Author Topic: Did you know? Post amazing facts that you have learned here.  (Read 7357 times)

Offline crazily farting teacher

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Since this is a Did You Know, or as I will name it DYK. I have a few facts myself that I thought was intresting,

1. Did you know Gabe Newel was born on November 3rd?
2. Did you know there is a glitch in evolution? (It is a long story of how someone found out about the glitch.)
3. Did you know, well I actully thought about this, that minecraft is a game that teaches math, science, and physics?
4. Did you know I am half German?
5. Did you know that I am also a uncle?
6. Did you know that Nintendo ran a chain of sex hotels in the 1950's and 60's?
7. Did you know drinking water dosn't help flush out you're toxins but can also hurt you're kidneys?
8. Did you know Britan and Sweden fought a war in the early 19th century that lasted nearly 2 years, but had zero direct casualties, because it was fought entirely on paper?
9. Did you know that when his plane crashed, Clint Eastwood swam 3 miles to shore along with his pilot?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 06:21:22 PM by Just a Panda »

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Did you know? Post amazing facts that you have learned here.
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 06:46:54 PM »
Keep replys on topic please.

Offline Somone77

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 06:58:00 PM »
2. Did you know there is a glitch in evolution? (It is a long story of how

You mean the Trials: Evolution game, right?

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 07:38:17 PM »

No, I actually mean evolution. A mans subject challenged him in evolution and the man searched to see if there was a glitch in evolution. As you know, a humans nose is connected to their mouth, correct? Well whale's noses are not connected to their mouth, all animals that have a nose, their nose is connected to their mouth. If your nose was not connected to your mouth you would die. suprisingly whales have not died from this.

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2012, 07:41:16 PM »

I'd hope.

Did you know that your body produces about 85 million sperm per day per testicle? The more you know!

No, I actually mean evolution. A mans subject challenged him in evolution and the man searched to see if there was a glitch in evolution. As you know, a humans nose is connected to their mouth, correct? Well whale's noses are not connected to their mouth, all animals that have a nose, their nose is connected to their mouth. If your nose was not connected to your mouth you would die. suprisingly whales have not died from this.

That doesn't make sense.
Live free or die

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2012, 07:49:04 PM »

That doesn't make sense.
[/quote] But it is true, now back to the topic.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2012, 07:49:35 PM »

Whales live their lifes underwater, do you not think evolution caused that rather than it being "a glitch" - it seems almost like proof in its self.

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2012, 07:58:26 PM »

Whales live their lifes underwater, do you not think evolution caused that rather than it being "a glitch" - it seems almost like proof in its self.
Exactly.

Did you know that the XXX Olympiad marks ten Olympiads after the Munich games (40 years) where a massacre occurred in which 11 Israeli players were killed by German neo-Nazis.
Live free or die

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2012, 09:44:22 PM »
Did you know the first DJ goes back to 1909 when Ray Newbie started spinning records on a Gramophone. When he was 16 they called him "DJ Newbie".

Offline Ninja??d

• Boston Celtics are awesome
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2012, 10:01:45 PM »
Did you know Twitter, Wikipedia, and AOL IM all crashed at 3:15pm the day Michael Jackson died.

Offline Eclipse

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2012, 10:22:05 PM »
Did you know this thread is completely useless and will end up having everyone trolling each other about facts no one really cares about

Offline ?µ??µ??µ?

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2012, 01:23:00 AM »
Did you know that the Call of Duty series makes more money globally than the amount of money that can be found in Nicaragua?

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2012, 03:44:33 AM »
Did you know bedbugs reproduce by stabbing their penises into the females abdomen, and ejaculating? They often succumb to infection. Other hermaphroditic insects reproduce by "sword fighting". They fight each other using their penises as swords, and the loser is impregnated.
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2012, 05:56:43 AM »
Did you know that at the 1936 Summer Olympics, Tilly Fleischer became the first German woman to win a gold medal?
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2012, 07:32:01 AM »
Did you know that cue tips are in fact not for cleaning out your ears?

In fact, most boxes/brands even tell you that is the #1 thing you shouldn't do with them.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal