Author Topic: Hola!  (Read 1608 times)

Offline DraKkar

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [GMR2 Award] City Circuit Record
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hola!
« on: April 15, 2012, 10:58:55 PM »
Hello! my name is DraKKar and i've decided recently to give gmod another chance to play again, and why not spend my time revived on OC? pretty badass i thought. I am actually kinda of an old guy, joined PE community long long time ago, went through all its crisis's then finally BAM the gamemode leaked and everyone seperated and i found OC randomly with a few admins and players from PE. Decided to play it i really did like it but i ended up quiting i had RL affairs to deal with, but now finally am back and now i can enjoy once more the delights of OCRP! :D

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hola!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 11:09:31 AM »
Welcome to Catalyst-Gaming! Hope to see you around.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 01:02:26 PM »
 Welcome to the community Catalyst-Gaming! Enjoy your stay here.

Offline DraKkar

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [GMR2 Award] City Circuit Record
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 05:43:58 PM »
Thank you both!

Offline Callinstead

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 01:10:19 PM »
Howdy partner! And welcome to our humble abode!

Offline DraKkar

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2012, 05:34:11 PM »
thank you!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal