Author Topic: I keep getting bullied because I'm Socially Awkward  (Read 6520 times)

Offline Gordon Freeman

• View Profile
    • Awards
I keep getting bullied because I'm Socially Awkward
« on: July 29, 2012, 02:33:39 AM »
People bully me because I'm socially awkward. They don't give me a chance as well... I'm 14.
We're Gonna Do It Ranger Style

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: I keep getting bullied because I'm Socially Awkward
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 02:40:47 AM »
You're socially awkward because you probably think everything you are doing you will be judged for. Stop giving a shit and don't be annoying and you won't have issues, and don't let people give you shit.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 05:06:20 AM »
What Rofl said. Give zero shits on what other people think. I do it myself, and I honestly haven't looked back. Sure it will take at least a week or something to take effect, and the people who bully you learn that you don't care, so it takes whatever rush they get out of it thus they leave you alone. Problem solved  8)

-Note:By zero shits I mean don't care to whatever they do. Not saying just ignore them, but if they make fun of you or something ignore it, and brush it off.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2012, 07:19:14 AM »
Oh and above all, don't fucking compliment the bully, don't smile when he's offensive or anything, it makes you look weak

Offline Kryptic

• I have downsyndrome
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2012, 10:55:01 AM »
Oh and above all, don't fucking compliment the bully, don't smile when he's offensive or anything, it makes you look weak

I love how theres anti bully shit that tells you to do that rofl but it just fucks you up even worse
\r\n
[CG:SA] OzJackal has banned OzJackal for 12 hours (Gonna be very drunk, will probably do something dumb if I reconnect - its for my own good lol).

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2012, 10:56:22 AM »
Sounds dumb but just bottle it up, maybe tell a trusting friend (you dont wanna tell the friend you think is cool then tells all your other friends etc) but just don't react at all to it, eventually they stop giving you shit.

tl;dr don't give any fucks, pays off eventually

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2012, 12:15:42 PM »
In my experience, there are 2 ways to get rid of this problem.

1. ignore them and try to stay away from them as much as possible. (like what everyone else has said so far)

I did this in 8th grade to some newfag who started coming to our school half way in, then in 9th grade he got bored (or something) and he actually respected me.

2. Give them a good punch in the face, this has generally worked for me about 3-4 times. They never fought back, teachers never even saw it, and they either left me alone or stopped being a total douche and we got along.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2012, 12:22:43 PM »
Number 2 sometimes works, just depends really - some really, REALLY fatass kid used to bully me until I called him a fat shit and push him down a (very) small set of stairs, I tell you after that he didn't even speak to me again

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2012, 12:57:16 PM »
I used to be the exact same.... But like everyone else said, don't worry about those people. Worry about yourself and your friends (if applicable). Example, this is me not giving a shit on my last day of school [[Facebook Video]]

Offline Jddjsmxmcnxnnd

• Hajjedjddj
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2012, 08:22:11 PM »
Null
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 02:40:05 PM by Jddjsmxmcnxnnd »

Offline [RRP-O] The Cyberrabbi

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2012, 01:03:53 AM »
I didn't see him ask for advice...So I'll just say that sucks man.

Offline Jddjsmxmcnxnnd

• Hajjedjddj
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2012, 10:55:01 PM »
Null
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 02:40:59 PM by Jddjsmxmcnxnnd »

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2012, 10:59:19 PM »
I didn't see him ask for advice...So I'll just say that sucks man.
`
Obviously he seems to be sad about it, so we give solutions without him asking, mainly because we know he probably needs it. Now that's the kind of the thing you do when someone needs help.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2012, 12:04:07 PM »
The less you give a shit, the more they know you don't care and that you can overcome what they say, the more they will stop wanting to bully you.

If they do not stop then please try your best to ignore them, for some people it's hard to do so. And if they start physically bullying you that's a more serious situation. You always have a right to protect yourself but if they are just talking shit then again try your best to ignore and give 0 fucks.

Offline crazily farting teacher

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2012, 12:23:21 PM »
I am Socially Awkward too but if someone messes with me I don't give a fuck and I keep going for my goals. Just don't listen to them and you will be fine trust me. These guys that are picking on you might need you're help and you can simply reply with a no. If you have a goal in life and someone says it is not possible tell them you don't give two fucks. Being socially Awkward is ok, just be yourself and you will acheive you're goals.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 12:26:09 PM by Just a Panda »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal