Author Topic: A proper goodbye  (Read 9076 times)

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
A proper goodbye
« on: July 22, 2011, 02:15:42 PM »
Well it seems that Skeptik got what he wanted, My unit 894 has been pk'd. this will probably be one of the last times I play on HL2RP server for a while until proper actions are taken against the faggotry that happens on the server. You may see me on once and a while to support passive rp with the CWU, I will not waste any more of life which will be taken away from either a powermad admin or somebody just looking to ruin anothers good time, Oh and you know the not so rare guy that gets assmoted and doesnt have to work like others to achieve a rank. I wish the best to whoever likes to live in a community like that. I will miss my friends 155 and 246 and anybody else that I didnt mention, It was good till the faggotry non realistic bomb events happened, I also wish to appologize to anyone I offended ever on the server. oh and one last word Fuck you, Skeptik you aussie prick.
Thanks,
894 or your beloved Penguin.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A proper goodbye
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 02:21:41 PM »
Sorry but, saying shit like this is definitely not getting your unit back.
what

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 02:24:28 PM »
well done, your mad that you got pk'd so you begin flaming people

another display of the intelligence that CG contains and displays

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 02:41:08 PM »
well done, your mad that you got pk'd so you begin flaming people

another display of the intelligence that CG contains and displays
It's my opinion on what hapens in the server and im sure people agree. I guess a defused bomb is a huge threat so apparently it needs an over the top reaction. I have said my goodbye I expect some respect not just a falme post I didnt target anyone out except Skeptik which needs to be done, He attempted to kill a unit and has done so in the past, I killed 0 units and have been in zero trouble before and I do not get a DvL spot and a cookie for it but apparently the past murderer does.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 02:45:06 PM »
you expect respect and not to be flamed when you open your goodbye thread with a rant and flame?

wow

Offline Highdef

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2011, 03:00:06 PM »
It's just a game, shit happens. If you want to leave, then leave. There's no reason to make a thread about it just to get more "attention" and stir up drama.

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2011, 03:05:03 PM »
It's just a game, sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit happens. If you want to leave, then leave. There's no reason to make a thread about it just to get more "attention" and stir up drama.
He's just saying goodbye, that he's leaving because of it. I would be mad to, I'm just doing what I'm ordered, the heck thought he would've gotten unPK'd already.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2011, 03:07:35 PM »
It's just a game, shit happens. If you want to leave, then leave. There's no reason to make a thread about it just to get more "attention" and stir up drama.
I dont know you and you dont really have a right to talk about me kthxbai

Offline Eclipse

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2011, 03:07:55 PM »
Even though I don't know much about hl2rp, getting PK'd over something someone told you to do is fucked up, We'll miss you.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2011, 03:09:04 PM »
Even though I don't know much about hl2rp, getting PK'd over something someone told you to do is fucked up, We'll miss you.
Thats the regular operations of the CCA.  That and a few dead cruits.

Anyways by penguin you were a good Rper

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2011, 03:17:19 PM »

As were you the CCA revolves around elitism and favoritism nuff' said, I was in since first cycle highes rank I ever got was acting OfC but some people can get a couple promotions a week.

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2011, 03:29:00 PM »

As were you the CCA revolves around elitism and favoritism nuff' said, I was in since first cycle highes rank I ever got was acting OfC but some people can get a couple promotions a week.
Are you sure that has not something to do with RP skills. Maybe they are just very good at it and you're uhm. Just enough for barely OfC?

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2011, 03:31:00 PM »

Are you sure that has not something to do with RP skills. Maybe they are just very good at it and you're uhm. Just enough for barely OfC?
Ask anyone who rp's wiith me I have the skills down to the very last detail.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2011, 03:53:51 PM »
If your rp skills are so great, why don't you see that this is an opportunity for a new beginning without distractions?

Offline eaaaa

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2011, 04:10:00 PM »
Because they simple are not great.
HL2RP Characters

Leonard C. Kensington / C18.MPF.ECHO-RCT.56752
A 28-year-old former MIT engineer and computer scientist, currently a recruit in the Metropolice Force.

Lilith Wright
A 23-year-old former biomedical scientist; currently an intern at the Citizen Hospital of City 18.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal