Author Topic: Citizens listening to the CP radio frequency  (Read 13596 times)

Re: Citizens listening to the CP radio frequency
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2012, 02:10:22 PM »
Juggernaut, look at it this way:

Why would you need the CCA frequency? The only reason I can think of is if you have anything to do with them. And in this case, you have two different type of 'rebels'. You have the so called lolrebels, who go around causing grief to the CCA, hence get involved in them. They obviously won't ever get the frequency. And then you have the more serious type rebels like you claim to be, who don't have anything to do with the CCA since they are in S6 roleplaying as rebels. So they don't need the frequency either.

What the CCA is saying on the radio has absolutely nothing to do with any of the serious type rebels, since they are all about situations happening in the plaza, which you stay away from. And even then, the only way how you could possibly use the frequency is to know exactly when a raid is about to happen, so you can quickly switch character and avoid getting killed.

Do you finally understand why I say having this frequency is way to overpowered, and absolutely not necessary?
I said it once, and I say it again: It causes more grief then good, so NO. JUST NO... (Please?)
Because it is useful to have, Rebels could listen in on CCA during a D6 or S2 or whatever the hell its called now and will change in the next map update, patrol and use that to avoid detection, ditto with me if we're trying to move supplies/people around an OTA patrol.
Yes it has its uses, no, its not to metagame and switch your characters(You always assume the worst don't you) its to create some stealth role play and allow you to get around them, but again, trying to convict US of crimes we'll never commit.

Like Rofl has said before, if this is added it'd be auth only which mean you have to give a reason/you need fill out a very long process for an application which no minge would do just to character swap.
Nick, surprisingly enough people can use intel like what we'd find on that to avoid giving the CCA/OTA grief instead of your pessimistic views on the entire resistance part of this community.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2012, 02:56:01 PM »
Nick, if the actual definition of a resistance(resistance, not rebel - rebel is fighting, resistance is secret style operation things that arent attacks etc) then they would use it to its extent. Eg when shits going down in plaza or to find out how many units there are, what sort of code its on, and so on. All good for things such as propaganda, distributing supplies or moving citizens out without being seen.

Beats using lots of easily found dickers.
what

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: Citizens listening to the CP radio frequency
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2012, 05:46:49 PM »
If you think that this is how the administration team works, then you have much to learn.

Everyone is part to dicide on this. And obviously waffle/rtlk aint adding something if everyone disagrees on it.

get off your high horse mate i said they should make the decision not that there shouldn't be any debate/overall consensus on it.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2012, 05:59:56 PM »
If you think that this is how the administration team works, then you have much to learn.

Everyone is part to dicide on this. And obviously waffle/rtlk aint adding something if everyone disagrees on it.

get off your high horse mate i said they should make the decision not that there shouldn't be any debate/overall consensus on it.
High horse? What are you even on about? You mean the one you are on yourself?

Isn't it obvious that either of them have the final say if it's going to happen or not? The way you said it more sounds like: "Yeah, you are just an OP now, so your opinion doesn't count."
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2012, 06:14:33 PM »
High horse? What are you even on about? You mean the one you are on yourself?

wow holy shit so good ahhhh i feel the burn

Isn't it obvious that either of them have the final say if it's going to happen or not? The way you said it more sounds like: "Yeah, you are just an OP now, so your opinion doesn't count."

oh okay then why did you say this then if that's obvious

nerrrrrrrrrrr

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2012, 06:35:47 PM »
Raged, are you here to discuss a subject in a mature manner, or are you here to cause shit with me? Because if the second is true, then you may as well stop before you make it worse for yourself.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2012, 06:39:18 PM »
clearly i'm making a point about the thread but you like to act like you're on a high horse

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2012, 06:45:49 PM »
/locked due to flame

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal