Author Topic: OCRP in Catalyst Gaming  (Read 11562 times)

Offline chunkeymonkey79

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: OCRP in Catalyst Gaming
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2011, 07:37:47 PM »
IMO, OCRP is taking away from the main servers CG was founded on. HL2RP is my favorite gamemode of all time, and I'm not going to judge OCRP because I haven't played it, nor will I ever.

But yes, OCRP is stealing the other servers. I look at the servers page almost every day and whaddya know, HRP: 0 GMR: 0 Fortwars: 0 HL2RP: 7-21 OCRP: 40/40.

And, with the dawn of CGRP, HL2RP may disappear, which if that happens, I will have to sadly resume my Russian Roulette ride around the internet for the search of a good HL2RP community.
<::|| HL2RP Characters ||::>

C18.CCA.APEX-DvL.040
Taking it easy as the DvL of the best division.

Derek Hampson
Wandering around C18, mentally confused.

Kendra Shawkins
Unknown Location, last seen diving into a body of water.

UU.OTA.PHANTOM-1.11590
On a rooftop, cloaked and sniper in hand.

ATTEMPTING TO ACCESS CHARACTER DATA..RESTRICTED..

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2011, 07:58:54 PM »
HL2RP will never die. I will make sure of that.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2011, 05:55:55 PM »
Damn right it won't, however, OCRP, from my observation, looks to straight-up killing the Good servers, like HL2RP. HRP is okay, from my experience. Also, Evocity is a cancer to immersive maps, as opposed to holly jolly daytime city, so, you know, I don't like it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal