Author Topic: <::||Dr. Grant Peters's Private Logs||::>  (Read 1760 times)

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::||Dr. Grant Peters's Private Logs||::>
« on: December 14, 2011, 08:55:00 PM »
UNIT: N/A
DIVISION: N/A
CLEARANCE: City Administrator
Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED
Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: log.Dr_Grant_Peters

<::|| So I got someone from GRID to come up and help me finally establish my console access. It's been a year since I was appointed and have yet until today to have gotten access to a console. But an OfC from GRID, 423, came up and got me set up. He had me input my handprint identification, and it was set. Now I can finally access vital Administration files, as well as make a log for myself. I haven't been able to find out how to make an audio log, but it's ok, I don't need one, typing is fine.
There was graffiti found on the nexus on the wall, from what I heard on the Civil Protection frequency, by some 647E group named "Legion". I just hope it's not another Red Union to have to deal with. I bet City 17 Administration doesn't have to deal with all this non-sense with their massive Civil Protection force. I'm gonna have High Command have a report in my inbox about this "Legion" group, if possible. I want to do whatever in my power to repel them from their existence in City 45. ||::>

Saving File As: log.Dr_Grant_Peters
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting Dr. Grant Peters
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 03:03:12 PM by 429ghost »

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||Dr. Grant Peters's Private Logs||::>
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 04:18:01 PM »
ACCESS GRANTED
Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

<::|| Today was terrible. I witnessed someone get amputated. Twice in fact. The first, I was in detainment. I saw there was a man in one of the cells, I asked from the observation what he was being detained for. The officers ignored me. I went down to take a look for myself. When I got down, the man was being malcompliant with the officer asking him to apply. He eventually drove the officer to go into the cell and shoot him dead with his shotgun. I saw this in terror. How could people still not see the light of the Universal Union?
The second, I was preparing for a balcony appearence. I went down onto the balcony with OTA. However, there was a commotion on the street. One of the OfCs was making a public amputation! As soon as I stepped on the balcony, I saw the OfC amputate the man. I immediately told OTA that I wanted to cancel the appearence. I rushed up to my office where I am here now. This is unacceptable, public amputations are not allowed! It disrupts sociostability! ||::>

Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 06:55:25 PM »
ACCESS GRANTED
Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

<::|| Today was just another one of those days. The citizens began rioting throughout the city. They became uncivilized. I made a broadcast, pleading them to stop, but it did not work. I then asked High Command if we could bargain with the citizens, offering them ration distribution in exchange for an immediate halt in the riots. The only High Command out of stasis was the Division Leader of NOVA, 584. He did not respond on the radio, instead he came up to me in person, which made me kind of nervous. He said that he'd rather have the citizens starve for all he cared, but he 'unfortunately' had to follow protocals. I then informed the citizens their options, and the riots finally stopped. Or so I thought.
When the riots ended, I decided to make a balcony appearence, to ask why the citizens of the city voted to have the most Loyalists would think anything close to rebellion. Why, after how far we've come? They voiced their opinions, most of them negative. One citizen said the Union lacked faith in God, another said that the Civil Protection's actions were my doing. They said I did not care for them, that is not true. They have no idea how much I try my best for them. I promised rations when the speech ended. Overwatch eventually deemed me politically endangered, and had me sent inside.
When I went inside, I was informed that the citizens began rioting again. The city status became red. It was now too late to request for rations to be distributed. They all brought it upon themselves.
I went down to detainment and saw the citizen who brought up God at the speech. He was classified as mentally unfit. He was arguing with the Division Leader that God was the only way. I made a gesture to him while 584 wasn't looking to give it up, or he would be amputated. He did not want to. He was then amputated. I left before it happened, I could not stand seeing another amputation, especially on a citizen who only meant good for the Union, even if our benefactors don't really agree with him.
On a brighter note, I was informed that in response to the earlier political uproar, Overwatch began a sector sweep of Sector Six, the criminal haven. I was told that some rebels were killed too, possibly Legion members. I immediately shared the good news with the citizens that what I've been promising for the longest has finally happened. Sector Six is now stable for the time being. ||::>

Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 07:43:18 PM »
UNIT: 562
DIVISION: NOVA
CLEARANCE: Officer
ACCESS GRANTED
Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.Medbay_report
Send to: High Command; Administration; Overwatch
Subject: Dr. Grant Peter's coma

<::|| Subject: Dr. Grant Peters
Condition: Skull fracture; Coma.
Estimated time to recovery: Subject has recovered ahead of estimation. ||::>

Saving File As: msg.Medbay_report
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.NOVA-OfC.562
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

//So I'm gonna be inactive from my CA, I want a little break.

PS: 562, I hope you don't mind that I used you to make this message, you didn't respond on the radio so I just went ahead.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 11:36:27 AM by 429ghost »

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2012, 09:27:54 AM »
ACCESS GRANTED
Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

<::|| It appears I have been in a coma for nearly a month. I don't remember too well what happened. I remember observing UNIFORM train recruits in the breaching room, then accidently falling off and edge. After that I don't remember, but according to the medical logs, I can assume that I had gotten a skull fracture and fell into the coma that kept me from my administrating for so long. I had awoken to 570, the Divisional Leader of NOVA. NOVA checked to see if anything was out of ordinary. I was ok and in great condition. I got on my Administrator uniform and wen't to my office.
Also, it appears 584 had been promoted to Sectorial Commander. I congradulate him in his success. I am positive he would be great in Sectorial Command.
Anyway, I made a broadcast informing the citizens that I was ok, and that I will continue my duties. I am informed that a lot has transpired. I will be addressing a lot of things in days to come. ||::>

Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal