Author Topic: <::||C32.CCA.GEAR-04.429's Private Logs||::>  (Read 6036 times)

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||C45.CCA.GRID-04.429's Private Logs||::>
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2012, 04:44:26 PM »
UNIT: 429
DIVISION: GRID
CLEARANCE: 04
Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED
Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: log.429

<::|| There was a big incident today. Exogens managed to break through the defenses and caused an earthquake. We had to cool down the reactor because of it. But with the reactor cooling down, it shut down. We had to activate auxillary power. However, that required Sectorial Command authorization. We had to grapple up to the CA's office(with the power out and the elevator unfunctional of course) and awake him from stasis. He then activated the power, the restrictors, and then the exogen breach was under control. It left a giant crack in the plaza, we had to put platforms on it until we can seal it to get accross. ||::>

Saving File As: log.429
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.UNIFORM-04.429
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||C45.CCA.GRID-03.429's Private Logs||::>
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2012, 08:20:36 PM »
DIVISION: GRID
CLEARANCE: 03
ACCESS GRANTED
Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

<::|| I haven't done a log in a while. Today is a great opportunity to do so. I had just recently finished a project on a type of deployable shield I invented called the Mark I Mobile Cover Support, or M1MCS. Officer 738 really liked it. Even Commander 10770 liked it. They said it would be a great tool for the CCA to use.
Later, I had been requested into HCMR by Officer 738. He then said I did well with the project. After that, he promoted me to 03. I had so longed for this day. He gave me my MP7 and everything. ||::>

Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.GRID-03.429
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||C45.CCA.GRID-03.429's Private Logs||::>
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2012, 05:13:45 PM »
DIVISION: JURY
CLEARANCE: Recruit
ACCESS GRANTED
Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

<::|| Well, I've been demoted to recruit, and I don't know why. Appearently it's CCA wide as many others had been demoted as well. I guess I will have to work my way back into GRID, or VICE as it has been renamed.
I have just finished basic SCIP 9mm training. This is all too easy. It's going to be an 'Easy A'. ||::>

Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.JURY-RCT.429
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||C45.CCA.GRID-03.429\'s Private Logs||::>
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2012, 02:34:16 PM »
DIVISION: GENERAL
ACCESS GRANTED
Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

<::|| So today, I have been relocated by High Command to City 32. They said that City 32 is slightly lacking in units and didn't want to take any chances. I am making this log on the RAZOR Train that is transporting me to City 14, where I will be airlifted via dropship over the Atlantic and arrive at City 32.
I must say, it was a great honor serving the Universal Union under the City 45 Civil Protection. I've also had many great memories as a Loyalist in City 45. I'm not sure if I am to ever return to City 45, but at least I know that I'm doing my part.
I was already given my new login information, as well as an identification change from City 45 credentials to City 32 credentials.
I will make another log entry as soon as I arrive at City 32. ||::>

Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C32.CCA.GENERAL-RCT.429
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Post Auto-Merged: August 15, 2012, 01:09:24 PM
DIVISION: GENERAL
ACCESS GRANTED
Connecting to Sector 32 Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

<::|| Well I have finally arrived here at City 32. It is such a huge city. I learned that before the liberation, City 32 was the city in America that used to be called "Seattle".

<::|| Uploading Image: City 32 Skyline ||::>

The city is so huge, that a citizen metropolitan transit system is permitted and controlled by the CWU. It allows citizens to get to their destinations quicker.

<::|| Uploading Image: City 32 CWU Transit Bus ||::>

And despite the size of the city, the City 32 Combine Civil Authority is one of the most effective Civil Protection Forces I have ever seen. In fact, just earlier, a small riot formed, and it was quelled in less than 10 minutes.

<::|| Uploading Image: City 32 Combine Civil Authority Riot Control Task Force ||::>

I'm so glad to be working with such a great Civil Protection Force. Anyway, the divisions here are the same as the divisions back in City 45. It goes like this: GENERAL, the main division that handles recruits and training, as well as interviews for incoming units, similar to UNIFORM. JURY, the sociostability division, comprised mostly of patrolling units, it is also the division that includes the City 32 CCA Riot Control Task Force , City 32 CCA Advanced Investigations Task Force, and the City 32 CCA Special Response Task Force, it is similar to APEX. APOLLO, the medical division, comprised of field medics and surgeons as well as researchers in medical science, similar to NOVA. GEAR, the mechanical division, comprised of engineers and scientists and inventors, tasked with Nexus and UU Tech maintenance and other responsibilities involving UU technology, similar to GRID.
I will now be finishing this log here, as I must go train. Training in City 32 is much more strict than it was in City 45, kinda like a boot camp. I will make another log some time soon. ||::>

Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C32.CCA.GENERAL-RCT.429
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 01:09:24 PM by 429ghost »

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||C32.CCA.GENERAL-RCT.429's Private Logs||::>
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2012, 11:55:31 AM »
DIVISION: GEAR
CLEARANCE: 04
ACCESS GRANTED
Connecting to Sector 32 Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

<::|| I finally earned my promotion today to 04. After months work of recruit training, I am finally going back up the ladder. This will be great! I will soon be patrolling with such a great Civil Protection Force. I wonder the adventures I will have.
I spoke to Officer 897 of GEAR. I told him that I wanted to join GEAR, and that I had a lot of experience from GRID back in City 45. We then wen't to the High Command Assembly Hall and I was given the position. It's great to be working with Union Technology once again. ||::>

Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C32.CCA.GEAR-04.429
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal