Author Topic: [OOC] CCA change, cry in here please  (Read 1686 times)

Offline Mr.Qman

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[OOC] CCA change, cry in here please
« on: November 18, 2012, 11:14:35 PM »
It's okay, just get it out.

Alright let me throw in what I want to say. It’s split down the middle, what it seems to boiled down to is that we get NO say in what’s going on, our opinions do not matter, and I believe no matter what, what they try to achieve will be absolutely fucked up because it's going right back to what it was, maybe different people for HC, but it was good, and getting better, we had projects, good leaders, enough to keep going. CG could've used some tweaks with the CCA but not all this bullshit, it causes drama, hate, and it gives no better opinion to CG for the users. Zealot threw his opinion in, but like every time someone who “has” been there, or is never even around in the first place, takes judgment and brushes everything off. What I think is going through everyone’s head is that some people need to get off high horses, and look through our eyes. It’s not about rank; it’s about everything we had to do to get to it. I really never met someone who is a rank, JUST for this or that. If you are doing it, it’s your character development correct? Why are we changing what they wanted, maybe they wanted to climb this metaphorical mountain of promotions quickly, maybe they feared it would be gone, and out of their grasp.
But for people who wish they had seen the sights, always can ask their leader to be demoted to a certain rank for a reason. This seems unnecessary, all you need to do is be active more often, and watch people and pull them out slap them on the hand, or punish severely, then you’re done. Not carry burdens on everyone else who has worked hard, and I’m pretty sure that’s what they all meant. You may have done this before, but that was then, when things were different. Now there are sub-divisions with high purpose, and there are projects that we need to sit and wait to slowly cliiiimb back up to do. Also, why would you say something like “Oh you need to take in the experience as an 03” or something if now only some of us have more motivation to get to the point so we can head back up.
Why can’t we just leave off where we started? Why don’t you care that people would leave for this, if users of CG are what makes it up, a passion of the people stripped away and postponed for another time it would make everyone angry, it’s like taking away a kid’s favorite cartoon, they want it sooo bad but they know they can’t do anything about it. Obviously this thread, and this entire argument we are all having here wouldn’t exist if you didn’t suffocate us with a dame pillow, and forcing our hands down. You may want it, but what about us? You can really enforce some stuff, serious business if you really want bad units gone. Are you absolutely sure there is no other way for restructuring and training, how about change up each division’s training manifest? They don’t have a manifest? Make them make one! Don’t resort to what people hate, resort to something they can accept. Some people already tossed their hats in when they saw this, you know why? Because they KNOW you won’t change your mind. That shouldn't happen! I feel like we as users, and some people who donate for CG deserve a say in things, before you stamp a seal of approval and call it finals. Now don’t get me wrong or anything, it sounds right, but I know it’s wrong because it’s such a setback that seems so un-needed right now. It should be a last resort! Like an autonomous waiver you don’t want to kill everyone because it’ll make them piss angry, and yes people are going to be butt hurt. Let’s say you JUST finished this super big project you’re so proud of, you love it, you’re comfortable in it. BAM in your face gone, have fun re-doing it because other people messed up. I get good RP’ers and good units who know their stuff can be given a hand, but then it’s survival of the fittest, why not helping each other up, quizzes, tests, in a suggestion that I was going to re-vise I was going to suggest that you are 1000% sure you know everything in uniform, you work off your malnourishment and tons of other stuff, but now that can’t be considered because of this crap. But actually for the people who don’t agree with the change, a nice person named orange said “Find good in it.” Then I said to him “It’s a personal preference, maybe I should” So if this really doesn’t stop, take the wise old orange’s wisdom.  Final verdict for my opinions: This is really un-needed, and whether you agree or disagree, you know that some people where happy, some weren’t before this idea came up.

Thats what I wanted to throw in before the thing got locked. Oh well, sniff sniff cry sob sniff more crying sob

Post Auto-Merged: November 18, 2012, 11:21:22 PM
Eventually, this event will be a nice thing of the past.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 11:21:22 PM by CG-Qman »

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [OOC] CCA change, cry in here please
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 11:33:23 PM »
um ok

5% warning for an utterly useless/shit post
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 10:26:11 AM by CptFriggerJizz »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal