Author Topic: Crafting bug  (Read 1303 times)

Offline -HazzieWazzie-

• Magical Gypsy Psychologist
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Crafting bug
« on: April 23, 2013, 11:38:24 AM »
What happened when the bug occurred?
 I was trying to craft a shotgun and I had all the materials/skills/furnace and the "Craft" button was white. When I clicked it nothing happen so I tried it with some other guns and pots, and it didin't work. This has happend several times before and I fix it by rejoining, but it's annoying.

What was supposed to happen?
I guess it should let me craft the stuff when I got all the stuff needed.

Picture/Console Errors:
None

Offline Mr. Pettit

Re: Crafting bug
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 12:14:19 PM »
Same has been happening with market table 2 and kevlar for me last night. But now today the progress bar doesn't even come up and the item doesn't craft.

Offline Officialjake

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 07:18:26 PM »
Did you set a furnace down? if so then yes it is a bug.... BUT if you didnt put a furnace down then any item with a fire symbol below its name will not craft.  There is no message though that tells you if an item didn't craft because there was no furnace placed down... there should be a message which would make it clear that an item didnt craft.
Half Life 2 RP Characters

-David Collins | Citizen Healthcare Provider | Alive
-Hanz Schnider | Citizen | Alive
-C45.MPF.NOVA-04.634 | Alive
-Dan Shepard | Citizen | Alive

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 07:26:59 PM »
Did you set a furnace down? if so then yes it is a bug.... BUT if you didnt put a furnace down then any item with a fire symbol below its name will not craft.  There is no message though that tells you if an item didn't craft because there was no furnace placed down... there should be a message which would make it clear that an item didnt craft.

Literally just added messages for the furnace (and water source which is not used on a single item, yet).

I honestly can't figure this bug out. Hazzie, talk to me on Steam about it please.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2013, 11:15:06 PM »
Still can't craft anything besides props.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal