Poll

Should we switch to TDM cars?

Yes, switch.
No, just add a few.

Author Topic: OCRP2 Poll: Cars  (Read 23807 times)

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: OCRP2 Poll: Cars
« Reply #75 on: May 29, 2013, 07:38:43 PM »
Question, when/if you add this and when you want to colorize your car, will you use the same RGB solution as with the clothes or are you going to have presets?

According to Karma, he would have to completely recode the current system in place for coloring vehicles. Therefore, when this gets released, we won't be seeing that feature for quite some time or any at any time in the future. However, there should be about 10-15 preset colors to choose from, that way variety is still apparent.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: May 29, 2013, 07:49:28 PM »
Question, when/if you add this and when you want to colorize your car, will you use the same RGB solution as with the clothes or are you going to have presets?
Presets.

Offline :: RqG :: Mergg

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: May 30, 2013, 04:08:58 AM »
I have a few things to say, first; will money for upgrades be refunded like underglow, headlights, license plate changes ect? Second, I think since EvoCity is sort of 3-4 "towns" the police should use the TDM Escalade and Dodge Charger and get the County Sheriff skin for the cars since all the regions like suburbs, industrial and lake houses are basically their own towns, it would make sense to have the police be deputys' for the Police Chief who would become the County Sheriff. I also think more flashy fire trucks and ambulances need to be added. Real ambulances especially have a lot of lights and I think the GTAIV ones look sort of cheesy.

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: May 30, 2013, 04:46:38 AM »
I have a few things to say, first; will money for upgrades be refunded like underglow, headlights, license plate changes ect? Second, I think since EvoCity is sort of 3-4 "towns" the police should use the TDM Escalade and Dodge Charger and get the County Sheriff skin for the cars since all the regions like suburbs, industrial and lake houses are basically their own towns, it would make sense to have the police be deputys' for the Police Chief who would become the County Sheriff. I also think more flashy fire trucks and ambulances need to be added. Real ambulances especially have a lot of lights and I think the GTAIV ones look sort of cheesy.
Please, learn to read. Money for upgrades will no be refunded and that's been covered quite a few times now, both in the thread and in numerous conversations with Karma in shoutbox, Teamspeak, and elsewhere, and I'm more than positive that by now he is probably tired of hearing that question.

Evocity isn't big enough to have two police forces, unless you're suggesting getting rid of the police force now and replacing it with a sheriff's office, which I think is an unnecessary change. As for lights on emergency vehicles, you have to take into account performance, though I'm not entirely sure in what way lights affect performance, but I am pretty sure they do.
Live free or die

Offline [HG] Sam

• Oh shit a cat!!!
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: May 30, 2013, 04:48:00 AM »
I pressed no, but I meant yes :/

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: May 30, 2013, 11:24:14 AM »
Only real problems i see with tdm cars are some of them are scaled improperly and 50% are right hand drive which i foresee confusion on what side of the road to drive on...

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: May 30, 2013, 09:19:58 PM »
Only real problems i see with tdm cars are some of them are scaled improperly and 50% are right hand drive which i foresee confusion on what side of the road to drive on...
Add a notice for the driving thing in the loading menua?  Like HINT: All Forin cars are to be driven on the right side of the road as if it where an american car.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: OCRP2 Poll: Cars
« Reply #82 on: May 31, 2013, 01:43:47 AM »
Add a notice for the driving thing in the loading menua?  Like HINT: All Forin cars are to be driven on the right side of the road as if it where an american car.
Its common sense. If people are to dumb to drive on the wrong side of the road its their fault.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal