Author Topic: Kai Lam - Journal : lost pages  (Read 2557 times)

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Kai Lam - Journal : lost pages
« on: April 29, 2011, 10:13:29 AM »
[/OOC] You may have read my other journal, IC things that recently happened, this goes further into my character's back story and some of his earlier days in C18
Out of Character for OOC:
Edit - Fixed dates; whoever said the Combine invaded in 2016 is a big poop! Telling my gullible mind wrong facts D:

Date - 11/12/2009

Well, its a happy day today, little Aiko has turned three! I thought that I should keep a journal from now on, well, I don't exactly know what to write as it is the first time I have actually, well, I don't know, written a journal!

Date - 1/1/2010

Happy new year! I haven't used the journal that much, I need to get into this daily cycle of writing what I get up to, well, currently, it's the first day in 2010! My parents say I should celebrate the proper Chinese New Year rather than celebrating the start of the year, like the rest of the family, but, my wife is Japanese, and we have been nationalized Scottish citizens for around 15 years now.

Date - ?/?/2010

I don't know what the hell is happening... fucking things in the sky... we just called for our friends to pick us up... I don't know what is happening... Oh my... we are hiding in the basement as I write this, staring out the window... these... I don't know... they... Aiko...

Day 1

Aiko... Aisha... why me?!

Day 3

I still can't get over it... I see them when I sleep... I'm going to get those... whatever they are called...

Day 7

Finally coming round to my senses, it makes everything worse... I can remember what happened on the day... that fateful day...

Day 16

I don't know what I'm gettin' into... these guys... they want to kill the... Combine, I think they call them... they look serious... they have some expensive ordinance... met a few of the guys, one called... Geno, I think, and the other guy called himself N...

Day 21

Can't let anyone find this journal... I figured I'm going to rip out this part in a few weeks and leave it somewhere in D2...

Day 30

I'm in this place called D2... I figured that I didn't want f'all to do with those murderers... I found some broken pistol parts... I think it's a H&K USP-M... we used the same things in the... shit... I need to stop thinking about my past...

Day 32

Well, I found a pistol spring... I'll have this thing fixed in a few days... got my radio... just setting the frequency... well, I'm going to rip out this part of the journal... the pictures of Aiko and Aisha... I can't look at them...

« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 08:05:49 PM by Lewis »

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Kai Lam - Journal : lost pages
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 11:18:45 AM »
I'd like to point out that the portal storms where in 2010, I'd also like to say that people who think that everything is fine a soon as the benefactors take over. It's not, after the 7 hour war everything was in disorder, and the civil protection where not formed until 2011. So please future posters remember this.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 11:50:37 AM »
Thanks for the heads-up, I'll revise my canon later  :)

Offline Vegas

• Big Poppa
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 12:07:39 PM »
Still, this is an AMAZING read. I have yet to see you in HL2RP, but you sound like an AMAZING RPer based off of your journal.

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 01:49:43 PM »
Why, thank you kind sir, I hope those two "AMAZING(s)" are not hints of sarcasm :3 ( My sarcasm detector is faulty )

Offline Vegas

• Big Poppa
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2011, 02:06:19 PM »
they aren't. seriously, this is amazing

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2011, 07:00:32 AM »
you guys above me should put
in the message because now it seems youre typing random shit icly on his logs lol. Btw very good story line even though it doesnt match the canon :P

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2011, 08:02:29 PM »
You don't need to put
on this one, its a journal, not a log, no-one else can really... ICly contribute or anything, more of my private journal ( Quite oxymoronic as you can read my "private" journal )

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2011, 08:07:47 PM »
Yak, my response is a bit late, but who is Lucky?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal