Author Topic: <::||C32.CCA.GEAR-04.429's Private Logs||::>  (Read 6039 times)

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::||C32.CCA.GEAR-04.429's Private Logs||::>
« on: December 26, 2011, 01:04:00 PM »
UNIT: 429
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Recruit
Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED
Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: log.429

<::|| So, my first day as recruit was alright I guess. I managed to already get on someone's bad side. During the interview, the OfC tricked me into holding a gun at the 01, 498's head, pulling the trigger of an empty gun. It was a test that I passed. Because of that, 498 doesn't really like me. After that, I got my uniform and began training. So far I've got etiquette, rank authorizations, gun training, and breach training done. I've also got patrol training done with 498. I hope he understands about what was done, I honestly would not have preffered to kill him. It was nothing personal, simply putting the Union first is all. I hope that we can be friends. Anyway, I heard that officers use the console logs with audio logs, but I have only just figured out the basics of this thing enough to just type my log. I hope I will learn more about our technology once I get accepted to GRID. ||::>

Saving File As: log.429
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.429
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 11:56:44 AM by 429ghost »

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||C45.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.429's Private Logs||::>
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 11:03:13 AM »
ACCESS GRANTED
Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

<::|| Today...Today was just so much...Let me just start off with the good parts...So I continued training, today my instructor was 02 147 from NOVA. He helped me in Union Technology Orientation. After that we became friends. He is...or was...the best comrade I had in the CCA so far. We were sparring a little in hand to hand, when Officer 031 and his vortiguant came. He offered us a challenge to fight. 147 with his augmented arm against 031, and me against the vortiguant. The challenge begun. I learned then not to underestimate the vortiguants, they can put up a really good fight even without the 'vortessence'. Then the Divisional Leader of GRID declared status yellow after the citizens were getting a little out of hand. I was the only one who heard it on the radio. I had to cut the fight short, and offered a truce to the vortiguant. He held out a hand to shake. Keeping honor, I risked it and shook his hand. However the vortiguant kept his word and left it at a normal hand shake. I then went to break up the fight between 031 and 147, telling them what the Division Leader said. Me and 147 then went on patrol.
The Division Leader ordered me and 147 to secure the HAP to District 6. No one was to go in or out. We stood there for a while...then suddenly, 147 caught a heart attack..he fell from the observation, I ran up to get him but was too late, he landed on the ground. Fortunately he wasn't hurt, but he was still having a heart attack. I leaped down to help him. I requested NOVA, but they were taking too long, I had to pick him up and take him to med bay. I was surprised that even after I had not yet gotten basic medical nor did I know much about medicine, I was able to stabilize him for the time being. But the pain was so much for him, he kept moving around. Eventually I heard a crack. I immediately unclipped his mask and found that he fractured his skull. Finally the Divisional Leader arrived and took it from there. 147 was then unconcious, I stayed in med bay until he woke up.
When 147 woke up, he was a bit out of it. He had slight memory loss, but snapped out of it. Still it made him a bit wierd. He tried getting up, even after I insisted that he should stay in bed. He left med bay heading for the training center. He then held out a gun, pointing it towards his head...He was about to pull the trigger as I tackled him, preventing what wouldv'e happened. Instead he shot the wall. Then the Divisional Leader heard the shot, and came by to see what was going on. Finally we convinced him to drop the gun. The Division Leader took it and left. Little did we know that he had a second gun in his satchel. He took it out, and said a few words. I pleaded him not to do it...but it was futile...he pulled the trigger...He wrote a note for me...I pulled off my mask, trying to hold my tears, but it was hard...NOVA came by, they took him to the incinerator. However, it was a miracle, he was still alive, appearently the former Officer was given a few augmentations to the head as well. He was then taken to med bay. The NOVA Officer, 967, said that there was little he could do to help him, that he was better off dead and out his misery, he would have to be anyway because he would be amputated for attempting suicide. He held out a gun to 147's head. Suddenly, 147 spoke in a weak voice. He told me I was a good recruit, and he told 967 and the 01 107 who was also there that it was an honor serving with them. He gave me his modified datapad, to keep. He left another note on it. He then told me to leave the room. I nodded, tearing. I then left the room, closed the doors behind me...a shot was heard...and that was the end of it... ||::>

Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||C45.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.429's Private Logs||::>
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 08:06:34 PM »
ACCESS GRANTED
Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

<::|| Something strange happened today. I was training with 099 in detainment procedures. As soon as I finished, from there on I do not remember. All I remember is finishing up training and then the next thing I know I wake up in med bay with a killer headache. Officer 113 was there awaiting for me to wake up. He told me that a citizen who was being detained broke loose and attacked me. That must've been one strong citizen if I could not remember what had happened.
Anyway, I made my first arrest today. I tied the man up, brought him into detainment and what not. It's a good thing that I had gotten detainment training not too long before. I can't wait to get promoted. ||::>

Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||C45.CCA.UNIFORM-04.429's Private Logs||::>
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 05:07:41 PM »
CLEARANCE: 04
ACCESS GRANTED
Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

<::|| Today was great. I got promoted to 04 today! I told 113 that I have finished my basic and mandatory training and reached my time requirement. Jokingly, he pulled a shotgun and said I was 'judged guilty by Civil Protection'. He really had me there, I thought I almost had a heart attack. Anyway, he gave me an 04 Armband and my load out. He said I had seven days to find a division to join, or else. I already know what division I want to join, that division is GRID.
Anyway, my days as a recruit were ok. Did a lot of training. Made a lot of friends. Now it's time to become a real Civil Protection unit. ||::>

Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.UNIFORM-04.429
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

//my recruit days in a nutshell:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhsTmiK7Q2M

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||C45.CCA.GRID-04.429's Private Logs||::>
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2012, 02:37:55 PM »
CLEARANCE: 04
ACCESS GRANTED
Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

<::|| I have killed so many people today... There were riots... There were also a few citizens who made me mad... I just killed a lot of them, either by amputation, or crossfire... It's just... I killed so many people... I don't know what else to say... ||::>

Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.UNIFORM-04.429
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

//So basically, I have achieved hard ass status to the point where I can amputate with almost no hessitation.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2012, 02:41:32 PM »
//So basically, I have achieved hard ass status to the point where I can amputate with almost no hessitation.

Basically, no. And you shouldn't be enjoying amputating citizens as an 04.

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2012, 03:31:37 PM »

// Agreed with Abbott. I think I'm the only unit in a while that has actually done the right thing with death.
it takes a LOT of deaths to get used to it. Trust me. Ten isn't enough.
my 04 (404) did about 15 and by that time (03 rank) he killed himself. It isn't enough. By far, 02s should be still hesitant about it. However, they are not.

It makes me sad.
"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son.
I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

"Have a great evening, sorry, maple syrup, eh, moose, and ice hockey to you!"

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna' be my year."

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2012, 04:10:34 PM »

Abso-fucking-lutely not. You're not even close to acting like that. If you need a reference to see how your unit should be check out Burning Bullet's guide to developing your CCA character. It is in NO way acceptable to be acting like that as an 03, let alone an 04.

NRK

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2012, 04:23:45 PM »

Since when have you ever needed an excuse for this? Earlier today I saw you murder somebody in cold blood. You beat an unconsciousness man to death for level 3 trespassing. You said it was an accident, but you hit that man at least 15 to 20 times. I will also state it was right in public, by the benches in plaza. And it hasn't even been today. In general, you have always played your CP like a badass cold blooded killer. I would hope that a division like VOID wouldn't need to be even considered, but its CPs like you that make me want them here.

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2012, 05:00:02 PM »
My unit 147 achieved harass by rank  03 he will brutally veteran as starte to enjoy those to beat those who tortured him

Now while I agree with rest of y'all remember this charc personallity is a factor
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2012, 05:24:11 PM »
//You're a 04, you need auths to be hard-ass with no feelings at that rank..

wait till you're 01

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2012, 07:59:56 PM »
Earlier today I saw you murder somebody in cold blood. You beat an unconsciousness man to death for level 3 trespassing.
Bro, the death was OOC, the beating was to teach him a lesson not to pass those barriers, which are kinda the same as tresspassing the Nexus even it is level three. Besides, you ran away, which added mobility and malcompliance.

Abso-fucking-lutely not.

Alright dude, chill the fuck out.

Anyway, can we stop with the OOC posts please.

NRK

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2012, 08:17:50 PM »
Earlier today I saw you murder somebody in cold blood. You beat an unconsciousness man to death for level 3 trespassing.
Bro, the death was OOC, the beating was to teach him a lesson not to pass those barriers, which are kinda the same as tresspassing the Nexus even it is level three. Besides, you ran away, which added mobility and malcompliance.

Just wanted to point out it wasn't me who was beaten to death.
Progression of the story:
He didn't die (You said that right after I talked about it in OOC)
It was an accident (After I pointed out that you did)
It was to teach him a lesson (Now)

I don't think your authorized to kill people OOCly to 'teach them a lesson', but I'm not sure. I'll stop the OOC now though. I think you got the message from everybody that being a cold blooded killer is failRP.

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2012, 03:20:36 PM »
//just one last thing before OOC is dropped, it was not OOC me teaching him a lesson, it was IC, the beating that is, I didn't intend for the death, both ICly and OOCly, otherwise it would've been powergaming. It's just that I never knew you could kill with a stunstick, when I aimed at the head at one hit, thats the hit that killed him(so note to everybody including myself: unless you want to kill the person while beating them, don't aim for the head if they're down.) Besides, how on earth would he apply what he learned if hes dead?
Also another reason that I did that was because I wanted to practice police brutality that is canon for CCA, maybe not lower ranking units, but nonetheless CCA.

Anyway, unless you would like to add anything else, dropping OOC.

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2012, 04:09:54 PM »
// One thing I would like to add,

Brutalilty/hardass-ness/etc, is not a must, you don't Have to act like a badass, its not required to be cruel on your unit, no matter the rank, it all depends on that character.

And IMO, there's too many hardass's being cruel and bloodthirsty, we need more variety.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal