Author Topic: On Beans' PK.  (Read 2563 times)

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
On Beans' PK.
« on: February 14, 2013, 06:24:58 PM »
The honest fact that Beans' is actually recieving a PK from this whole ordeal is very stupid, and, seeing as the thread was locked before I could post my whole little piece on it, I'm throwing it here instead. The ban was perfectly fine, he broke rules, and he deserved it. But giving Beans' a PK along with it? Well then, might as well start handing out random PK's to characters involved in whatever situation you seemed to think was going to happen during the time after he left, because Beans would have in no way been the only character killed there. I mean seriously, it's honestly extremely stupid. The reasons as to why you have it in place have been expressed, but let's take a look at a bigger IC picture. Seeing as you've merelu put  a PK in place, no one knows what evene really happened. Who killed him, what killed him, when he died, how he died, etc. This death would honestly piss of a good amount of people, two of my characters being among them. And what do I have as an IC basis for this? Nothing. There is literally nothing describing his actual death, and that's a huge gap in this whole PK ordeal. Rather than actually trying it again, or at least trying to finish it off or come up with some outcome, BAM, PK'd. And where does that go? To the void? Does Beans just not exist anymore, with no trace of where he's gone evident at all? If any could care to answer this question, that be really amazing for me.

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: On Beans' PK.
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 06:36:52 PM »
It's a charban, not a PK, it's an OOC punishment for an OOC thing, just because the RP was voided means nothing. He broke the fear rp rules, ignored roleplay and then left in the middle of roleplay completely ruining 1-2 hours of roleplay.

I'm actually amazed people are still arguing this after the SA team came to the same conclusion twice.

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 06:38:49 PM »
It's a character ban, not a pk. As Beans decided to leave to avoid the chance of death (like city if this were to happen to anyone) he was char banned. The SA team concluded on this issue- twice. Both times concluded the ban is justified. I don't see a need to discuss.

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 06:44:27 PM »
Thar's wonderful and all. So ICly, I'm just going to do with he died from a character ban then? Oh yes, that's very useful for IC information.

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2013, 06:44:45 PM »
It's a character ban, not a pk. As Beans decided to leave to avoid the chance of death (like city if this were to happen to anyone) he was char banned. The SA team concluded on this issue- twice. Both times concluded the ban is justified. I don't see a need to discuss.

I didn't realize until it was pointed out by you that it was a plan to kill me. After the vehicle was destroyed I figured that the event was essentially over. And the massive amounts of OOC didn't help the cause either.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2013, 06:45:33 PM »
Thar's wonderful and all. So ICly, I'm just going to do with he died from a character ban then? Oh yes, that's very useful for IC information.

Say he's gone missing or say he died, I'm sure you have an imagination, no need to be sarcastic as shit to anyone.

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2013, 06:48:37 PM »
On Airbourne's auth, I'm locking this thread. We've already had two threads about the Bans, one about the event and an eventful steam chat with tray about it. This is settled.

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal