Author Topic: Server Fund Drive  (Read 15370 times)

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Server Fund Drive
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2011, 05:02:48 PM »
Only I know the full details, waffle knows the base ideas.  Small issue being my computer is down :(
/sadface.
Will you still make the deadline? D:
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2011, 08:37:48 PM »
Only I know the full details, waffle knows the base ideas.  Small issue being my computer is down :(
/sadface.
Yes

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2011, 01:49:21 AM »
/sadface.
Yes

And what date is the dateline?
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2011, 04:16:38 AM »
I'll donate for SA kthxbai. Nah I'll donate, I've got around 2k in the bank, but I'm fixing my CP up. I'll let ya know how much and when I can give it. I'll pm probs waffle but if not on RTLK I guess?
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline deXterous | KaB00M!

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2011, 10:12:45 AM »
/sadface.
Yes

I read that the 'BIIG' surprise was supposed to happen on September 6.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2011, 10:25:55 AM »
/sadface.
Yes

I read that the 'BIIG' surprise was supposed to happen on September 6.

Yeah ive heard stories about that as well just want to make sure that it is true.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline deXterous | KaB00M!

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2011, 10:27:48 AM »
Yeah, true, I think either Acornman or Nicki<3 said it was the pay-day ;)

Offline AcornMan

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2011, 09:32:39 PM »
I was corrected by Karma in a Skype call, but yeah, it is very good. Can't wait for the day to get that surprise and Karma never did answer my question about whether or not he's going to make an announcement of what the surprise is on billing day -_- but it is good. I'm glad that we did manage to get all that money in less than 24 hours which might've sweetened the deal a little (not sure on all of the elements of the surprise are) which would be even more fun. Just 4 more days til it arrives!!! :)
"Groovy", "This, is my Boom stick".
"RoflWaffle: Servers are going to be down for at least 12 hours as I locked myself out of the box again"."RoflWaffle: :c I need to stop doing that".Justin Newton AKA Jay killed RTLK using "weapon_copgun_ocrp "I've now killed all the admins and dev's at least once."- Justin Newton AKA Jay".
For funny billboards: http://majormike.us/?p=128

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2011, 06:09:07 AM »
I was corrected by Karma in a Skype call, but yeah, it is very good. Can't wait for the day to get that surprise and Karma never did answer my question about whether or not he's going to make an announcement of what the surprise is on billing day -_- but it is good. I'm glad that we did manage to get all that money in less than 24 hours which might've sweetened the deal a little (not sure on all of the elements of the surprise are) which would be even more fun. Just 4 more days til it arrives!!! :)

Wait... Do you mean that you know what the surprise is? D:
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline AcornMan

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2011, 02:16:26 PM »
Only one little part of it, not sure if Karma was going to do the "prank" we talked about but it would be awesome if that was there cause we'd all be laughing our asses off. Like I said before, "Only a few 'chosen' people know about it a little" just wait a few more days to see what it is though cause it's worth it.
"Groovy", "This, is my Boom stick".
"RoflWaffle: Servers are going to be down for at least 12 hours as I locked myself out of the box again"."RoflWaffle: :c I need to stop doing that".Justin Newton AKA Jay killed RTLK using "weapon_copgun_ocrp "I've now killed all the admins and dev's at least once."- Justin Newton AKA Jay".
For funny billboards: http://majormike.us/?p=128

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2011, 01:00:36 AM »
Medical bills are raping my bank account, I cant donate unless you want a used condom, lint, a broken CD, pain killers, Call of Duty and a handgun

« Reply #71 on: September 05, 2011, 07:13:49 PM »
Give me a screenshot of your bank account balances.

Also why do you like boneless buffalo wings, ranch dressing, and dr. pepper?

because they're good
Wtf man? Stop buying boneless buffalo wings! Dx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8x0eoKIE6c
Don't know how to play HL2:RP?
Check out my guide, it may help you! :D
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5783.0

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal