Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 3296 times)

The Mysterious Stranger

Dreams
« on: August 03, 2012, 02:27:50 PM »
 Alright, I had some nightmares over the pass days. Two of them involving specific events on how it effects my family and the other one effecting the world. Yes, I can tell the future and some of my dreams in the previous days were true in fact that I did encounter them in reality. Some of these dreams were minor and some were major.

First one starts off with cancer. One of my family members has been affected by cancer but I don't know which one it is. Lung cancer? Brain cancer? Kidney cancer? There are a variety of cancer's out there. I remember taking a visible, yellow bottle filled with pills and the label reading something about cancer. I can just notice myself sitting in bed, staring at them. When the door opened, the dream ends there.

Second one starts off with a nuclear disaster, especially with the some other countries. Anyways, there was a Soviet bomber flying over my house in which crashes nearby. The Canadian Armed Forces comes in and starts to slaughter them up, winning eventually. Dead bodies of soldiers - Canadian and Soviet - lay on the roads and such. Eventually the police enforcement (Royal Canadian Mountie Police) along with the Military Police. My brother and I walk over to the plane along with my father, in which a massive explosion erupts and consumes us in. Before it hit me, I woke up.

Is this really something that I should be aware of? I did see on the news something about a war coming closer, something with Syria, Iran and all that. I didn't play a lot of games in the past day except Garrysmod. Also, share your dreams if you wish.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 02:30:30 PM by STALKER »

Offline Art.

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dreams
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 03:37:31 PM »
It must be the news that is making the dream occur (for the second dream). About the third dream: I have not came up with an explanation yet.

Offline crazily farting teacher

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 03:54:34 PM »
 I had this weird dream about this TV show I watched where the power goes out all around the world and they are trying to look for power and this huge fight happens. But the dream was without the fighting, kinda. I can't remember much of it but we were going over a bridge and the bridge had collapsed and we were freaking out. The car felt like it had dropped 600ft into the ocean. We were ok in the car and a figure in a silhouette and the car doors open and we swam back up but I was the only one up above the water.

Offline Kryptic

• I have downsyndrome
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 03:57:57 PM »
Holy shit :/ I can see these dreams are bothering you but I don't really know if I can help. But tell me more about that one that came true 'cause I didn't really understand it.
\r\n
[CG:SA] OzJackal has banned OzJackal for 12 hours (Gonna be very drunk, will probably do something dumb if I reconnect - its for my own good lol).

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2012, 05:51:42 PM »
Holy shit :/ I can see these dreams are bothering you but I don't really know if I can help. But tell me more about that one that came true 'cause I didn't really understand it.

Not bothering me a lot though but I feel like I have to be aware of something. I can tell the future all right but not all the time. I don't know if it is a sign or not but meh.

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2012, 06:00:12 PM »

Not bothering me a lot though but I feel like I have to be aware of something. I can tell the future all right but not all the time. I don't know if it is a sign or not but meh.
And what about Déjà vu?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 06:02:34 PM by Martinerrr »

Offline Mr Jive

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2012, 02:46:55 PM »
Ah don't sweat it about the 2nd one, unless you are going to these war stricken countries war is not going to come to you for a good amount of time. And if nuclear Armageddon does happen take solace in the fact that you will only have to worry for 3 mins. Heck, you probably wouldn't even know about it so you would just be turned to dust and that would be it. So no need to worry :3

My dreams never seem to reflect my life, nor make any sense. Last night I was horrifically burnt alive but luckily I survive. So as you do I decide to go get mash potato, become batman and then try to take my revenge. Dafuq?

Any dream I have is normally a happy dream, even if its a bad dream its still kinda bad ass if you know what I mean? That and I never seem to die in my dreams either, one dream I remember I am climbing down a mountain. As I climb I am trying to keep up with a sibling, jealous of them I try to rush ahead, but because I am rushing I accidentally fall down. Now I fall a good distance and land head first on the rock hard ground. Do I die? Well everything goes black, but then I wake up somewhere entirely different and eventually end up skiing. Again dafuq? Its led me to believe that my dreams are just random thoughts from a more insane side of my brain and don't actually reflect any kind of rational thought of any kind.
OCRP IC name: Rudy Smith

Offline Kryptic

• I have downsyndrome
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2012, 08:51:32 PM »
I had a dream last night that I was having an anal orgy thing with my friends... When I remembered it later on in the day I was like what the fucking sweet black baby Jesus have I been smoking lol cause that was a very odd dream for me
\r\n
[CG:SA] OzJackal has banned OzJackal for 12 hours (Gonna be very drunk, will probably do something dumb if I reconnect - its for my own good lol).

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal