Author Topic: Wilhelm Kuhl's Journal  (Read 1711 times)

Offline ?????¬??

• An Idiot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Wilhelm Kuhl's Journal
« on: April 20, 2012, 03:46:36 PM »
*A red book found on the body of Wilhelm Kuhl*
I discovered that keeping a journal is not against the law today, and quickly purchased a blank book. This entry may be short, I have been worked hard today. Hoping to increase my status with the Combine, I asked if there were some jobs to be done. Apparently, there were, and I was the only one willing to do them. I scrubbed everything from the windows to the barricades at the Nexus. Can those even be cleaned? Pushed to exhaustion, they continued by making me clean the trash. I guess they had a hard day, too, and needed to laugh; they took a can from the bin, and dropped it, ordering me to put it back. At least I can make their day better. I think I'll take a shower and a nap before helping out again.
*The bottom of the page has a knife-shaped hole surrounded by blood*

Today was easier, because all I had to do was clean the windows. Of course, I helped out in other ways. Having an easy day, I just roamed the apartment complex, and looked for friends. I found something different entirely, just in the hall was a radio. I quickly reported it, who knows what people could use them for? I sure hope that I've got a good record by now. Those CWU workers look nice, and I'd like to join them. I'm sure the loyalists would love another doctor working in their hospital to make sure that they are alright. I'm trying to stay happy, like the Combine say to. The only trouble is forgetting my past, but they say that they're actively helping me with that. I can't complain about anything else. In return for my help, I get plenty of rations, so I am never hungry. I don't see why people starve anymore, if being fed is this easy. I don't think life was ever this easy. There were some lunatics about today... Just running around and trying to cause problems. It didn't take long for an officer to silence them, and that made me happy. Things here su-
*The rest of the page is covered by a knife-shaped hole surrounded by blood*

I can't believe what happened today. First, there was a big sweep of the apartments. I didn't know what they were looking for, but I found out later. During the sweep, someone came up to me and actually asked me how to join the resistance! I egged him on, thinking I could trap him and report him. That's when another man came up and offered a quiet place to talk and help. Was this two birds with one stone? I was excited. The sweep was over, and we went into his apartment. My friend was with me, but didn't go in. He helped by reporting them while I kept them busy. Two units rushed in, and had us against the wall. One man... He tried to run, but didn't make it far. A unit put shotgun shells in his head before he was across the room. Seeing it would have hurt me, but I've seen enough bodies. Then, I found some sort of radio, it looked like. The CCA came and it had apparently completed a puzzle they were solving. They found something similar in another room, I guess, and were on to some conspiracy. The whole situation was exciting, and I got some good points i-

*The print on this page is smaller, and more fits before it is cut off*
I was in a bad situation today, but it ended well. A saw a man putting up posters in the city, and quietly read one. He was selling contraband in the other district. What nerve he had! I did not hesitate to call the nearest officer. He approached me, and looked intimidating, but he also smelled nice, like cleaning supplies. I told him what had happened, but the man already escaped. To my surprise, the officer told me to go after him and convince him to come back! I accepted, but couldn't think of what to say. I made up a good story. I told him I had a friend bringing in a shipment, and couldn't get it myself. I paid him to "pick them up," and planned to have an officer detain him. It didn't go well, he became suspicious as they took their time to get there. One just started taking off after him, but he ran away. The officer wasn't angry, and instead sent me back! I had to justify what had happened. It was hard, but I convinced him that a shotgun came with the shipment, and that he could have it. A unit was waiting for him in an apartment room, where I told him to go. Unfortunately, it didn't go well for me. He went after the shipment, and was caught, but he locked me in his room! I requested for help, but they said they weren't sending anyway. I took to screaming, then heard a call. He said to back away from the door. Suddenly, bang, bang! The door fell down. A man, clad with armor and a vest, walked in with a shotgun. He didn't know who I was, and let me go. I was so relieved, and so was the officer. He made me his informant, and I was to go and get in-

*The journal from here appears more dirty and is hardly legible, even for a doctor*
I died today. Someone figured out who I was, and he killed me. I went to an officer and told him that I was found out, and he took me into the Nexus. He cut my hair, shaved my face, even gave me colored contacts. Unfortunately, he also scarred my face, to complete the look. I am no longer Wilhelm Kuhl, but Gunter Jaeger, my father. I must write less.

A lot of people have died. A resistance was being brought down by my information. Some of the people I would've killed myself, and could hardly be called human. Others, though... They seemed nice, like they just wanted to help those who needed help. I must not feel bad, this is my job, and I am doing it well. There are only two people left in the organization: "Jack" and Lance Alvez. I am to become their right-hand man, and lead their armies to death. I hope that when this is done, that I can go back, and join the CWU like I wanted. Be normal.

Happiness can not come without sorrow. I found signs, plastered all over the place, there's my description with several others; a "hit list" of loyalists who claim otherwise. I would be cautious, but I do not care anymore. I learned something better today: my brother is still alive. Someone was talking about how they met a German in the Outlands. I asked him to describe him, and I knew that it had to be him. We are so different in our views now, but it doesn't matter. I don't care if he is a rebel, he is my brother. With my uncle already lost, he is what I've got. I think that today I will not report back to the CCA; today, I will go meet my brother. We will live by ourselves, and be happy. I didn't want to report Jack and Lance anyway, they were good people. I will tell them that I must leave soon.
*The rest of the book is blank, and the hole and blood go through the entire book*

// Just an explanation: before Kuhl died, he was stabbed in the shoulder, through a pocket where he kept his journal. The rest of the thread will be OOC, if anyone wants to comment on it. I plan on doing a larger journal with daily posts about another character, but none on the characters I have now.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 04:43:36 PM by hockeygoalie5 »

Offline Globey

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Wilhelm Kuhl's Journal
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 01:09:00 AM »
//Good journal, mang. An interesting read, unalike most others.The character was fun to RP with, and had some pretty unique circumstances surrounding it.
C45.CCA.GRID-DvL.604 - Healthy - Executing citizens. Tally: 4
John Gatsby - Healthy - Celebrating, having detonated an explosive melon in front of two CA's

--------------------------
Cutlass, Sail and Cannon:
Ernest Cumberbatch, Port Royal, Governor. Governing.
John Gatsby, of the brigantine Brimstone. Amputating Limbs

Offline ?????¬??

• An Idiot
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 07:13:57 AM »
Thank you, I really hope that I don't become too lazy to make a larger, daily journal for my next loyalist character. It was fun to write.

Offline swag master spiderman

• Grand Wizard of the KKK
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 07:27:01 AM »
This is great, I remember giving you those jobs back in APEX.

I'd always wanted to hear more about him once he turned into a CCA spy, like with Kar but this was a very interesting read anyways.

Offline ?????¬??

• An Idiot
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2012, 07:32:22 AM »
I wanted to make it more detailed, but you must understand that I can't be in making a journal this far after the events. I haven't got good memory. Thanks for your great comments!

Offline Orange - Cisco Certified

• aSK mE aBOUT mY pENIS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 12:37:39 AM »
717, badass of the month. Sending people to their death while smelling like lemon pledge.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal