Author Topic: Character Deaths and Taking a Break  (Read 5970 times)

Offline Misty is kinda Mittens

• ʕಠᴥಠʔ
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Character Deaths and Taking a Break
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2013, 01:53:08 PM »
I'm Sorry.
I'm sorry I killed Vincent.
I was acting to my character.
I didn't know it would hurt you too Toxic.
I mean I can feel ya on being attached to a character. The first one I lost I had thrown up.  It hurts to see a good character die. I cried when I killed you. And with this its making me even sadder.
If you can forgive me for ruining your RP.

Sorry. 

Offline Doctor Nice roButt

• The Lag Queen
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2013, 06:15:55 PM »
I'm Sorry.
I'm sorry I killed Vincent.
I was acting to my character.
I didn't know it would hurt you too Toxic.
I mean I can feel ya on being attached to a character. The first one I lost I had thrown up.  It hurts to see a good character die. I cried when I killed you. And with this its making me even sadder.
If you can forgive me for ruining your RP.

Sorry.

Don't apologize, Misty. You were acting as your character. Im not mad at anyone for his death. Character die, it happens. Sure, I'm sad, but it'll pass.

"Bert John: Grammer, English, your sentence isn't making sense. "

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2013, 07:20:02 PM »
Toxic, I loved Vincent as a character myself, and I realize it doesn't reflect through my actions on Beans. I didn't read the entire thread but I will eventually. I wasn't that happy when Beans died, but it's nothing to stress over. Just give it time, try out new games, develop new characters, just generally enjoy yourself and you'll get over it.

I hate to say it, but a group of about 5 players are throwing outlands down the shitter and nobody I've talked to likes it except these players themselves, just know that you're not alone in losing a character.

On a lighter note, you're easily one of the best roleplayers I've seen in my time in Catalyst Gaming, and I loved our interactions whilst I was on Beans. Whether or not you did as well is unknown to me.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2013, 06:03:19 AM »
I hate to say it, but a group of about 5 players are throwing outlands down the shitter and nobody I've talked to likes it except these players themselves, just know that you're not alone in losing a character.
I'd rather have it this way than everyone just sitting in the inn in corners while your little group of vested and armed characters talk to each other while you ignore everyone else oocly and icly
if the crazies are a group of murderring psychos, what the fuck happened? a bandit group arrives and you cry about how they kill a few people that you thought were untouchable
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 06:32:27 AM by Yak »

Offline Doctor Nice roButt

• The Lag Queen
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2013, 06:36:56 AM »
Can an admin lock this? I don't want the thread to be turned into an argument. I got me feels out anyway so.

"Bert John: Grammer, English, your sentence isn't making sense. "

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal