Author Topic: Portal Ratman Story.  (Read 12751 times)

Offline [RG-O] jamiecross5

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Portal Ratman Story.
« on: December 16, 2011, 01:47:24 PM »
Hello some people think that ratman is a creepy guy who stalked chell but he saved her life Valve released the story, I am going to show you guys who ratman is I know that most of you know so dont complain,

Ok ratman was a man working at Aperture who didn't like the idea of GlaDOS he was correct but his job was Engineing and he helped costruct GlaDOS, He doodles on the wall of whats happining.

EDIT: The guy who is not balled the other guy was ratman before glados killed all of the people.

Credits to valve for this comic.

1. Ratman growen a beard becuse he was traped he had pills, Down the bottom you see ratman his real name is Doug.

2. Ratman eating his pillz

3. Ratman looking for chell

4. He is sad becuse on Portal 1 when you defeat glados he trys and stops you to save you and thinking you will die.

5. When Glados get defeated by chell ratman gose flying back.

6. Ratman looks for his companion cube.

8. Ratman looks at glados.

9. Ratman has a flashback when Glados was still broken.

10. Ratman gets flying up.

11. Ratman finds Chell

12. Has another flashback, And the toxing stuff whatever core drags her back in.

13. Another flashback and ratman feels sad and runs back to find her.

Now before i go on the core puts you on the bed and the classic music he plays and the art is a smooting thing that makes you sleep for 30 days.

15. Ratman sees chell in the bedroom.

16. Ratman finds out that he cant shut it down and saves her.

17. Ratman risks is life to save her, And gets shot in the leg by turrets.

18. Ratman gets unconcious

19. Ratman has a flashback when he turned glados on and she killed all of the people in aperture.

20. Ratman looks for chells file in the fileing room.

21. Ratman findes chell - Looks like valve used exel :D

22. While ratmans sleeping he has a flashback when they added the neurotoxin to glados what made the prob.

23. Ratman wakes up.

24. Ratman kills chell WHATS GOOD becuse it will wake her up when someone enters the room like when wheatly did he woke her up, So it will stop her from being traped for ages, Chell didn't have brain damage.

25. Ratman is sleeping.

THE END!

You learn't that ratman was good and verry nice risking his life for chell when he could of went if it was me I would of left her and went but he went and saved her.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 01:49:02 PM by [RG] jamiecross5 »
This photo is cursed.

Offline PixelDuh

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Portal Ratman Story.
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 04:47:14 PM »
LOL we put cameras in the cameras.
yo dawg i heard u liked cameras so i put cameras in the cameras so that you can camera while u camera.
For gaming videos, such as Minecraft, Half Life, Black Mesa, and Spore, go to http://www.youtube.com/user/PixelDuh?feature=mhee

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal