Author Topic: Section Attack Video.  (Read 13724 times)

Offline Ducky

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Section Attack Video.
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2011, 11:37:28 AM »
U.S. Marines here, served a rotation in Iraq and a half in Afghanistan.. Fucking nightmare

Yeah, pics or it didn't happen.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Click to see the original size.

« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2011, 11:44:24 AM »
Why would you even do something like this? Do you like war? Are you going to join the army and kill people? What is your reason for joining something this stupid and primitive? No offense.
But being apart of the army also gives you values of life, key things to bring into a civilian lifestyle.
Once you get ordered to kill one point blank with the face looking at you and begging, you'd not be even considering that shit.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2011, 04:29:26 PM »
Why would you even do something like this? Do you like war? Are you going to join the army and kill people? What is your reason for joining something this stupid and primitive? No offense.
But being apart of the army also gives you values of life, key things to bring into a civilian lifestyle.
Once you get ordered to kill one point blank with the face looking at you and begging, you'd not be even considering that shit.
I'm sorry but we are not american gun hoes. Australia has VERY strict policys in which we cannot even shoot at someone until they commited the deed. Not shoot on sight if seen crossing a restricted area.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2011, 04:31:03 PM »
I'm sorry but we are not american gun hoes. Australia has VERY strict policys in which we cannot even shoot at someone until they commited the deed. Not shoot on sight if seen crossing a restricted area.
There once will be an exception, and you'll feel it in your heart that it isn't right.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2011, 04:43:28 PM »
There once will be an exception, and you'll feel it in your heart that it isn't right.
TBH , if they have purposely brought harm on myself or mates and have commited an act which would deem them a hostile, I would do my job and fire at them.

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2011, 10:18:53 PM »
U.S. Marines here, served a rotation in Iraq and a half in Afghanistan.. Fucking nightmare

Joke or srs?

Srs.

@Jigger I dont have any combat footage..

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2011, 03:12:42 AM »

Joke or srs?

Srs.

Right lol. Well next time you get some post it.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2011, 09:22:36 AM »

Joke or srs?

Srs.

I'm not saying get combat footage, just a picture that shows you are in the army.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2011, 12:12:29 AM »
My brother is in the USMC, he told me bootcamp was a nightmare.
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's not a skirt."
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's a dress."

« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2011, 12:26:03 AM »

Joke or srs?

Srs.

I'm not saying get combat footage, just a picture that shows you are in the army.

Agreed I respect ALL armed forces but I have VERY little respect for people who fake that shit.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal