Author Topic: Kiersten Hart's Diary  (Read 1950 times)

Offline Shaznable

• View Profile
    • Awards
Kiersten Hart's Diary
« on: March 29, 2012, 06:15:19 PM »
**The Cover shows a small dog on the brown diary, a text reading Kiersten Hart's Diary**

**The first page shows a picture of a small dog, brown fur with black spots on it.  The drawing is captioned 'Grizzly, My Favorite Dog'**

**The Second Page has writings in it, it is written in pencil**

March Third, 1999

'I just got this diary for my birthday, I'm so excited to see what else I got.  Oh boy, I'm just thinking about what will happen tomorrow.'

**The short entry bores you, you skip along to another page of it**

August Ninth, 2000

'Today... Today was not a good day... On the television there were reports of these odd creatures and.... and people being injured and killed by them... I-I can't write anymore... The broadcast was... was too gruesome'

**The rest of the page looks like it had been cried upon**

**You flip some pages over**

September Twenty-Fifth, 2000

**The handwriting is messy, though neat enough to read**

'We were just transported into an airport, we must get on a plane to leave to a better place.  My parents aparently are going on a separate flight. I'm scared. All I have left is my diary, my suitcase, and Grizzly. I want to get to a better place. Now.'

**You flip a few pages**

September Twenty-Eighth, 2000

'My parent's plane. It.... It crashed into a field, I know my parents are... are.... dead. Though, I'm here, with Grizzly. The City is big... too big. Many of the civilians call it the 'Safe City' though I don't believe them from what I've seen.'

**The rest of the writing is smeared, most likely from tears**

**You flip about mid-way into the book**

February Fourteenth, 2010

'I just woke up, I heard a strange 'Buzzing' outside. It didn't sound real at first, then I got dressed and glanced outside.  I found a Military Troop marching in, the sound of gunfire extremely loud.  A tank was moving with the Troop, firing at.... at.... I don't know what it was... It looked like it had a Propeller on the back part of it... And a shell as a topside. It had some kind of, well, a weapon on its front, it was flying around near the gro-'

**The rest of the page is smeared**

**You flip to the next page**

February Fifteenth, 2010

'The Military Troop destroyed the thing... I-I hear that buzzing again. Except more and louder. Wh-Whats that thudding? I-I hear gunfire, I'll write more later.'

'Th-This is the end of it. This is the end. Help me. Help me.'

**The rest of the page is torn**

**In curiosity, you flip near the end, though still near the middle**

April Nineteenth, 2012

'Today, things changed. And by Changed, I mean Changed. This race or 'Union' called the Universal Union, has created these cities.  I was transported to the nearby one, City Nine. We were issued all these things, suitcases, clothing, Citizen Identification Cards. I-I can't take it anymore.'

**You flip nearer to the end**

January Ninth, 2013

'Today was a nice day. The weather was fine. Nothing much happened. Today, I've made up my mind. I want to be loyal to the Universal Union and give whatever it takes to become better, for Our Benefactors. I've made this life changing decision because resistance has no point if you are going to do it against such a large force. I'm looking into becoming a Working Member of the Civil Workers Union. I want to give to the good people of City Forty Five.'

**The rest of the book is blank**

{OOC} I hope you enjoyed this. Ask me to add more if you want. Please add Suggestions

« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 02:37:24 PM by Shaznable »
Kiersten Hart | Status : Live and Mentally Stable | Location : City 45 | Gender : Female

Wesley Hart | Status : Deceased - Suicidal Jump | Location : Body in Outlands | Gender : Male

Logan Sutherland | Status : Live and Healthy | Location : Outlands | Gender : Female

Jack Sutherland | Status : Live and Healthy | Location : City 45 | Gender : Male

Offline Syphon

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Kiersten Hart's Diary
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 12:26:08 AM »
Hey, haha, It's Ishaq. I like it! Does she still write in her journal? Did she write a journal entry about me! =D

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 11:38:20 AM »
Yes, I did indeed enjoy reading this, not the fact your parents died in a crash.. but the originality of this is great.
Though, you should describe WHY you are loyal, not that you randomly decide to become loyal because they nearly killed humanity, something like you're afraid of them and it's best to side with them.
You can take examples of what people did in WW2, a lot of people resided with the Nazi's because of their intimidation.

Liked it, could you make a new book and some pages of how your life is today or how it was yesterday?

Offline Shaznable

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 02:40:25 PM »
{OOC} @Martinerrr - I will add more modern things, took your suggestion and added my cause, and thank you for the suggestions.

@Syphon - Tying in with Martinerrr's thing, will add thing about Ishaq.

Thanks for the Suggestions.
Kiersten Hart | Status : Live and Mentally Stable | Location : City 45 | Gender : Female

Wesley Hart | Status : Deceased - Suicidal Jump | Location : Body in Outlands | Gender : Male

Logan Sutherland | Status : Live and Healthy | Location : Outlands | Gender : Female

Jack Sutherland | Status : Live and Healthy | Location : City 45 | Gender : Male

Offline Shaznable

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 03:49:18 PM »
**This page looks fresh, written days ago**

February Eleventh, 2016

'Today I met a nice man, his name was Ishaq, he looked very fine, I can only say I was attracted to him, heck, he asked me to marry him... but I denied because I needed to know him better before we could 'marry'.'

**You skip some pages, not much though**

February Twentieth, 2016

'Today was a normally boring day, nothing much happened except for a man who broke into my room, I was very, very mad at him so I made a request to the Civil Authorities about him.  He was charged with Theft and Civil Privacy Violation.  He stole my suitcase and threw it somewhere, I can't find it.  Anyways, I saw Ishaq again, hearing about this Fourth Reich thing, some thing thats like a 'Neo Nazi Party' with some man named Tyrone Greenwood leading it.  It seems... odd...'

**You flip a page**

February Twenty-First, 2016

'Today, I found out that Ishaq was part of this 'Fourth Reich' thing, I don't feel safe around him sometimes... It seems... Off...'

**You flip a page**

February Twenty-Second, 2016

'Well, Today, was interesting.  I found out more about the Fourth Reich.  Its this resistance movement like the Nazi Party, with the Waffen SS Patrol and other things... I don't feel safe around Ishaq anymore'

**You flip some pages**

March Third, 2016

'I-I can't remember much from yesterday... other than that... that resistance members started a riot in the town, an officer told me to request for more officers, since they were on another channel that the recruit didn't know of.  Then... Then a resistance member saw me, and basically knocked me out... I couldn't remember much other than that they took me to this so called 'Warehouse' where they... I don't want to know what... but... then I was knocked cold again, then I felt heat... a really hot heat... then I passed out again... I-I Can't remember the rest, but a kind man helped me... saved me... dragged me to the apartments, gave me a stick and helped me to my apartment... A nice man.'

{OOC} Also, this isn't completely according to my experiences ICly, but close enough. I'll make more soon

Thank you for reading this!

Offline Shaznable

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2012, 04:10:44 PM »
{OOC} Also, you can only have In Character Knowledge of this if you actually sneak through my stuff in my apartment or if I give it to you or you read it in any way In Character. So you are reading this OOCly

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal