Author Topic: Amanda Tennington's Authorization Application  (Read 2820 times)

STALKER

Amanda Tennington's Authorization Application
« on: April 30, 2012, 05:39:54 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: STALKER
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 4 years
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 3 to 4 years

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Grimy black uniform with:
 -Backpack (larger once bags or backpack acquired in-game)
 -Utility belt
 -Night vision goggles
 -Leg strap (pistols)
 -Black leash for weapon carrying (carbines, assault rifles, small machine guns, etc)
Hand-to-hand combat
Ability to have more stealth advantages than other refugees.

Name: Amanda Tennington
Affiliation: Resistance

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
 Amanda Tennington was a spy within the British area. She joined a spying organization at the age of 18 and therefore made her way up the ranking branch afterwards. Being trusted for two or three years, she was sent out on missions to hunt out individuals or groups ranging from mercenaries to terrorists and all that kind of stuff. Even a mission to go in enemy territory and grasp up useful information such as documents, papers, conversations and even take people hostage for the organization itself to cause interrogations. She was often sent to a variety of countries ranging from Russia, Afghanistan, United States of America, Canada, Ukraine and other countries aswell. During her training exercises, she had to complete various kinds of tasks ranging from rappeling to hand-to-hand combat against others, equipment handling like nightvison goggles and knives to weapon handling and ofcourse, teaching herself most languages that were spoken by different countries. These all went down to work once she was sent out on a variety of missionaries.

A interrupted mission:
 She awakened from her tiredsome sleep and sat herself in a sitting position, she put her hand amongst her forehead while looking at the TV. "Eugh... my head hurts like hell right now." She groaned and resumed eye contact on the screen. It appeared that a newscast was on the channel and a reporter carrying paper upon his palms was looking at "out" while hesitating his own piece of dialogue. "Well, yesterday, a major terrorist attack held somewhere in the *static* appeared to be dangerous and somewhat shocking, especially for the military who were caught up with a IED - which stood for Improvised Explosive Device - that blew up their vehicle and caused two or three casualities. They are on hold up miles away from the situation and are getting support from more military individuals. It appeared that the terrorists appeared to be american civilians. Heavily armed along with using civilian vehicles to kill others but they did take over the airport. All airlines are delayed for a few days until the situation has been cleaned up..." Somewhat shocking to her as the dialogue repeated in her mind numerous times over and over, she sat there for a long time and wandered about it. Going towards her senses, she araised herself to her feet and made her way out the door and into the vehicle. The darkened weather surrounded her with rain and a eerily environment, it wasn't a usual day for sunset and therefore she made her way to the organization just located a few miles from her house. Hurriedly ofcourse.

She locked her vehicle afterwards and walked towards the organization, noticing the large letters ontop of the building titling "Secret Service Intelligence." It appeared that the she was apart of a spy organization Mi6. As she went through the building, a few people were doing their own business along with paperwork and other things. She ran through the crowd in shock, pushing others to the side. "What the fuck man?!" One yelled as her papers flew everywhere. "Stop runnin'."  Opening the door at a calm state, she noticed a few individuals looking at her. "Ahem... we won't care about her right now, so let's get the discussion s-- Oh, Amanda! You came here late and I thought that leaving you behind was a good option. Now that you're here, it's a much more better option for you to come in our discussion." She nodded with a smile towards his response and sat down, listening in on the discussion. It appeared that the conference was about the major attack in the Northern area.

Hours later, she was aboard a helicopter along with two other individuals. She was in her neutral black uniform with a parachute held over her shoulders, this was the same design the other two spies had "skinned" over their uniforms aswell. "So, you ready for this? We have to 'chute down there and land in three different areas, then try and get into the one location we were ordered to which was here and find any intel such as documents and paperwork, that kind of stuff." She points to a small section of the map. "After that, we disarm three bombs in the planes. Got that?" "Yes ma'am." The two hesitated. Amanda appeared to be taking lead over the group and she felt abit catious about it. As she was ordered by the pilot, she jumped from the helicopter along with the other two and went into a halo jump. The weather was dark and the rain felt soakable amongst the material of their uniform. As she put on her nightvision goggles, all she could see was some light auras below. "Seperate!" She yelled as they went seperate into other directions within mid-air. Before approaching the ground, she tugged on the lever and threw her legs infront of her, only to be floating in the air at a slower rate due to the parachute. Releasing conventially, she de-attached the 'chute.

Crouching down with her feet tapping the ground, she took out her small blade and approached the man. Slowly shoving the knife into his throat, she put a hand over his mouth and dragged him onto the ground. Afterwards, she hid the body to a darkened area. She took out her silenced USP match and kept it close with it raised infront of her. Noticing the teammate of Mi6, Amanda nodded towards him and conventially noticed a mediumic patrol approaching the road infront of them two. "One... two... three!" As triggers were pulled, the three people dropped dead onto the ground along with a few gunfire here and there. "Got some of his blood on me. Let's get a move on now."

The warehouse wasn't as glarious as she thought it would be. The female individual looked at the two and hesitated in at a calm state, "I found these documents. Better pouch them. Also, those were the jets I was looking at. It appeared they were used to carry passengers. There was some bombs on it but I can't disarm it anyways so let him do the job." She smiled and nodded to him as he went towards the bombs. He slowly kneeled down and started disarming them while she hesitated once more, "The military are going to arrive in a few more minutes. You should atleast protect him until they arrive." Amanda and the female had to protect him from being harmed. A few yells came from the outside along with screams and large pulse echoes. "Shit! What the fuck is that?" "Hoooooly shit! Ruuuun for your fuckin' life!" "There indestructible!" The military appeared to arrive around the corner in their APCs and trucks, only to make the gunfire larger than before. "Grenade out!" "Ah shit man, that's a fuckin' scientific project that went mad or some shit!" "Dude, cover me while I reload my fuckin' lousy weapon." As more yells came, something over the MCOM was heard. "Attention. The opponents that we seek are not the military. Fight brave my warriors and do what we must do to cease the airport!" It appeared that the terrorists and the military were working together to fight the unknown threat (// The units of the invasion)

A large portal storm erruped from the clouds. The two were in horror and frightened, they couldn't do anything to stop this new threat that overcame the terrorists and military. "Ah fuck, get inside man!" As the man disarmed the bomb, he made his way into the cockpit of the airplane and started it up. A few darkened figures came from the large doorway and opened fire amongst the cockpit. The glass shattered and the man was hit, only to fall from the chair and land onto his chest in a deceased state. The plane started to roll onto the airway and flew, only to hear a scream from below and a somewhat bump after. As Amanda sat down, she started to take control part of the airplane. "Alright Amanda. Click that button... then uhhhh... pull the lever back. Then those three buttons and... that's all. I'll take it from here." As commanded, she sat back and slept.

Hours later, the plane appeared to sway to the side abit and more gunfire was heard. The side wing exploded and half of the wing flew to the abyss below them. The plane approached the ground and crashed into it, only to be dragged across the ground area. Looking out from the windshield, Amanda noticed a dark forest and a abandoned shack which was destroyed by the plane along with a few broken down ancient vehicles. Afterwards, she hit her head across the wall and blacked out, only to be traumatized into a coma. Months passed and she awakened on the bed once more, only to see a few dark figures looking at her. "You must get some more sleep, young one. This is your home... for now." She gulped as a "Ulck" was heard, she slept afterwards for a few hours later with her gear on. It was the Outlands.

No more peace is here. Everything destroyed. You are the last generation of humanity. Amanda is along with the other individuals.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
Stealth ability for numerous reasons. (assassinations, sneaking, etc)
Night vision goggles to see in darkened environments.
Dark uniform for dark environments.
Utility belt for numerous small objects, mostly rappel gear.
Kneepads and elbowpads are used for taking fall damage. Not cliffs ofcourse.
Backpack, utility belt, leg strap, black leash used for equipment and/or weapons.
Rappel down cliffs or buildings.

Defects
Can be exposed in daylight due to uniform.
Night vision cannot work in most light environments.
Night vision can only work for 40 hours or more. After, needs recharging or battery replacement.
Rappeling gear will break afterwards.
Most gear will break down and are in need of repairing by engineers.
No kevlar protecton for torso, therefore shots to the chest area is fatal.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
 Use them in-game for numerous occasions and the self-ability to cause passive and action alike.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
N/A

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):
 This character inspired me to make her a spy because there isn't enough people in the Outlands who relay on stealth. Also, sorry if I didn't include the Xenian creatures, I thought that adding the Combine team would be the main opponent within the storyline of this character.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 06:46:02 PM by STALKER »

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Amanda Tennington's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 06:15:24 PM »
I am guessing you will need chair flags for the repel thingy? (chair plus winch tool)
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 06:21:48 PM »
I am guessing you will need chair flags for the repel thingy? (chair plus winch tool)
I don't need such tools for that. I can either contact a admin or walk myself down there.

Offline LukeKaminski

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 01:09:32 AM »
This seems a bit much, no? Supplies are supposed to be scarce, this isn't present day military where you can get whatever you want. Just my opinion

YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT, BIATCH!

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 01:41:18 AM »
I feel like you've overdone it in regards to authorizations and gear you want. Nor do you explain what this "Spying organization" is, and why you are spying in the "british area" (By the way, you may want to actually clear up on where you are within the british isles you are).

Then you are fighting bad guys who are apparently either mercenaries or terriosts, again you do not explain. These supposed bad guys are walking around the british isles with AK-47s? I find it hard to believe that whatever this organization is (apparently a spying organization, which i do not understand why they would send a "spy" to destroy an entire terrorist base) would send a single person to deal with a bunch of people walking around with AK-47s. Gun laws within the UK are extremely strict, there is hardly any gun crime over here, you would be hard pressed to find an AK-47, let alone a entire terriorist group/mercenaries wandering around a military airfield for what seems like no reason at all.

And you neglect to mention where this "enemy territory" is, and why the hell they have a giant jet and run-way without being noticed by the military.

[Edit] Snipped out a short section that out forgot to fully delete in my original post.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 06:40:40 PM by Monkey with a gun »

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2012, 05:03:28 AM »
The character is from Britain; and the outlands server is set in the Romanian mountains, I'd like to see how she got from Britain to Romania, and more detail on how she evaded the combine in between

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2012, 05:27:44 AM »
I feel like you've overdone it in regards to authorizations and gear you want. Nor do you explain what this "Spying organization" is, and why you are spying in the "british area" (By the way, you may want to actually clear up on where you are within the british isles you are).

Then you are fighting bad guys who are apparently either mercenaries or terriosts, again you do not explain. These supposed bad guys are walking around the british isles with AK-47s? I find it hard to believe that whatever this organization is (apparently a spying organization, which i do not understand why they would send a "spy" to destroy an entire terrorist base) would send a single person to deal with a bunch of people walking around with AK-47s. Gun laws within the UK are extremely strict, there is hardly any gun crime over here, you would be hard pressed to find an AK-47, let alone a entire terriorist group/mercenaries wandering around a military airfield for what seems like no reason at all.

And you neglect to mention where this "enemy territory" is, and why the hell they have a giant jet and run-way without being noticed by the military.

Perhaps i am wrong about you being

They are terrorists. There are many terrorist groups out there that are major. Also, that being the airport, something close to it. I'll try and clear things up soon.

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2012, 12:01:18 PM »
Still awaiting that clear-up, things i want to see added:
  • What this spying organization actually is
  • Who were the terrorists and why are they there.
  • More detail including the combine invasion and the xenian life that were popping up a short while before
  • More detail as to how you escaped the combine with all your gear and uniform

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2012, 09:23:13 PM »
 Done with the background story. Hope this works out now.

EDIT 1: Removed some authorizations.
 EDIT 2: Added abit of authorizations back on.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 07:58:37 PM by STALKER »

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2012, 04:34:08 PM »
 I am currently waiting for some feedback on this. It has been a few days since I completed it and I seem to be losing patience right now. It doesn't take that long to accept or deny a application, right?

Sorry if I am ranting or not but I just wanted to let this out to furtherly know and atleast alert the administration staff about this authorization application.

EDIT 1: Updated the "Extra Notes (Optional)" section.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 08:37:07 PM by STALKER »

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2012, 04:06:44 PM »
Authorization accepted

Apologies for the delay. This authozation seems fairly filled out now, if not all mistakes have been corrected.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 12:47:42 AM by Kom??Як »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal