Author Topic: Shuichi Hayashi Jorunal  (Read 1161 times)

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
Shuichi Hayashi Jorunal
« on: February 04, 2012, 05:44:31 PM »
日付:不明
日:1

私は最終的に便利jorunalを作るために管理されます。 Acually、私は森の中でそれを見つかりませんでした。待って...待って...私は先に自分の取得しています。私の名前は修一林です。私は二十四歳と私は、東京の東に生まれました。私の祖父は外の土地の爆撃をもたらしhorrifc戦争中に帝国軍に従軍。今、私は言っていたように私は美しい滝の隣にある荒野でこの雑誌を見つけました。
私は今、通常のアップデートのためにこのjorunalを使用することになり、私はの私が検討していない先の土地で行われますが、先に大きなリスクがどうなるか見たい。私は見張るの多くの物語が日常の難民大虐殺を行い、誰もが非スクラッチ残っていなかったと言われました。それは彼らが言うものです。シティトゥエンティワンの私のエスケープタフだった間、私は自由を楽しんだ。多くのものがしかし私を悲しませる、鳥のchripsはもう聞いていません。私は正しい私の場合私たちの水は、私の観察から小さくなっている。難民は私にadvanatgeを取るように私は良い私は長くは続かないだろう歳を取ることはありません!
今、私はこれらの難民と平和を作り、私の家を再現し、harmoryに住んでしようとする必要がありますが、それは千年後には発生しません。他の人々が平和を乱すしようとするとその個人的な使用のための戦いやお金や何かを求めます!まあ、私はそれらを停止するために最善の試行を行います。私は武器が必要になります。 hを殺すと狩り武器

Date: Unknown
Day: 1

I finally managed to make a usefull jorunal. Acually, I didn't I found it in the middle of the forest. Wait..wait... I'm getting ahead of myself.  My name is Shuichi Hayashi. I am Twenty Four years old and I was born east of Tokyo. My grandfather served in the Imperial Army during the horrifc war which resulted the bombings of  out lands! Now, as I was saying I found this journal in the wilderness  next to a beautiful waterfall.
I will now be using this jorunal for the usual updates, I wish to see what's happens in the lands ahead I haven't explored but there will be great risks ahead. I was told many stories of Overwatch  made massacres of refugees daily and no one was left un-scratch. That is what they say. While my escape of City Twenty-One was a tough one  I enjoyed the freedom.  Many things sadden me though, the chrips of birds aren't heard anymore. Our water, is getting smaller and smaller from my observations  if I am correct. I better not be getting old I will not last long as the refugees will take advanatge on me!
Now,  I need to make peace with these refugees and try to recreate my home and live in harmory but that will not happen in one thousand years. The other people will try to disrupt the peace and will ask for a  fight or money or something for their personal use! Well, I will do my best try to stop them. I will need a weapon. A weapon that kills and hunts the human mind. The gun. While I  may consider myself a man of against  violance I will fight if need to! I do not like death nor is it the best  way but it can help.
Now, I think my time is comming. I am a tunnel writing on this old piece of jorunal and I see light with lush grass and forest! I must go to it!
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal