Author Topic: (IC/Outlands) You hear a radio broadcast. It seems to repeat itself.  (Read 1086 times)

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
//Just need to let you know a few things, this is a recruiting broadcast for a new resistance group I'm starting. The character who is starting it has an authorization application that hasn't been accepted yet. I am making this now so that way I can use the recent map change to an advantage, and that I won't be too late as it has been quite some time since the map changed. If the application gets denied, this broadcast will be voided, or possibly revised accordingly.

*You manage to find a frequency with a broadcast being repeated, a man with a voice that sounds like Jason Statham is speaking*

If you can hear this, then you are obviously on the run. You are tired, scared, running low on essentials, and doubt you'll be alive for too much longer. You want to get back at those who started this mess that the world is in today. You are not alone.
I am Captain Mark Johnston, former SAS operative of the British Armed Forces, and now a runner just like you. I understand that there has been a recent headcrab canister shelling of the entire canal area. Many of the refugees there are now migrating here to the mountains.
I am starting a group, a group for people who wish to fight for the liberation of mankind, people who wish to relieve their loved ones from captivity. I am starting a resistance, and for those who wish to join, they will be rewarded handsomely, with food, shelter, and protection. However, they will also have to be willing to go under the toughest conditions, and must agree to obey all orders given to them, in order to be shaped into the best warriors in the mountains.
If you are interested, stay tuned to this broadcast for the next few weeks. This broadcast will repeat daily, at the same time.

*The broadcast ends*

//Why don't I give more details or a place to meet me at? Because the computer that has Gmod on it has been taken away from me for three weeks, plus remember the authorization application.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal