Author Topic: Ineu Pass Fuel supply!  (Read 11600 times)

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: Ineu Pass Fuel supply!
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2012, 12:42:50 PM »
Even so, theres probably the same way to change it around to making bio-petrol/gas also, though I know hardly anything of the topic.
No actually. Synthetic yes but you need a multimillion dollar lab to do so. Biodiesel you can make in your kitchen with knowledge

Sent from my Thundertalk using TapaBolt 2

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ineu Pass Fuel supply!
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2012, 12:52:29 PM »
Even so, theres probably the same way to change it around to making bio-petrol/gas also, though I know hardly anything of the topic.
No actually. Synthetic yes but you need a multimillion dollar lab to do so. Biodiesel you can make in your kitchen with knowledge

Sent from my Thundertalk using TapaBolt 2

Well, my mistake about petrol then but biodiesel can be done then, as it seems like the jalopy and that run off diesels anyway and as said before.
what

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ineu Pass Fuel supply!
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2012, 09:56:43 AM »
You guys also need to understand this-

If we make the server EXTREMELY realistic, the server will end up dying fast. Not everyone's on the same page and not everyone's on the exact same timeline. There's new people joining every single day. If we shrivel everything down to the point where we're just using basic things, that makes it unentertaining for those who are just recently joining, or people who worked their asses off for auths.
You'll ruin the experience for everyone, leaving only the first people who play on the server all the luxury items. Plus, we're stuck on the same map, with the same kind of things every day. Get over it, let these things "regenerate.", it adds a healthy experience for newbs and lengthy roleplay.

TL;DR: It's a game, keep it fresh.
Exactly why i stopped playing the rp for a while. I came to outlands to develop a story for my character as well as trying to for other people, i shouldn't have to break my fucking back to get an auth to grow a melon seed (Which is an example)... People say it all the time...

-Where did you get the seed?
-How did you get it in good condition?
-It will take you irl a month to icly grow it
-What good soil did you used to grow it?

No matter what it is you are authing for or what you are doing in-game, you always have to have some sort of plan for that one thing before you do it. And since we are talking about fuel supply... Look at the movie I am Legend. It's 3 years later and there is a scene of him pumping fuel in his car from a regular gas station... But the movie tries to make a survival procedure as real as it can get.

We all go through this thing where we get competitive over our superiority of auths but what the fuck... I never understood the point of having to make it more real than any other rp game i have played.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 10:00:17 AM by [RU] Rory Phelps »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal