Author Topic: Loyalist Actions  (Read 1916 times)

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Loyalist Actions
« on: January 31, 2013, 06:18:25 PM »
Just need the community to give some input/suggestions on actions that can be undertaken by citizens to gain loyalist points. After I've got a list they'll be sorted into different tiers where the 'lower' mundane tasks will become redundant and won't give any extra points at a certain level.

Current list. Feel free to post suggestions below, excellent suggestions will see to it that the person who suggests it can receive a reward on a citizen character.

Loyalist Tasks can include the following.

~ Cleaning of Union property (Windows, walls, streets, etc.)

~ Reporting Anti-Civil Propaganda

~ Turning in Contraband

~ Being seen spreading significant Pro-Union Propaganda. (Meaning no using paper that says "lol join teh cumbeans", but more along the lines of a robust, realistic piece of literature to sway citizens. Also, public speeches that do not cause disruptions.)

~ Being seen offering proper guidance to new arrivals and transferred citizens. (Showing them about the city, introducing them to units and explaining proper guidelines, etc.)

~ Reporting Anti-Civil Activity (UPA, PDA, Conspiracy, Inaction, etc.)

~ Complete and utter cooperation with Civil Protection Teams for witness situations & Interrogations. (Interrogations would only be for witnesses, not actual perps.)

~ Wrongful arrest & Mistreatment (Not sure about this one, but it could be good for compensation instead of tokens, yes?)

~ Assisting CWU with mundane tasks

~ Assisting CA with mundane tasks

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Loyalist Actions
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 06:36:54 PM »
~Unquestioning compliance with orders issued from CCA units. (Can be issued to a citizen who is compliant on several occasions when issued commands by CCA units- does not apply to law-breakers.)

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline This is Red

• The best color in the world is  not red.
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Loyalist Actions
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 11:30:45 AM »
~Promotion of Union based businesses. (Could be issued to citizens who show positive support towards a business. I.E. A citizen talks to some of their friends about a cwu store, and in result helps the cwu gain customers. Can only be given this loyalist reward once to prevent -farming-. Posting a piece of paper against a wall and w/e doesn't count. CWU/members of Union businesses cannot recieve this reward, nor can citizens who are hired to post advertisements. If a citizen is found of trying to claim points for this reward while being in a Union business / hired for advertising, they would recieve a level three verdict along with a one point deduction.)

(I know we aren't really using points anymore, but I think you understand what I'm trying to say.)
oh

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal