Author Topic: A journal with FOX written on it  (Read 1421 times)

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
A journal with FOX written on it
« on: September 04, 2011, 09:17:11 AM »
     After searching a cabin for supplies in the outlands, you find a small book under the sofa, its a crimson red.  out of curiosity, you pick it up, but there is a lock on it.  You think for a moment, and brandish a key from your pocket, which you found on the counter.  You look back at the book, and the only thing on the cover is a neat scrip that reads, FOX.  You fit the key to the lock, and it opens up, many pages are filled with neat words.  Thinking that you have some spare time before the next OTA patrol starts, you sit down and begin reading.  Naturally, you start with the first entry.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 08:10:39 AM by Krystal Draconis »

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A journal with FOX written on it
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 09:35:07 AM »
Day 01;
     I have started this journal to remembe my many trials that I will face ahead.  I have finally left the city, out of the CCA's hands.  I uave a small cabin next to some crossroads right now, untill I find something safer....  Its cozy, and quiet, something the city never was.  After a few hours, I heard gunfire, so, out of stupidity and curiosity, I ventured outside, looking for a source, hoping to find more people.  I walked near a tunnel, somewhat hidden behind a bush, and a great big vehicle passes by, looks like the APC's that I heard abou in the city.  Luckly, it did not stop.  After an hour, the gunfire stops, and I come across a warehouse, with three bodies inside, two people, and something heavily armoured, probably those OTA I was told to watch out for.  On the ground I found a 9mm SCIP, and a H&K MP7, and after doing some searching, I found three clips for the pistol.  I pick up he holsters for both weapons, and holster my new toys, but I dont stay long, as I hear the APC again, so after it passes, I run back to my cabin, safe at last.  After a few hours of waiting and cleaning, Jenkins arrives, and I follow him a while.  We pass the warehouse again, and go over a small bridge, into a tunnel.  We come to a blast door, and inside is a large lab like area, and I see two things, a headcrab, and a larger creature, probably a vort, as I was told, but one is in a labcoat.  I stick around, OTA attack outside, and pass.  When its safe, I head home for some sleep.

"FOX"

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 08:10:04 AM »
Day 02;

It was a very long day today.  I think I am starting to be trusted by the ones in the lab.  I bring in supplies every few hours, like melons, or those bottles I fill at the lake, and boil clean.  Found another toy to play with, I dunno how or why, but a unit was downed by a trap, a few things fell on him.  He was carrying a big gun on him, and some ammo for it.  Similar to the Mp7 I found, but not made like any gun I've ever seen in my life.  Oh well, took it back to the lab, and the one in the coat zapped it.  Dunno how that works, but now I can fire it.  Lot 'o recoil, no accuracy, but rather powerful, Dave tells me.  Oh, Dave is the one in the gear, with the red cross on it.  He tells me a lot of things.  The ever so popular clinic that I am told about is still empty, no one dare venture out, apparently some units were stationed right there, and started to take out anyone trying to get in or out of the laboratory.  We were held up in there for a few, but the shooting stopped soon after the Doc kicked us all out for an experiment, I ended up babysitting a bunch of people who were unarmed.  Of the group of five, we lost maybe two of them, because they tried to run past the snipers.  Like stated before, a very long and hard day today.

"FOX"

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 10:12:46 AM »
// Think about turning this into a IC Diary, when it is finished that is. You know where I mean.

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 01:46:54 AM »
// Think about turning this into a IC Diary, when it is finished that is. You know where I mean.

//I will, trust me.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal