Author Topic: Goodbye Raiden.  (Read 13060 times)

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Goodbye Raiden.
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2011, 07:29:25 PM »
So, now what happens?

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2011, 07:30:29 PM »
Whats going to happen with the CCA today the SeC got shot and raiden was the only other one.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2011, 07:33:27 PM »
So, now what happens?

A repeat of history

Offline Albert [busy]

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2011, 08:03:36 PM »
So, now what happens?

A repeat of history

Its a good thing we got a historian then eh.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2011, 08:33:42 PM »
Aww man :/
I'll miss you Raiden you ausfag.

Also if you feel up to it, can you tell us why you've left?
He didn't leave.
He was demoted for numerous reasons, the main one being inactivity/not the simple things I asked him to do every now and then. This has been in debate for quite some time now and I finally got sick of him constantly not doing anything and demoted him.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2011, 08:37:09 PM »

He didn't leave.
He was demoted for numerous reasons, the main one being inactivity/not the simple things I asked him to do every now and then. This has been in debate for quite some time now and I finally got sick of him constantly not doing anything and demoted him.
Ah, well that sucks :/
Are you going to be the only owner, or are you going to ask someone to co-own with you? If you don't mind me asking.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2011, 08:38:19 PM »

He didn't leave.
Are you going to be the only owner, or are you going to ask someone to co-own with you? If you don't mind me asking.
I'll probably remain the only owner.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2011, 09:15:26 PM »

He didn't leave.

What about Toy or TOMASAS?  They both seem like people who are both trustful and dependable.  Maybe give them a shot?

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2011, 12:35:43 AM »
A wise preteen once told me "All communities with two owners fail in the end."

I actually agree with that. Rofl, you are the owner, you make the decisions. Do not le any threats or bribes make you choose otherwise.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 08:08:36 AM by Statua »

• Owner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2011, 12:37:12 AM »
A wise preteen once told me "All communities with one owner fail in the end."

I actually agree with that. Rofl, you are the owner, you make the decisions. Do not le any threats or bribes make you choose otherwise.
Nikolai?

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2011, 12:41:22 AM »
What did Raiden do to become owner in the first place? Just curious.
o7

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2011, 12:43:23 AM »
A wise preteen once told me "All communities with one owner fail in the end."

Nikolai?
what other preteen is smart enough to come up wih things like that?

• Owner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2011, 02:14:43 AM »
What did Raiden do to become owner in the first place? Just curious.
I believe it had something to do with our first HL2RP server back in November which didn't end up going anywhere

Offline Ludus

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2011, 05:49:25 PM »
Wait what?

Raiden left his Owner spot?

Edit: Yes he did indeed..

No he got demoted for being retarded.

Offline Ludus

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2011, 05:56:46 PM »

He didn't leave.

What about Toy or TOMASAS?  They both seem like people who are both trustful and dependable.  Maybe give them a shot?

Toy no due to him not being as active as he should be and Toy is mainly on HL2RP and somtimes HRP He dosn't like OCRP. Tomasas no due to him being inactive I mean he can code yea yea but he rarely plays on the servers and I don't think he would be up for that position. But I do have someone else in mind 'Statua' Statua is a great administrator and in my perspective has all the right ideas about how administration should go, but thats just my opinion probably nobody will replace Raiden. Raiden and RoflWaffle were really good friends so Waffle asked him to Co-own with him. I don't think the community would have gotten were it was today if it weren't for Raidens help.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal