Author Topic: Shaznable D's Notebook -From Another Server-  (Read 1246 times)

Offline Shaznable

• View Profile
    • Awards
Shaznable D's Notebook -From Another Server-
« on: March 31, 2012, 03:21:12 PM »
  Day One

Well, this is my first day in the resistance group called 'Blade'.  This nice, deserted, mansion will most likely be my home for a while.  Well, 257 gave me a Nine Millimeter today, we just abducted some Civil Protection officers, not much happening other than that. I'll log more later.

Day Two

My second day, appears there has been a 'Discovery' of us.  A civil protection unit nearly killed me, but 257 and James covered me.  Heh, how glad I am to be alive.  I'll log some later.

Day Three

Appears we are going scavenging today, oh what wonders we shall find in the canals.  I'll log more later today.

Well, we found... well... a Jeep! Not completely fixed, but Angelica told me and 257 to gather what we need.  We're headin' to the coast.
Kiersten Hart | Status : Live and Mentally Stable | Location : City 45 | Gender : Female

Wesley Hart | Status : Deceased - Suicidal Jump | Location : Body in Outlands | Gender : Male

Logan Sutherland | Status : Live and Healthy | Location : Outlands | Gender : Female

Jack Sutherland | Status : Live and Healthy | Location : City 45 | Gender : Male

Offline Shaznable

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Shaznable D's Notebook -From Another Server-
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 05:36:53 PM »
  Day Four

Well, today, the four of us, Angelica, 257, James, and I got packed up into our jeep, already fixed, and made our way to the coast.  It was pleasant, despite the Bumpy Ride and 257 accidentally smacking me in the face with his Augmented Left arm.  We found a place, got ourselves set up and made sure the perimeter was safe.  It looked good, so we were safe.

Day Five

Today was a tough day, we searched a nearby bridge, taking what was in it.  I got my Heckler & Koch MP7 sub-machine gun today, its quite the gun, from what I will say.  There were a ton of zombies on the bridge, but we successfully cleared it.  We got trapped there because of a rainstorm, nothing else from what I will say.

Day Six

Well, today, we got a little guest at our place. It was a Outlands Scanner, scary as heck even for a little bugger like that. Angelica told me and James that if it saw us, it would send out a squadron of Combine Overwatch Transhuman Arm Units, then they would capture, torture, and kill us.  If we destroyed it, command would lose it's biosignal and, well, a Combine Overwatch Transhuman Arm squadron would also come, doing what I said just now. No one was found by it, no one destroyed it, so we were good.

Day Eight

Today, or yesterday I should say, was not a pleasant evening. We looked for another place, knowing we were too close, and, a COTA Team came and it hurt.  Well, I nearly died from an AR2 and stuff, APC's came, We packed up our bags onto the jeep and well, didn't go yet.

Day Ten

I had to skip a day because I broke both of my legs, broke a rib, and an arm. Well, yesterday, I fell Twenty to Thirty feet off of a small bridge, not too high, but enough to injure me. I would also state that... James died almost the same time I got hurt. He fell off of a ladder on the massive bridge.  A vortigaunt healed me, so I felt better quickly, then, this guy named Jon Hutchinson, Angelica's brother came and nearly killed me with his augments.

Day Eleven

Today, we relocated and went to another place, a better place.  We got a new recruit named Frank Green.  He seem's nice, taking the occupation as a medic like me.  We basicly had the same job.  We soon made base at a small village, with more resistance groups joining our area, making it larger.

Day Twelve

Well, today, we nearly got busted because of a scanner.  That stupid vort got one of us killed, his name was Jack Richards.  the COTA leader, KING, Smashed his face... Literally... and then broke my ribcage.  Goddamn vortigaunts.  They are useful in some situations, but in others, they are just screwing things up.

{OOC}
Characters :
Angelica 'Angel' Hutchinson : Rogue Civil Protection Unit | Status : Alive and Healthy
'257' : Rogue Civil Protection Unit | Status : Alive and Healthy
James : Resistance Refugee, Then Scout | Status : Deceased by Ladder
Shaz : Resistance Refugee, Then Medic | Status : Alive and Healthy
Jon Hutchinson : Rogue COTA Unit | Status : (Spoiler!) Deceased by Gas
Frank : Citizen Run-Away, Then Medic | Status : Alive and Injured
Kal Resh : The Vortigaunt that healed Shaz, then nearly killed him | Status : Alive and Healthy (Sadly)
Jack Richards : The guy who's head got smashed | Status : Dead without a Head
Kiersten Hart | Status : Live and Mentally Stable | Location : City 45 | Gender : Female

Wesley Hart | Status : Deceased - Suicidal Jump | Location : Body in Outlands | Gender : Male

Logan Sutherland | Status : Live and Healthy | Location : Outlands | Gender : Female

Jack Sutherland | Status : Live and Healthy | Location : City 45 | Gender : Male

Offline Shaznable

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Shaznable D's Notebook -From Another Server-
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 02:45:08 PM »
  Day Thirteen

Well, we just relocated along the coast a little more. Nothing much happened, nothing exciting.  We did find another Resistance Member, he was kicked out of this one group, I forgot his name, 'Takanashi' or something like that. He's nice, friendly, and well... Yeah, he was recruited into Blade.  Nice fellow.

Takanashi : Resistance Kickout - Later Blade Member | Status : Alive and Healthy

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal