like to say somthing. For one, units now days jump right to amputations. When really a level one should be for an actual threat to the Union or majorly un-orderly. Forgetting your CID is not a threat to the Union or even get close to proving that you are mentally unfit for the safety of the Union. Also, it shouldn't be a PK because it was quote, "Roleplayed properly" but it should be beyond that. Jesus, everybody here is acting as if they are begining HL2RP and don't know anything about it. PK's should be handed out rarely back when I was new. Not bursting down my screen while I RP. But getting back on topic, I would like to say that this is nowhere near the grounds for a level one. Or even to be considered Mentally unfit from what I have heard. And unless I can see a legit reason otherwise, this person diserves there character back.
\\r\\ncolor annoys me, barely anyone is black, unlike last year\\r\\n
\\r\\n\\r\\n

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal