Author Topic: Katie Christensen's Journal  (Read 1343 times)

Katie Christensen's Journal
« on: January 13, 2012, 11:54:48 AM »
Journal Entry 1:
I have decided to start a journal to mark the important things in my life, say if I die, I will pass it on to my children if it comes to that. Lets begin at the begginning, I first step foot into the outlands, sweat beading on my forehead, and I see a sighn. The sighn read "Safehouse Bar" so I headed inside. I felt the cool gush of air as I stepped in, and I noticed noone was in, I looked around some more, finding nothing. I did what anyone would of done, walked out. I stopped i nthe corner to write one of my famous poems, and I notice two people walk in. I walk in after them, and I hear them say, "Lets rob 'dis place!" I didnt approve, but I slowly backed up, but I knew it was too late. They recommended raping me, and they did... *Tear drops on page* It was the worst day of my life. These people.. I didnt know wh othey were at the time, came in with guns, stopping them. At that moment I felt like my life was saved. They took me to the clinic, and helped me work it all out in my head. Last thing I knew, I began working at the clinic as a medical personel. I worked there for the rest of the day, and it was quite busy. One of the treatments I will and always will remember is Paul Haynes. I helped him with a bullet in him, he was my first treatment ever.

Re: Katie Christensen's Journal
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 12:04:44 PM »
Journal Entry 2:
The next day was a bit more... different. I helped save several more lives, and then the next thing I know the zombies attacked, and antlions to be exact. Grim was busted up, he was my current patient, but then the zombies busted in. I did the wrong thing by picking him up and carrying him to the roof, I shouldnt have, but his life depended on it. Grim slowly died, but I never gave up. I finally starting giving CPR on the roof, and he slowly woke up. I knew I had succeeded, and I felt good for it. The next day, Paul Haynes pulled me to the side... into a small spot not many people want to go to. He asked me out, obviously I said yes, if you ever saw us together. This was more than a boyfriend, girlfriend relationship. This was way more important. I loved him, and he loves me. He has had many slip ups, but I cant blame him for everything. Little did I know he had a brother, who was shot by Kira. He wouldnt stop crying that whole day. So... he left for a little bit.. After a while, he came back, and I sat down talking to him. I found out he over dosed anti-deppressants. He had a weird hallucination that me and Alex were CP's. He accidently hit me in the cheeck with his shotgun,  becuase I tried to get him. I had to strangle him to the ground to pop some "clean out" pills in his mouth.He stopped squirming, and when he awoke, he didnt know what had happened. We took a walk outside and I talked to him privately. I told him he bruised my cheeck, and he kept telling me he was sorry. I told it was okay, and we made up. Oh, I forgot to mention that we broke up that day, becuase his brother died. But anyways, he made up with me, and were back together.

*Words are scribbled at the bottom*
I have left a few things that are... "unmentionable" out, see me in person if you really want to know.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 01:51:26 PM by [R.A.D.] _yo_zaP ={EG-CO}= »

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 12:13:25 AM »
Well, terrible week. I shall sum this diary entry up short and sweet. Paul attempted suicide, he got help. After that OTA raided, little did I know where they were. I headed up to the clinic to get something, and then I ran back down, little to find myself i nthe crossfire. I felt theat rip and tear of the soft flesh on my legs. AR2 rounds, and they hurt.

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 12:16:41 AM »
Great news! My grandfather came to the outlands. The way her got here was quite odd. I walked int othe Clinic one day, and I found Janey. She spoke of her being raped, and she showed me who did it. I said I would let him go if he found my grandfather, and he did. My grandfather now works here at the clinic, and hes the teacher. Lets hope he can keep the job with his.. background.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal