Author Topic: Need help with Live streaming! Xspilt Audio Issue  (Read 4141 times)

Offline Aerialrcoet

• YouTube Content maker
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Need help with Live streaming! Xspilt Audio Issue
« on: March 27, 2013, 11:41:56 AM »
Hi all I just recently brought Xspilt for 12 months and want to live stream, Because I'm A Youtube partner I can live stream to Youtube But when I'm streaming Xspilt does not stream ingame sound? Only my mic

I have tried doing the Stereo mix but It does not show up.

Please for the love of combine someone help me I'll even do the cute kitten eyes

Offline TOMASAS

• da best xd
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Need help with Live streaming! Xspilt Audio Issue
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 11:48:37 AM »
You should use OBS, it's over 3 times more optimized than Xsplit.
Stop assuming things.

bitcoin: 1Fq4EFYLwvktC3uKM6d6qu8irSwepqigAX

Offline Aerialrcoet

• YouTube Content maker
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 11:51:32 AM »
I really do wish I had seen that before I brought it? Does it have an option to stream ingame sound as well?

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 11:57:51 AM »
I really do wish I had seen that before I brought it? Does it have an option to stream ingame sound as well?

Yes, it does have an option to. However, you need to play the games in Windowed mode, I think you just see a black screen if you stream in full screen.
We shall bring HL2RP back.
We must.

Offline Aerialrcoet

• YouTube Content maker
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2013, 11:59:45 AM »
Might try after boxing then, Hopefully some people will be on the server and teamspeak

Offline TOMASAS

• da best xd
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2013, 12:15:43 PM »

Yes, it does have an option to. However, you need to play the games in Windowed mode, I think you just see a black screen if you stream in full screen.
Windowed borderless, basically the same as full screen. Using game capture instead of screen capture increases FPS. Using game capture would probably work on full screen too.
Stop assuming things.

bitcoin: 1Fq4EFYLwvktC3uKM6d6qu8irSwepqigAX

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2013, 12:50:27 PM »
Forget OBS. Use Dxtory.
It's FAR more advanced than OBS and any other livestream or record program, so it does require some knowledge of what you are doing. But trust me, it's worth it and by far beats OBS in any way.

For example, good luck fixing audio desync with OBS without locking your FPS on some low shit. And with Dxtory you can actually stream/record full screen games without having to make separate 'global screens' for each game.
And yes, it is 100% free. (like OBS)

Oh, if you have any trouble with the settings. Here are mine, which I would recommend:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Click to see the original size.
All missing tabs are not important, so you should just leave them by default unless you know what you are doing.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 12:59:54 PM by Nicknero1405 »
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2013, 02:52:06 PM »
Forget OBS. Use Dxtory.
It's FAR more advanced than OBS and any other livestream or record program, so it does require some knowledge of what you are doing. But trust me, it's worth it and by far beats OBS in any way.

For example, good luck fixing audio desync with OBS without locking your FPS on some low shit. And with Dxtory you can actually stream/record full screen games without having to make separate 'global screens' for each game.
And yes, it is 100% free. (like OBS)

Oh, if you have any trouble with the settings. Here are mine, which I would recommend:
Spoiler for Hiden:
All missing tabs are not important, so you should just leave them by default unless you know what you are doing.

The only time audio desync is an issue is when recording and putting it into a shitty program that trys to average out FPS, there's no reason to use variable fps anyway, turning it off does NOT lock it to a lower FPS, it locks it to whatever you set (or whatever FPS you're achieving if it's under that)

I can also stream fullscreen games using OBS pretty well now with game capture so idk the points your making don't make sense really

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal