Author Topic: OCRP map change/'serious' server  (Read 16526 times)

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: OCRP map change/'serious' server
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2011, 06:39:25 PM »
RoflWaffle yes that guy, actually said he got in the mood for RPing on v33.
And it actually was the first time he did. We had a little JailBreakish Event.

woah woah woah. so no antiafk or bombings?
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline Jakalantern

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2011, 06:41:57 PM »
I absolutely love the idea of 2 servers, one semi-serious, and one serious. The fact is it would be soooo nice being able to play OCRP sometimes hopefully withought all the craziness and non-RP, but then again I love serious RP, and the semi-serious is fun, but sometimes I wish there would be more serious RP in it.

I also like that we are keeping v33x, because I love that map. I think it's just an upgraded version of v2d. Awesome Idea, If this does happen, It would be great having a decision whether to go have a serious time and RP, or to have less strict form of OCRP.  ;)
8:41 PM - Cpt Jack: LMFAOLMFAO
8:41 PM - Newbrict: ??
8:41 PM - Cpt Jack: "Your gonna live! You're gonna be fine!" *prop pushes himself into the wall and kills himself*
8:42 PM - Cpt Jack: Hahahahah
8:42 PM - Cpt Jack: Yeah I died.
8:42 PM - Newbrict: LOL
-
2:09 AM - Jakalantern-brbderp: Haha
2:10 AM - RTLK - brbgmod: kawk
2:10 AM - RTLK - brbgmod: wat
-
Characters:
CA.C18.GRID-OfC.189; Alive, Training/Commanding Units.
Joel Parkes; Alive, Co-leading a large resistance group.

Offline Geno

• Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2011, 06:50:47 PM »
This might actually work.. people will actually be rping in OCRP now..

« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2011, 06:57:56 PM »
All admins will go to the serious server because it's stricter so they can ban and kick more.
And if that's not it, most admins go to lite to have more roleplay. And this also means more admins. I don't like the idea of 2 OCRP servers.

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2011, 07:30:38 PM »
why not just one serious server? not "ill crush your ballsack if you dont rp a sneeze" serious, but currently ocrp... you can cdm 50 people and get a kick, apparently, so its far too lax
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline Geno

• Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2011, 07:34:08 PM »
All admins will go to the serious server because it's stricter so they can ban and kick more.
And if that's not it, most admins go to lite to have more roleplay. And this also means more admins. I don't like the idea of 2 OCRP servers.
All you need is atleast one admin in the serious server, and like two in the lite server since the lite server will most likely have more people in it. But yeah that probably does mean they need to get more admins.

Offline Jakalantern

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2011, 08:49:33 PM »
I agree, the admins will have to be split between the servers, but it will be hard for everything to become un-balanced in a sense, because only 1 or 2 admins can sort out a server, if its not to crazy. It shouldn't be to much of a problem. I still love the idea, and can't wait.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 08:52:54 PM by Cpt Jack »
8:41 PM - Cpt Jack: LMFAOLMFAO
8:41 PM - Newbrict: ??
8:41 PM - Cpt Jack: "Your gonna live! You're gonna be fine!" *prop pushes himself into the wall and kills himself*
8:42 PM - Cpt Jack: Hahahahah
8:42 PM - Cpt Jack: Yeah I died.
8:42 PM - Newbrict: LOL
-
2:09 AM - Jakalantern-brbderp: Haha
2:10 AM - RTLK - brbgmod: kawk
2:10 AM - RTLK - brbgmod: wat
-
Characters:
CA.C18.GRID-OfC.189; Alive, Training/Commanding Units.
Joel Parkes; Alive, Co-leading a large resistance group.

Offline Ions. Jack Mehof

• Ocrp OG 420 Blazed all day.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2011, 10:10:30 PM »
Sweet! Finally a serious server! (OCRP) I have been waiting for a while, for this exact thing to happen. No more fail drivers, or fail RPers in the serious server. (Hopefully)

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2011, 10:19:04 PM »
You guys are forgetting it will be 'Serious'

Offline JoshB

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2011, 02:03:46 AM »
I am under the impression that it will just have stricter enforcement of the rules. I think that people will be allowed to mingerun/S2K etc. Don't get your hopes up, HL2RPers.
[CG-SA]Toy4x4funrun: When guns are involved RP = basicly void
lolwut?

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2011, 02:36:57 AM »
Like crap-head said... We do still have enough members we reached 35/40!!! When it was mornong (in my country) when normally (old map) we had 12/40 or 17/40 go to my steam images if you don't believe me ;)

I've also noticed there are more new/old <-- (who i didn't see on previous map) And i think as much people have evo_v33x as they have evo_v2 because most RP servers use evo_v33x.

And if they still don't have it, it can be easely downloaded from toybox.

And srr for any stupid spelling mistakes, this was written on my Iphone.

Offline ??¬Elite Cow??¬

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2011, 03:54:16 AM »
The reason your players rate has gone down is because Exiled Servers is back.

Offline OhDeaR

• Touch my goat balls teehee
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2011, 04:55:43 AM »
Name ONE place on evo_v2d where you can plant shrooms.

Changing back to v2d is bad. The server got full a couple of times with v33x. The map is soo much better and people can actually enjoy playing on it.

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2011, 05:39:53 AM »

Changing back to v2d is bad. The server got full a couple of times with v33x. The map is soo much better and people can actually enjoy playing on it.

These are both SO true and maybe (A LITTLE) because ES is back...

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2011, 07:49:32 AM »

These are both SO true and maybe (A LITTLE) because ES is back...
Well I do agree with the statement, but its sad that there is something that will never change, no matter what tatics you use, police lose in defense of raids and in raids. For the main reasoning that you guys ingame are," extrmely skilled marksmen". While in real life you would never have ak shooting auto because the accuarcy is terrible. I suggest SWAT should get a m4 on this new server, and the AK to be a bit slower and inaccurate. The AK is already terribly powerful.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal